Dr. John McPhillips, DDS

Dr. John McPhillips, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 55 years old

25 reviews| Leave a review
You've got options
Here's a few other providers to consider
Narrow your results

Learn about this dentist

Dr. McPhillips practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 1 location in Bedford, TX.

Are you Dr. McPhillips? Add your own statement here.

Dr. McPhillips' Experience

Visiting Dr. McPhillips

Dr. McPhillips accepts 19 insurance carriers

Dr. McPhillips' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. McPhillips to family and friends
3.9
Dr. McPhillips' Performance
Hurst, TX |
Dr. McPhillips did a wonderful job taking care of my daughter and doing her gum graft surgery. During the consult, he was VERY thorough and definitely makes sure the patient's health is the top priority. He explained the procedure and expected recovery very well and made sure we were comfortable going into surgery. Scheduling and finance went smooth and insurance tried to deny her being put to sleep, but the insurance person was able to get that reversed and insurance covered it!
Dallas, TX |
Wonderful experience getting my son's wisdom teeth out! Highly recommend Dr. McPhillips and his staff!
Dallas, TX |
The Dr and staff where really helpful and nice.
Bedford, Tx. |
I was referred to Dr. McPhillips by my general dentist for an implant. The assistant was very friendly, and Dr. McPhillips explanined the procedure to me throughly and anwered all my questions and put me at ease. A week later I went back for my surgery. The staff made me feel very comfortable. The surgery couldn't have gone better. I will be recommending them to anyone that needs any Oral surgery.
Dallas, TX |
I will never go to any other Oral Surgeon in the future except for Dr. McPhillips should I need one. I couldn't have asked for a better experience. Dr. McPhillips and his staff bent over backwards to help me. I felt comfortable and taken care of from beginning to end. I will highly recommend Dr. McPhillips to all my family and friends!
Euless, TX |
The staff and this Dentist have no compassion when you call back after an extraction and need help. They're rude and disrespectful! I ended up with dry socket and they could've cared less! They acted like it's your fault! STAY AWAY!!
in Euless, TX |
Couldn't pay me to go see Dr. McPhillips again, completely unhelpful after experiencing dry-socket pain (when all that was needed to alleviate it was a trip to my regular dentist-- advice that would have been welcomed!), unsympathetic, and nonexistant communication skills. It's baffling that people have to spend so much money out of pocket only to be treated so heartlessly. Spoke to a friend after the fact who had gone to them before, same experience. I'd give zero stars but the office is clean.
in Grapevine, TX |
This doctor is AMAZING!!!! Can't say enough about his excellence with his patience!!!
The whole office is very nice and helped put me at ease with the procedure I had done. They are prompt and knowledgeable. I would recommend him. I've had dentists that do not know him compliment his work when they saw my X-rays.
I heard a lot of good things about him. Got in to see him and he explained how I needed all kinds of work, I go get a Second opinion and low and behold I'm just fine. I really hope he's not trying to do this with other new patients just wanted to give everyone a heads up thank you
Have you seen Dr. John McPhillips, DDS?
Are you Dr. McPhillips?

Compare Dr. McPhillips

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. McPhillips' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies
  • Mandibular Hypoplasia
  • Maxillary Hypoplasia

University Of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1997

Dr. McPhillips does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. McPhillips and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery