Dr. John McDonald, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 55

Dr. McDonald

Celebration Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Institute

410 Celebration Pl Ste 106 Celebration, FL 34747

Dr. John McDonald, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Celebration, FL and has been practicing for 26 years. He graduated from University Of Colorado At Denver in 1993 and specializes in sports medicine and family medicine.

Dr. McDonald accepts

Dr. McDonald accepts the following insurance:

Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
BlueDental Choice
NetworkBlue
Commercial Insurance Company
CoreSource
Coventry Health Care of Florida, Inc.
Employer Group PPO
Preferred PPO
Select HMO
Medicaid
Medico
POMCO Group
Neighborhood Health Partnership

No malpractice claims found for Florida

Check if Dr. McDonald treats your condition or procedure

Dr. McDonald's conditions and procedures:

• Hip Pain
  • Knee Pain
  • Ligament Tears
  • Shoulder Pain
  • Sports Injuries

Dr. Douglas McDonald is a Primary Care physician specializing in Sports Medicine.  Dr. McDonald grew up in Colorado and earned his medical degree from the University of Colorado.  He completed his residency in Family Medicine at Swedish Med...

• Sports Medicine

Dr. McDonald?
Dr. McDonald's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John McDonald, MD
RecentMost Helpful
Very professional and caring.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Everyone is very friendly here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
I really like Dr McDonald's expertise and professionalism. I would recommend him to anyone. Overall the wait wasn't to bad. He was very prompt once I was called back. Excellent
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
I am very happy with my overall experience.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr McDonald is always very thorough with explanations and helps explain all my options.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. McDonald has seen my son over the past 3 year for a recurring arm injury. We have received exceptional care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. John McDonald makes Celebration Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Institute shine! He exemplifies what a quality doctor should demonstrate-kindhearted, patient, and respectful of your time. He helped me recover from a shoulder injury, and I am so fortunate to have been led to such an excellent doctor. Many thanks for having him on your staff.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Excellent Doctor. A man who listens, is compassionate and kind, intelleigent and spends as much time as needed in an appointment. It is rare to find a doctor that I consider to be of high quality such as Dr. Mcdonald.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. John McDonald has been enormously helpful to me. He listened to my complaints of pain and provided appropriate treatment. I am so grateful and highly recommend this doctor. I had seen several practitioners previously. I was not rushed . In addition Dr. McDonald is pleasant and friendly, treated me with respect and concern. His office staff are professional and helpful.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Easy going personality. Very efficient and professional in his diagnosis and prescriptions of treatments and the resulting probable timelines for recovery.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Came into office not sure what was wrong...weak left knee with pain going up from the top of my foot into upper part of buttocks. After examination and consultation it was determined that it was a sciatic nerve problem. I was given exercises, muscle relaxant and some mild pain medication. Followed up in two weeks with another appointment, given more exercises, and continued rest/relaxation for another week. Within 21 days I was able to go back to work at Disney, on my feet for 7 hrs. daily.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. McDonald is professional, thorough, and empathetic. While most doctors are more focused on turnover and getting patients in and out as quickly as possible, Dr. McDonald takes time to explain conditions, diagnoses, and treatment options. He's very knowledgeable and is able to "speak my language." I would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. McDonald is not only an excellent doctor but also an amazing person. He cares about my health and well-being along with me as a person. He is always willing to help as much as possible and provides great medical advice. I highly recommend him and his staff!! Dr. McDonalds nurse, Veronica, is simply wonderful. She always has a smile and wants to help in anyway possible. They are an phenomenal team and I am so happy to receive care under them!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
I found Dr. McDonald to be friendly, knowledgable, and easy to talk to. Great experience. Would recommend him highly to my friends and family.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. McDonald took a lot of time to explain what our options were. He answered all our questions. We highly recommend him.Thank you.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr McDonald has an excellent memory. I saw him once before this Thursday and he remembered that we were on a cruise. He, also, explained all the in and out of the beak in my right arm. I felt like he really was concerned about me. He is wonderful to me. Thanks for everything. Please give kudos to Veronica. she is wonderful, also.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. McDonald took a lot of time to explain what my options were. He answered all my questions and set me at ease. I highly recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?
Dr. McDonald and his staff went above and beyond. I went in for my shoulder and during the x-ray he saw a spot on my lung, which I had checked out and ended in a happy ending, but it could have easily gone the other way and been something that he brought to my attention early enough to catch. I also stopped in after hours when they had just closed to retrieve a copy of the xray for the CAT scan and his staff graciously let me in and his Xray tech Buddy stayed and made me copies so I could have
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John McDonald, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. McDonald?

Celebration Orthopaedic & Sports Medicine Institute

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. McDonald treats patients.