Dr. John V. Martin, MD

Dr. John V. Martin, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology | Male | 55 years old

Women's Health Associates of Southern Nevada
Maternity Care Excellence Award

Dr. Martin is on the medical staff at our top-rated hospital.

View Awards

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Martin specializes in Obstetrics & Gynecology and practices in Las Vegas, NV. He practices at 2 locations.

Are you Dr. Martin? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Martin's Experience

80Experience
Match

See how Dr. Martin's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Martin

Dr. Martin accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 9 hospitals where Dr. Martin has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Martin's Reviews

Help millions of people find the right doctor. Share your experience today!
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Martin to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Martin
Dr. Martin's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (22)
Las Vegas, NV |
Dr Martin is the most supportive , kind DR I have ever encountered. He listens to concerns takes his time, genuinely cares about your well being and the outcome and sticks by you through the entire process. You never feel dismissed or rushed in his presence. I trust him completely. He has been patient with me and responds to all my questions and concerns within seconds via text or in person. He is the most committed doctor I have come across in the US and Canada. I feel very fortunate .
in North Las Vegas, NV |
He was my doctor when I was in the hospital and also followed up with him when I was releases.He is a very good doctor who cares about his patients health needs,and give u the best care that's fit for you and recommendations.He don't rush when he is in The room with you he listens to all your concerns and questions.Only thing is he gets booked months in advance so that says a lot.I would definitely recommend him to anyone.he has my 5+stars!!
in Las Vegas, NV |
Very kind, friendly, understanding, great listener, makes you feel like you are the only patient he has all day. He came highly recommended by many of my friends.
Always running late however is amazing! I never felt rushed when he was with me and he is absolutely personable.
in Las Vegas, NV |
I recommend Dr John Martin with all my heart, He has been very good to me since 1995, I have been he's patient, He took the time to help me when I was in so much pain, took time and much efforts to not only make feel better but took care of my emergency need, wish it was a ovarie issue I feel very good and happy with this Dr and he's nurse Shannon :) I will recommend him always! Thank you Dr John Martin 3
Have you seen Dr. John V. Martin, MD?
Are you Dr. Martin?

Compare Dr. Martin

More Obstetrics & Gynecology Specialists like Dr. Martin at Women's Health Associates of Southern Nevada