Dr. John Lozowski, DO

Dr. John Lozowski, DO

Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy  |
Dr. John Lozowski, DO is an osteopathic manipulative therapy doctor who practices in Philadelphia, PA. He is 56 years old and has been practicing for 30 years.

2923 E Thompson St # 25

Philadelphia, PA 19134

• Amerihealth

Learn about Dr. Lozowski

Dr. Lozowski's Experience

Dr. Lozowski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy
  • Board certified in Family Practice/OMT

• Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy

• Family Practice/OMT
    Accredited by: American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1987

Dr. Lozowski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lozowski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lozowski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lozowski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lozowski to family and friends
3.8
Dr. Lozowski Says:

I appreciate the feedback from patients. It makes it easier to adjust policies at the office. Please post a review only if you really are/were a patient at MY office. A couple of the posts come from people that were never seen at my office. Thanks for the input.

Dr Lozowski

Dr. Lozowski's Performance
in Philadelphia, PA |
Saw Dr Lozowski within 10 minutes of my appointment, very efficient friendly office! He was very thorough and reviewed all my issues in detail along with whole history. Very warm and friendly!! My whole family will be going there soon!
in Philadelphia, PA |
The doc has a great bedside manner
in Philadelphia, PA |
Both myself and wife work in medicine. I have always found Dr Lozowski, Kathy Rosenberger PA and their staff to be prompt, professional, knowledgeable and up to-day on current research and modalities. It's a busy medical office, which I have noticed Dr. Lozowski and Kathy run like a well oiled machine- which speaks volumes. I highly recommend both Dr Lozowski and Kathy Rosenberger PA.
Philadelphia, PA |
Horrible doctor and staff!! This office treated my elderly, very sick mother poorly. I would not recommend this place to anyone. Especially not a loved one.
in Philadelphia, PA |
As a new patient i needed to wait three months before i could see dr lozowski, my appointment was scheduled for 10:00am. After waiting three months i arrive on the date and scheduled time of my appointment, to be told by the front desk receptionist that i missed my appointment that it was for 8:45 and not 10. I asked could i still be seen and was told no but i can reschedule, no thanks ill pass. And i didnt get a conformation call btw. Based on that experience l i would stay away from this dr.
in Philadelphia, PA |
Dr. Lozowski and Kathy have helped me with any problem or issue I have had after several traumatic events happened with my family. The staff is amazing and helpful in every way. Amanda is extremely nice and relatable. I was nervous about seeing Kathy since I've never seen her before and she was just amazing. It made my day. I'm so happy I made this my family's office.
in Philadelphia, PA |
He was friendly at first, good bed side manner. But soon he began to let his political beliefs start to slip here and there. Soon he made me feel very uncomfortable. Then, when I tried to switch doctors he refused to give me a copy of my records. I also found his secretarial staff quite gossipy and snarky. Stay away...
Have you seen Dr. John Lozowski, DO?
Are you Dr. Lozowski?

See our Osteopathic Manipulative Therapy Specialists at Our Lady of Lourdes Medical Center

Visit Dr. Lozowski