Dr. John Lonergan, MD

Emergency Medicine | Male

517 E Franklin Ave # None Weatherford, OK 73096 Get Directions
Dr. John Lonergan, MD
Dr. John Lonergan, MD is an emergency medicine doctor who practices in Weatherford, OK. He is 70 years old and has been practicing for 41 years.

Dr. Lonergan's Experience

See how Dr. Lonergan's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lonergan

Dr. Lonergan is now accepting new patients
Prayer for Healing517 E Franklin Ave # None

Dr. Lonergan's Performance
in Amarillo, TX |
Don't think twice! This is life changing! ~ Heather Spahich
in Granbury, TX |
Dr Mike helped my son be able to breathe through his nose for the first time in a really long time. My son was diagnosed with Allergic Fungal Sinusitis with recurring polyposis at an early age and even surgeries have not helped. This shot is amazing and so is Dr Mike and he gives all the glory to God. My son got this in January and is still breathing great today. There are really no words to express our gratitude. Thank you from the bottom of our hearts!
in Garland, TX |
I have more pain & diseases than I can list here, & in 6 hours, I'm heading back to get another booster shot. He's the sweetest & friendliest doctor I've ever encountered in all my 30 years of trying doctor after doctor and 23 surgeries, with VERY little relief, but it's true that within 1 minute of the shot, all pain is completely gone, & stays gone for many months at a time, if not forever. My pain relief is so astounding that I took my 84 year old father for his shot too. He loves it!
in Montgomery, TX |
I had the injection two days ago, I've had crps three years constant pain. Within a minute of getting it, was no fire burning anywhere on body. If the symptoms come back I'll be on my way back to Oklahoma!! I highly recommended the injection!
Mc Camey, TX |
I would like to have his phone number so I can get one.
in Loving, TX |
Have been to Dr Mike a couple of times. AND each time his shot has cured what was hurting and it never came back.
in Lubbock, TX |
We just saw Dr Mike yesterday 12/21/16 We had heard and talked to so many local friends and family for several months with such great and amazing stories . Spur of the moment, off we go. Me 26 years of Fibromyalgia, and basically confined indoors and in bed. My BF had chronic pain off and on low back pain , Type 2 diabetic, pain in legs. 1 hour of talking back and 4th, then the shot. In less than 1 minute! NO PAIN. No matter how long it works, Even 1 day is truly a blessing! Take a chance
in Levelland, TX |
I was very pleased with my treatment with Dr Mike. In less than 10 minutes after the treatment, I was totally pain free and that was 2 months ago. Not only am I pain free, I am sleeping so much better and my allergies have nearly disappeared. I have referred numerous friends and everyone of them have the same success stories. Anyone with arthritis would have my recommendation for this treatment.
in Fritch,tx |
I have severe itchy dermatitis Dr. Mike made it go completely away I have been to countless Drs for this all my life. And no results. The injection will last for almost a year then I get a booster.
in Texas |
Fantastic results.
in Kendall, KS |
Easiest Doctor I have ever been around to explain things. He doesn't claim the shot to be a cure all and gives you paperwork to explain this and sign before you get the shot. Helped more pain of mine and my wife's than I can list, even some I was told it wouldn't help! He let us know he was our employee and we were the employers. Well worth the &300.00 the shot cost!!!
in amarilloTexas |
Helped my back and leg pain 100%
in Hawley. Texas |
Help my psoriasis 80 percent, i couldn't believe how good it's helped.
in Enid, OK |
Beyond wonderful!!! Within 24 hrs, all pain was alleviated.
in Portales, NM |
He doesn't claim it cures your problem. He only claims he can make it not hurt with this shot! I took it and for the first time in 30 years I could touch my toes! I can sign my name and hold a glass or cup in my hand and not drop it! It has made it possible for me to work without having to stop mid day and lay down! I will take it again!
Have you seen Dr. John Lonergan, MD?
Are you Dr. Lonergan?

Compare Dr. Lonergan

Dr. Lonergan's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Emergency Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Oklahoma not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Oklahoma.

• Crohn's Disease
  • Gout
  • Lupus
  • Psoriasis

University of Texas Medical School At San Antonio

Graduated in 1976

• Bislama
  • French

Dr. Lonergan does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lonergan and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Emergency Medicine