Dr. John J. Lomonaco Jr., MD

Dr. John J. Lomonaco Jr., MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

LOMONACO JOHN MD OFFICE 17226 Mercury Dr # 200, Houston, TX 77058 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

I am dedicated to providing excellence in a warm, personalized environment. in the field of plastic surgery, "you are...   Read More

Dr. Lomonaco Jr.'s Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lomonaco Jr.'s experience matches your preferences.

Why It Matters: Board Certifications

• General Surgerynull
  • Plastic Surgerynull

• Other Education

Visiting Dr. Lomonaco Jr.

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lomonaco Jr. has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Reviewing Dr. Lomonaco Jr.

Dr. Lomonaco Jr.'s Review Details
      5 based on 1 response
      Experience with Dr. Lomonaco Jr.
      Dr. Lomonaco Jr.'s Office & Staff
        10 – 15 minutes (1)
      Dr. Lomonaco Jr. says

We appreciate every patient review, because it lets us know where we do well and where we can improve.

We are leaders in our the number and quality of reviews across many websites for several reasons.  We take time to know our patients, and you will see my great staff named as often as me, which is great.  We also cater to a group of patients who "do their homework" and love answering questions.  This group of internet-savvy patients are most likely to leave us feedback too !

Of course, most importantly, we deliver results that meet our patients expectations.  This is our basic duty but it takes more than that to be a leader !

"Our body of work speaks for itself" has been my practice motto for over 10 years and reminds me that our work has to be consistently good.

Safety, above all, is my first responsibility to the patients who entrust us with their care.

Have you seen Dr. Lomonaco Jr.?

Compare Dr. Lomonaco Jr.

• Large Breasts
      • Skin Laxity
      • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
      • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
      • Botox® Injection
      • Liposuction
      • Upper Extremity Reconstruction

U Of Tx Med Sch At Houston

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Lomonaco Jr. has no media or publications listed.

×

Dr. Lomonaco Jr.'s experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
      • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
      ×

Why Does Experience Matter?

×

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lomonaco Jr.

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lomonaco Jr.'s Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
      Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
      Staff friendliness and courteousness
      Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)
      10 – 15 minutes

Experience with Dr. Lomonaco Jr.

Level of trust in provider's decisions
      How well provider explains medical condition(s)
      How well provider listens and answers questions
      Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lomonaco Jr. says...

I am dedicated to providing excellence in a warm, personalized environment.  in the field of plastic surgery, "you are only as good as your last performance" therefore I strive to make my next case my best.

Dr. Lomonaco Jr. says...

My practice is unique in that I specialize only in breast and body procedures.  The only work I d on the face is Botox, fillers, and of course I have a great aesthetician who manages our all-over laser treatments and skin care products !