Dr. John Lombardi, MD

Practices Orthopedic Surgery

On a scale of 1 and 5 this provider is rated 3.5 after 31 reviews.
Author:
Personable, patient and really listens to the patient.
Author:
Dr. Lombardi is a wonderful surgeon. He will take the time to explain things to you in a language that you can understand as a layman! His office staff are personable as is his P.A. Dan. I have recommended Dr. Lombardi to several people in need of orthopedic assistance.
Author:
Dr. Lombardi is most knowledgeable and professional.
Donald Andre, thanks for taking the time to leave a review. We appreciate the positive feedback! Thank you for choosing DuPage Medical Group.
Author:
He did m hip replacement May 14, 2015. He didn't answer questions or explain things. He also did not see me for my 6 week check up I stopped going and never got any instructions for after surgery. My physical therapist told me when I could drive again, not Lombardi. I have not seen any medical person except for dentist and eye doctor and vocal chord Dr in the last 2 years. The person who tube down my throat damaged my left vocal chord. He ruined my life.
Author:
I made an appointment to see Dr. Lombardi. He was nearby but did not bother coming to talk to me at all. He sent his PA instead. I felt being cheated.
Hi, thank you for sharing your feedback. We're sorry to hear about your experience. Patient satisfaction is very important to us and we'd like to look into this situation further. If you are willing, please contact us at info@dupagemd.com.
Author:
I would not use Du Page Orthopedics ever again! My husband was scheduled for Hip Replacement surgery and they cancelled His surgery because Dr was going to be on spring break that week with his family. Ironically my husband asked before scheduling if this would be the case, Because he is a teacher himself. He was told No, Dr doesn't live in the area. School holiday schedules are out a Year in advance. This unprofessionalism, is untolerable. I'm an ER RN, I will never refer this group again!!!!!
Author:
Awesome dr. Very congenial and efficient.
Author:
Dr Lombardi have done a carpal tunnel release and knee arthroscopy experienced and caring Doctor . I travel an hour each way for my visit but it is worth it. Great personality patient friendly.
Author:
His staff is horrible, he keeps patinets waiting way to long--unless it is Friday and he wants to leave the office early--he pawns patients off on his PA who doesn't know as much as he does; his practice in general is not equipped for the volume of people who are in it and his staff is rude and uncaring.
Author:
Surgery didn't go well and he didn't know how to fix it. Never took responsibility for his actions and ruined patients life. Too busy to follow up and not knowledgeable enough to take care of aftermath. You have other choices. Do not take a chance.
Author:
Dr. Lombardi did not provide timely and adequate responses to my emails sent through My Chart. He told me on several occasions that I needed to lose as much weight as possible but refused to give me a timeline or an acceptable weight even after I told him that I had no quality of life and could barely walk or function on a daily basis. I felt that he dictated a care plan instead of working with me to customer develop one for me and to resolve my pain.