Dr. John Lochemes, MD

Orthopedic Surgery | Male

Titan Orthopedic 795 Ridge Lake Blvd Ste 103 Memphis, TN 38120 Get Directions
Dr. John Lochemes, MD
Dr. John Lochemes, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Memphis, TN. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 29 years. Dr. Lochemes is affiliated with Methodist North Hospital and Baptist Memorial Hospital - Memphis.

Dr. Lochemes' Care Philosophy

Memphis Orthopaedic Group has served the greater Memphis area since 1942, and is a division of MSK Group, P.C., an integrated orthopaedic practice of twelve physicians. With 5 offices located around Memphis, each staffed by Board Certified Physicians, coupled with walk-in access during the day, in the evening, and on Saturday, we offer our patients unsurpassed convenience and availability.

Dr. Lochemes' Experience

See how Dr. Lochemes' experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lochemes

Dr. Lochemes accepts 13 insurance carriers

Dr. Lochemes is now accepting new patients
Main795 Ridge Lake Blvd Ste 103
Memphis, TN 38120
(901) 255-6535Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lochemes has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lochemes' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lochemes to family and friends
Dr. Lochemes' Performance
in Memphis, TN |
I love this guy. His forward thinking saved my husbands job!
in Munford, TN |
I was very pleased with my experience. I was able to make a same day appointment. Staff and doctors very nice and knowledgeable and really helped with my foot issues. I would definitely recommend this group.
in Memphis, TN |
Friendly staff and nice environment
in Memphis, TN |
Fast, responsive, smart--great docs and staff.
in Memphis tn |
Very good experience. Everyone is so nice. Best location for sure.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Lochemes repaired my ACL 17 years ago. I didn't even think of anybody else when I was in a car accident and my knee got jammed up. If I have an orthopedic injury, I am positive that Dr. Lochemes can make it right!
in Atlanta, GA |
Able to get an appointment quickly Very friendly and helpful including his staff!
in Cordova, TN |
Dr. John is a super Doc. He makes his patients feel at ease while he fixes their issues!!!! Love this man!!!!!!
in Memphis, TN |
EXPERIENCE IS THE BES TEACHER PLUS THE FLEXIBLE HOURS YOU CAN TRUST THAT HE IS WILL BE THERE
in San Jose, CA |
Great doctor and staff! Highly recommended.
Memphis, TN |
Great doctor!! Excellent first visit!
in Cordova, TN |
I came to Memphis to stay with family while I recovered from a severe fracture. Dr. Lochemes has been great. I feel like my recovery has sped up since working with him.
Oneonta, AL |
I absolutely love coming to see Dr. Lochemes and I thank him very much for fixing my knee. Between the Titan Orthopedics staff and their physical therapy staff they are all very fun and friendly! They make coming to the doctor as easy as 1,2,3 and are always comforting. Definitely recommend them to anyone!!!!
in Cordova, TN |
Dr. Lochemes is engaging and patient focused! He is able to answer questions and listens to his patients. I've really enjoyed working with him as my mom heals from a tibia injury!
in Memphis tn |
I have been seeing Dr. Lochemes over 10 years. He's an excellent doctor. He has good bedside manners. He's very knowledgeable about the body. I wouldn't go to anyone else.
in Lakeland, TN |
Dr. Lochemes is very kind and compassionate. He listened to everything I had to say and took time to explain my xrays/condition and answer my questions. Highly recommend!
in Olive Branch, MS |
Dr Lochemes is as good as you will ever find for orthopedics. He has fixed numerous problems for me. Great guy. Down to earth. Very funny and quick witted. Can't say enough good stuff about him.
in Millington, TN |
Well, I like the reviews I have seen. My sweetheart has a knee problem that are PCP said he may need surgery on. Saw this contest and thought I would check it out. I plan on my husband attending the seminar Thursday at St Francis Bartlett to see if it helps him to understand what he may need.
in Atoka, TN |
I have saw him 2 times and had a great experience both times.
Dr Lochemes provided excellent care both when I was in the hospital and for follow up appts in his office. I highly recommend him for your ortho needs.
in Memphis, TN |
I've used dr Lochemes since I was 10 years old. Always professional, engaging and works with you! My fave doc.
in Memphis, TN |
Very helpful & knowledgeable. Gave me options, talked to me at length about them & let me choose the next step. Would definitely recommend!
in Memphis, TN |
I have heard SO many INCREDIBLE things about your office. Prompt, courdious, considerate, compassionate, thoughtful, patient, helpful, and it is so hard to find these things today in a doctor's office..Way to go, treating the patient with respect..
in Germantown, TN |
I worked for Dr. Lochemes for approximately 10 years. I've also referred family and friends to him. He is kind, compassionate and thorough. He's more than you expect from specialty care!
Memphis, TN |
I have been a patient of Dr. Lochemes for several years. He is very professional, caring, and runs his clinic on time! He doesn't immediately suggest surgery but gives you options for treatment. I have been very pleased!
in Munford, TN |
I havent personally had to take a visit to this office but family and also friends have and the things I hear are always great! They are very understanding, and caring! They listen to what you have to say as well. All around so sweet, I would most definitely recommend Dr. John and office!
in Memphis, TN |
Loved the office! Great small feel office that doesn't make you feel like you are lost in a 1000 patients! Dr Lochemes is a sweetheart!
in memphis, tn |
This office and it's entire staff is very genuine towards their patients. They listen to the patient. Very easy to get to and close to interstate you can even see it from there.
in Eads, TN |
Friendly and knowledgeable staff.
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Lochemes is the best orthopedic physician I have ever dealt with in Nemphis and I know most of them here. His bedside manner is every bit as good as his expertise in his field. I have recommended him to several of our patients.
in Cordova, TN |
Dr. Lochemes is a great surgeon and a great friend. I highly recommend him.
in Memphis |
Wonderful Dr and great person. You did wonders on my feet. Something I always had trouble with and was ashamed of. Now bc of you I will actually be able to wear sandles next summer and not be embarrassed. You really have done a fabulous job on helping my pain and my self confidence. Thank you so much!
in Memphis, TN |
Dr. Lochemes has a superior work ethic that has led to him being the most efficient surgeon I have had the pleasure of coming across.
in Memphis, TN |
By far one of the most socially and intellectually equipped doctors I have ever met
in Oakland, TN |
Dr. Lochemes is best in his field, a professional that truly cares for his patients as a whole person. He and his staff team up to make sure you have the best care possible. Titan Orthpedics is the best place in Memphis to be when you have an injury. I highly recommend Dr. Lochemes.
in Arlington, TN |
I have trusted Dr. Lochemes for multiple issues and the results have all been the same. Excellent. From surgeries to minor joint issues he always takes time to listen, learn, and evaluate. He is very engaged in his patient care and is one of the few doctors I have found that provides a true one on one type service. He has an excellent bedside manor and he and his staff have created an office environment were you feel like you are visiting a friend and not just being taken in as another number.
in Hernando, MS |
I will definitely recommend Dr. Lochemes to family and friends. He is very compassionate about the work he does. His office is top notch in cleanliness, location, and mannerisms.
in Bartlett, TN |
Dr. Lochemes was very approachable as a physician when it came to my husbands ankle surgery. He was very caring & attentive to both his well-being & physical pain.
in Memphis, TN |
Recently visited Dr Lochemes and Titan Orthopedic and loved my experience! Nice, comfortable, "at home" setting. Dr Lochemes explained my best treatment so that I could understand. Received a personalized letter and a gift upon entering the examining room! Will definitely continue using Titan Orthopedic!! I was able to walkin late in the afternoon and still be tended to.
in Oakland, TN |
Absolutely the best orthopedist!!! He has done shoulder surgery on me and has treated other issues with my back. I highly recommend him! Very pleasant, thorough, and professional!
in Atoka, TN |
Dr. Lochemes and his staff are truly amazing! Our son has been a patient of Dr Lochemes since August of 2016! A beautiful ACL surgery was performed two days ago and our sons progress is amazing! This is due to Dr. Lochemes's awesome knowledge and care for his patients!! Go see him and his staff! He's a 10 in our book! Thank you all!!
in Brighton |
When it comes to Orthopedic care you can't go wrong with Dr. John Lohemes. the most knowledgeable and compassionate physician I've ever met. My sixteen-year-old was recently in for a knee dislocation and it's still bragging to his friends about all the information he learned during his visit. he couldn't get a better assistant then Brooke. they make a dynamic duo! if you need Orthopedic care I would highly recommend him.
Collierville,TN |
Great doctor and staff
in Bartlett, TN |
Dr. Lochemes has an amazing bedside manner; as well as phenomenal surgical skills. The way he takes his time explaining and exploring your diagnosis proves he is passionate and loves his profession!! The staff he chose to work by his side are kind, caring, friendly and devoted to patient satisfaction. Thank you Titan Orthopedics for the care and compassion you gave my family.
in Memphis, TN |
I Barbara Davis would recommend Dr. Lochemes for Orthopedic needs. Great one of n one experience.
in Covington, TN |
Great all around Doctor and down to earth guy
in Germantown, TN |
Dr. Lochemes is a wonderful doctor. He has treated all my kids with their sports injuries. His "bed side" manner is amazing and he always gives you and your concerns his full attention. His professionalism is unmatched, and his humor and personality make the visit quite pleasant. I would highly recommend.
in Eads, TN |
He's a great doctor and surgeon very caring and friendly.
in Millington tN |
Best in the Memphis area. He has been putting my family (6 kids) and myself back together for over 25 years.
in Memphis, TN |
Great physician. Someone I trust.
Have you seen Dr. John Lochemes, MD?

Compare Dr. Lochemes

Dr. Lochemes' Care Philosophy

Dr. Lochemes' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Surgery
  •  Board certified in Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Lochemes has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Tennessee.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lochemes' Board Certifications

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • De Quervain's Disease
  • Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Enthesopathy of Knee (incl. Bursitis of Knee)
  • Foot Fracture
  • Foot Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Glenoid Labrum Tear
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Injuries
  • Knee Pain
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Medial Collateral Ligament (MCL) Sprain

Campbell Fndn University Of Tn

Completed in 1993

University of Wisconsin / Madison

Graduated in 1984

Dr. Lochemes does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lochemes and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• ACL Surgery