Dr. John Leonetti, MD

Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery | Male

Dr. John Leonetti, MD

Dr. John Leonetti, MD is an otolaryngic skull base surgery doctor who practices in Maywood, IL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 35 years. Dr. Leonetti is affiliated with Loyola University Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Leonetti's Experience

See how Dr. Leonetti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Leonetti

Dr. Leonetti accepts 8 insurance carriers

Dr. Leonetti is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Leonetti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Leonetti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Leonetti to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Leonetti's Performance
in Des Plaines, IL |
I was referred to Dr Leonetti and the moment I met him I liked him. Friendly, professional, and personality?? We discussed my concerns about resolving my hearing loss and the potential for facial paralysis. I felt very confident in my decision to schedule the surgery. Dr. Leonetti told me it would take about 5 weeks for an opening for surgery. Not a problem at all. Does someone really want a DR that has tons of openings. Love him!! Went from 20% to 100% hearing in my ear. ?
This doctor and anyone who is around him is in the best hands around. Dr. Leonetti gave a second chance at life from vertigo. By far the only doctor I would want if you have Ménière's disease. I thank him and his staff for getting me back on my feet for my family. I will forever be grateful to Dr. Leonetti and Dr. Anderson and their staff. My life will forever be changed from what I have been through, but because of my awesome doctors and awesome family I now have my life back.
Lombard, IL |
Wonderful doctor. Explains everything in easy to understand language. There are large problems with checking in at the Wheaton facility. It took me over 1/2 hour just to see the lady to check in. After another 10 minute wait, I was taken into another room where they went over my medication, and I was left there for another 10 minutes before I was taken into the examination room. Once there, the doctor arrived within 5 minutes. It should not take over 45 minutes just to check in.
in Libertyville, IL |
Dr. Leonetti is an expert in his field. He balances being professional and personable at every visit. He saved my life and I am forever grateful!
in Elgin, IL |
I was diagnosed with a tumor in the parotid gland and needed to have it surgically removed. Because of all the facial nerves in that area, I wanted a surgeon who was highly rated and had much experience with this type of surgery. Fortunately I found Dr. Leonetti at Loyola. He was very knowledgeable about my condition and gave me a great deal of confidence going into surgery. One year later I am 100% cured and fine. Being a patient at Loyola was a wonderful experience. Everyone showed great care.
in Naperville illinois |
I had never seen Dr. Leonetti and had a terrible ear problem on a Friday. The office staff was amazing, squeezed me in and although I have had terrible experiences at other ENT offices, this was delightful. Dr. Leonetti was so kind, considerate and gentle. I couldn't have felt like I was in better hands. I am so grateful. My ears feel great!
in Chicago, IL |
I have been a patient of his for over 5 years and have had two ear surgeries performed under him and numerous office visits. I have had chronic issues with my left ear and think my last surgery was botched. On the day of my surgery, he had two operating rooms running in parallel which means he probably was barely overseeing each operation. I had a slightly disfiguring surgery performed which I questioned would even address the problem and 4 months later, my ear symptoms are back full force.
Have you seen Dr. John Leonetti, MD?
Are you Dr. Leonetti?

Compare Dr. Leonetti

Dr. Leonetti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery
      •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Illinois.

• Acoustic Neuroma
      • Deafness
      • Deformities of Auricle or Pinna
      • Deviated Septum
      • Dizziness
      • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
      • Ear Ache
      • Otitis Media
      • Otosclerosis
      • Outer Ear Infection
      • Perforated Eardrum
      • Perilymph Fistula (PLF)
      • Salivary Gland Cancer
      • Sinusitis
      • Sleep Disorders
      • Temporal Bone Disorder
      • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
      • Tinnitus

House Ear Inst

Completed in 1987

Washington University Barnes Hosp

Completed in 1988

Dr. Leonetti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Leonetti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Otolaryngic Skull Base Surgery
      • Neurotology
      • Otolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery

• Acoustic Neuroma Removal (incl. Hearing Preservation Techniques)
      • Cervical Lymph Node Dissection
      • Cochlear Implant Insertion
      • Complex Skull Base Surgery
      • Craniectomy, Craniotomy, Surgery of Skull Base, Neuroendoscopy
      • EMG (Electromyography)
      • ENT Surgery
      • Ear Surgery
      • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
      • Head and Neck Surgery
      • Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
      • Mastoidectomy
      • Parotidectomy
      • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
      • Sinus Surgery