Family Medicine  |
Dr. John Lentz III, MD
Dr. John Lentz III, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Snellville, GA. He is 68 years old and has been practicing for 43 years. Dr. Lentz III is affiliated with Eastside Medical Center.

2121 Fountain Dr Ste A

Snellville, GA 30078

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia

Learn about Dr. Lentz III

Dr. Lentz III's Experience

Dr. Lentz III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

Dr. Lentz III does not have any board certifications listed.

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

• Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1974
  • Naval Regl Mc
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1976
  • Naval Regl Mc
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1978

Dr. Lentz III has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Lentz III has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Lentz III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lentz III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lentz III's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lentz III to family and friends
2.8
Dr. Lentz III's Performance
    GOOD
    GOOD
Atlanta, GA |
Worst experience with a medical practice staff that I have ever had in 10 years of working as a medical professional. Whoever works in the referral Department needs a lesson in customer service or they should not be interacting with patients and/or other medical practices that call In. I will not be referring anyone to this office because I could not imagine one of my patients or family members being treated in this manner.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Lentz has been the MD at Xroads Treatment Ctr. I was sent there about 6 or 7 years ago for Suboxone therapy because my orig Dr moved out of state. I was almost detoxed off the stuff 4 years ago by myself. The nurse, Chris called and offered a $50 discount to come back. I gave in and continued with the meds until the beginning of July when he dropped me because I tested wrongly positive for PCP 2 days after I had surgery. I was left cold turkey. I got so sick I was hospitalized. BP 200/110.
in Snellville, GA |
Second year I have made an appt. for a physical only to arrive at the office and find that my appt. was messed up. Last year (2015), took the day off work and fasted for bloodwork. I arrived &I was told that Dr. Lentz was not in; didn't receive a phone call to inform of such. This year (2016), same routine-today off work, fasted (my appt was at 2:00) only to be told that my appt. didn't "migrate" over to their new computer system. Horrible staff. After over 10 yrs, I will not be returning.
in Atlanta, GA |
This practice is extremely unprofessional. I was having a medical emergency and the office staff did not return one of my 5 calls over a 32 hour period. I was told at the end of the day on Friday that my perception would not be filled and I would have to make a appointment for next week. I have been left to suffer over the weekend. The practice should be ashamed of them selfs. You expect better service at a fast food restaurant. DO NOT trust these people with your health needs.
in Loganville, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Lentz for the past 7-8 years and his care for managing my Diabetes has been phenomenal. He cares and is truly concerned for the well-being of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a Doctor, I feel is head and shoulders above his peers.
Have you seen Dr. John Lentz III, MD?
Are you Dr. Lentz III?