Dr. John Lentz III, MD

Dr. John Lentz III, MD

Family Medicine | Male | 67 years old

Dr. Lentz III specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Snellville, GA. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lentz III? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lentz III's Experience

See how Dr. Lentz III's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lentz III

Dr. Lentz III accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Lentz III has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Lentz III
Dr. Lentz III's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (11)
Atlanta, GA |
Worst experience with a medical practice staff that I have ever had in 10 years of working as a medical professional. Whoever works in the referral Department needs a lesson in customer service or they should not be interacting with patients and/or other medical practices that call In. I will not be referring anyone to this office because I could not imagine one of my patients or family members being treated in this manner.
in Lawrenceville, GA |
Lentz has been the MD at Xroads Treatment Ctr. I was sent there about 6 or 7 years ago for Suboxone therapy because my orig Dr moved out of state. I was almost detoxed off the stuff 4 years ago by myself. The nurse, Chris called and offered a $50 discount to come back. I gave in and continued with the meds until the beginning of July when he dropped me because I tested wrongly positive for PCP 2 days after I had surgery. I was left cold turkey. I got so sick I was hospitalized. BP 200/110.
in Snellville, GA |
Second year I have made an appt. for a physical only to arrive at the office and find that my appt. was messed up. Last year (2015), took the day off work and fasted for bloodwork. I arrived &I was told that Dr. Lentz was not in; didn't receive a phone call to inform of such. This year (2016), same routine-today off work, fasted (my appt was at 2:00) only to be told that my appt. didn't "migrate" over to their new computer system. Horrible staff. After over 10 yrs, I will not be returning.
in Atlanta, GA |
This practice is extremely unprofessional. I was having a medical emergency and the office staff did not return one of my 5 calls over a 32 hour period. I was told at the end of the day on Friday that my perception would not be filled and I would have to make a appointment for next week. I have been left to suffer over the weekend. The practice should be ashamed of them selfs. You expect better service at a fast food restaurant. DO NOT trust these people with your health needs.
in Loganville, GA |
I have been seeing Dr. Lentz for the past 7-8 years and his care for managing my Diabetes has been phenomenal. He cares and is truly concerned for the well-being of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone searching for a Doctor, I feel is head and shoulders above his peers.
Have you seen Dr. John Lentz III, MD?
Are you Dr. Lentz III?

Compare Dr. Lentz III

Dr. Lentz III's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

No malpractice history found for Georgia.

Dr. Lentz III does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Lentz III and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Med Coll Of Ga Sch Of Med

Graduated in 1974

Naval Regl Mc

Completed in 1976

Naval Regl Mc

Completed in 1978

Dr. Lentz III does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lentz III and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Lentz III does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Lentz III and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.