Dr. John C. Lee, MD

Dr. John C. Lee, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

New England Plastic Surgery Center 914 Hartford Tpke Ste 202, Waterford, CT 06385 Get Directions

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Lee specializes in Plastic Surgery and practices in Waterford, CT. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Lee? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Lee's Experience

94Experience
Match

See how Dr. Lee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 7 insurance carriers

7 Insurance Carriers Accepted*

• Anthem
  • Connecticare
  • Harvard Pilgrim Health Care

*Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment

/* /.overlay-container */}

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Reviewing Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Review Details
4.9 based on 36 responses
Experience with Dr. Lee
Dr. Lee's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (26)
Dr. Lee says

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review. This feedback is valued so we can continuously strive to offer an excellent patient experience.  Please call the office at 860-269-4808 for any specific needs or concerns. We appreciate you.

in New London,CT |
On July 13th Lawrence and Memorial hospital kept my fiancee Phillip breathing, and Dr.John Lee saved his face. He was thrown from his bicycle face first into an iron fence tearing apart his nose and lips; glass from his eyeglasses embedded in his mouth. I watched as he both stitched and comforted Phillip. I was awestruck,and we are grateful to this truly gifted man. Karen Henderson..
in Westerly, ri |
Finally, a doctor I actually look forward to seeing.
in Westerly, R.I.02891 |
He is just a wonderful doctor. Great advice.Very comfortable to talk with.
Norwich, CT |
I worked in an emergency room along side many physicians and have seen the amazing work Dr. Lee has done on facial lacerations. His attention to detail is incredible, and he truly cares about his patients. Great man who does great work!
in Norwich, CT |
Pleasant atmosphere & a great doctor!
in Stonington |
Doctor Lee is amazing , I had a botched tummy tuck , I was told by serval doctors that it wasn't fixable , to much work , can not be done wouldn't be happy with results , just live with it , ect I found Doctor Lee , he had been completely confident in his ability,he said he could help. I felt confident in going forward and I couldn't be more pleased Thank you Doctor Lee
in Niantic, CT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to people in the community. He is very professional at all times. Also I would describe him as a perfectionist which when dealing with your body is what you want. I remain very happy with my body postoperatively after bilateral reconstruction for mastectomies with silicone implants.
Waterford, CT |
I feel very comfortable talking to Dr. Lee and his staff regarding my mastectomy and reconstruction. I have never felt rushed or disregarded in any way. Every concern I have had has been dealt with appropriately.
in Salem, CT |
Dr. Lee is not your typical plastic surgeon. He took his time to discuss what all my options were and gained an understanding of exactly what I wanted. He doesn't do cookie cutter operations where everyone ends up looking the same, he truly tailors to your wants and needs. I have recommended him to multiple friends and family and they are very happy with his work.
in Montville, CT |
My girlfriend went through breast cancer treatment and the toughest part emotionally was her breast reconstruction decision. I am grateful for the great care kindness, and reassurance Dr. Lee provided throughout the process.
in Stonington |
Doctor Lee is awsome!!! He listen , professional , definitely cares , answers all your question, his work is amazing . I wouldn't go to anyone else .!!!
in Stonington, CT |
Great Doctor, nice very, understanding about my concernes and is a perfectionist when it came to the size and shaping of my procedure. So Happy to have him as a doctor. Dr.Lee and his staff are such a positive group so happy they are the team I have. Dr.Lee Laura Racheal and Tara you guys rock.
Very pleasant and easy to talk with. Takes enough time to insure a good understanding of the procedure and answers all questions.
in Oakdale, CT |
I feel it's a privilege to have Dr.Lee as a doctor and as a friend. Our community is lucky to have such a talented plastic surgeon.
in Groton ct |
Wonderful Doctor!! Nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. Highly recommend!!
in Lisbon |
I needed further surgery after my dermatologist removed a skin lesion. Dr Lee and his entire staff were wonderful! I can't say enough about my experience and I would absolutely recommend him for my friends and family.
Groton ct |
Can not say enough good things about Dr. Lee and his team . Not only is his office a beautiful and comfortable space , but his staff go above and beyond . I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone. Great job Dr.lee and Team , your hard work does not go unnoticed .
in Taftville, CT |
The staff here is always so cheery and bright!! They have helped me so much with all of my needs. I was hesitant at first, to schedule my very first appointment, because of financial and downtime worries. The second that i walked into Dr. Lee's beautiful office--every worry was gone! The more than delightful office staff made all of my appointments and my surgery so easy- taking the worry and planning away from all of it! I'm so glad I made the decision to see Dr. Lee, after searching so long!!!
in Groton, CT |
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Lee. From the first day (consultation) on, Dr. Lee and his staff have been absolutely amazing! Everything was explained clearly and anytime I needed them, they were ready to help! The entire experience was over the top awesome! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them! Make an appointment for a consultation, I promise it will be worth it!
in Middletown, CT |
Dr.Lee is great, very professional, and a really nice guy.
in groton |
he's awesome and he's staff are very nice and professional
Compassionate, thoughtful, and no wait time. He also related well with my anxious teenage son, which both of us really appreciated.
Old Lyme, CT |
My experience with Dr Lee exceeded my expectations. He and his staff were extremely professional, caring and focused on my needs as a patient. I can confidently recommend Dr Lee to other patients based on my experience.
Have you seen Dr. Lee?

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Skin and Tissue Reduction
  • Skin Excision for Hidradenitis
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Univ Of Ct Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2001

St. Lukes Roosevelt Hospital
    Montefiore Medical Center-Moses Division
    Ny Eye and Ear Infirmary

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Mandarin

Memberships & Affiliations

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

×

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

• Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  • Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery
×

Why Does Experience Matter?

Patient Satisfaction Results for Dr. Lee

Overall Patient Satisfaction Score

Dr. Lee's Office & Staff

Ease of scheduling urgent appointments
Office environment, cleanliness, comfort, etc.
Staff friendliness and courteousness
Total wait time (waiting & exam rooms)

Experience with Dr. Lee

Level of trust in provider's decisions
How well provider explains medical condition(s)
How well provider listens and answers questions
Spends appropriate amount of time with patients

Dr. Lee says...