Dr. John Lee, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

New England Plastic Surgery Center 914 Hartford Tpke Ste 202 Waterford, CT 06385 Get Directions
Dr. John Lee, MD
Dr. John Lee, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Waterford, CT. He is 42 years old and has been practicing for 16 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Lawrence and Memorial Hospital and Middlesex Hospital.

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

We, at New England Plastic Surgery Center, recognize your aesthetic needs and desires as a personal journey and we want to be a part of it. We will create a personalized, informative, educational consultation to establish the best outcome for your vision of aesthetic needs for your body. Come in for a consultation on us to gather more information, see before and after photos, and of course, meet Dr. Lee to discuss your vision for your body. You will receive warm, inviting, personalized care. We also pride ourselves in providing the best possible care for our medical patients, whether it be a skin excision to breast cancer related reconstruction, we want every patient to have a great experience.

Dr. Lee's Experience

See how Dr. Lee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee accepts 7 insurance carriers

Dr. Lee is now accepting new patients
New England Plastic Surgery Center914 Hartford Tpke Ste 202
Waterford, CT 06385
Evening
(860) 269-4808Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee Says:

Thank you for taking the time to offer a review. This feedback is valued so we can continuously strive to offer an excellent patient experience.  Please call the office at 860-269-4808 for any specific needs or concerns. We appreciate you.

Dr. Lee's Performance
in DURHAM |
Laura, Tara, and Rachel were amazing staff..thank you Dr Lee for your amazing work of art through my breast cancer.
RI |
My experience with Dr. Lee and his staff was wonderful. Someone I know recommended him to me for breast reduction surgery and I couldn't be happier with my results! Dr. Lee is kind, compassionate, and definitely an artist at what he does. I have just referred someone to him as well. Great experience, beautiful office, kind, friendly office staff.
East Lyme, CT |
The decision to have breast reduction surgery was a difficult decision. Despite having back pain and difficulty exercising, it was still surgery and so I did not make this decision lightly. Instead, I had the professional guidance of Dr Lee and Laura Scarpa, RN. This turned out to be the best medical decision I could have made. My physical and emotional health has improved greatly since my surgery. Dr Lee was profession, knowledgeable and caring. I would highly recommend Dr Lee!
in Waterford Ct |
Dr Lee and his incredibly staff is beyond expectations . I had a non cosmetic procedure performed a few months back . The work was impeccable. Laura made the paperwork seem less . It is always stressful in a hospital setting ... As a team they made it so simple with friendly down to earth attention There is no Dr I would have such high recommendations Thank you dr Lee Laura and staff
in Stonington, Ct |
Dr. John Lee is gifted ! I cannot say enough about his skill and talent. Its hard to hear the words "breast cancer" and "bilateral mastectomy".. but that was my journey.. What is great about life, is you have choices. I chose to LIVE and I chose Dr. John Lee.. Best choices I could make. Dr. Lee is professional, pays attention to every detail. Takes time to explain the procedures and is so compassionate. I highly recommend Dr, Lee and his great staff !
in Niantic, CT |
Dr. Lee and his staff were very courteous and professional and treated me very well.
Meriden, CT |
Dr Lee and his staff are very supportive and very caring people. Their work is impeccable.
in S, CT |
I never thought I would feel so comfortable at a cosmetic surgeons office. I went for a breast augmentation and and Dr Lee made me feel so at ease from the first time I met him. His staff are absolutely incredible. They are there to answer every question & offer so much support throughout the process. I cannot say enough about them or the amazing results from my procedure. I am a mom of twins who nursed for a full year and was left with uneven breasts. Now they are perfect! I couldn't be happier
in Ledyard, CT |
When I was diagnosed with melanoma I didn't know what would come next. I had a consult with Dr. Lee and he took the time to explain about what he would need to do in a very caring manner, asked if I had questions and surgery was set. Surgery day he was amazing, talked to me throughout the whole prodecure, always making sure I was fine.. The surgery was quick,and the scar is a small fine line...What an amazing job he did, I would recommend him and his staff highly..awesome Dr. and excellent staf
in Darien, CT |
Best doctor ever. He removed a mole from my daughters face and within only 2 weeks you could barely see a scar. Very detailed. Very easy to talk to. Very good with kids. Very everything. I have gone back for my own services, and he and his staff still get VERY everything! Would recommend him and only him as a plastic surgeon.
Norwich, CT |
Great from the moment I walked into the office for the first time. The office was very clean and beautiful, and the staff very friendly. Dr.Lee is an awesome surgeon.
in New London,CT |
On July 13th Lawrence and Memorial hospital kept my fiancee Phillip breathing, and Dr.John Lee saved his face. He was thrown from his bicycle face first into an iron fence tearing apart his nose and lips; glass from his eyeglasses embedded in his mouth. I watched as he both stitched and comforted Phillip. I was awestruck,and we are grateful to this truly gifted man. Karen Henderson..
in Westerly, ri |
Finally, a doctor I actually look forward to seeing.
in Westerly, R.I.02891 |
He is just a wonderful doctor. Great advice.Very comfortable to talk with.
Norwich, CT |
I worked in an emergency room along side many physicians and have seen the amazing work Dr. Lee has done on facial lacerations. His attention to detail is incredible, and he truly cares about his patients. Great man who does great work!
in Norwich, CT |
Pleasant atmosphere & a great doctor!
in Stonington |
Doctor Lee is amazing , I had a botched tummy tuck , I was told by serval doctors that it wasn't fixable , to much work , can not be done wouldn't be happy with results , just live with it , ect I found Doctor Lee , he had been completely confident in his ability,he said he could help. I felt confident in going forward and I couldn't be more pleased Thank you Doctor Lee
in Niantic, CT |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to people in the community. He is very professional at all times. Also I would describe him as a perfectionist which when dealing with your body is what you want. I remain very happy with my body postoperatively after bilateral reconstruction for mastectomies with silicone implants.
Waterford, CT |
I feel very comfortable talking to Dr. Lee and his staff regarding my mastectomy and reconstruction. I have never felt rushed or disregarded in any way. Every concern I have had has been dealt with appropriately.
in Salem, CT |
Dr. Lee is not your typical plastic surgeon. He took his time to discuss what all my options were and gained an understanding of exactly what I wanted. He doesn't do cookie cutter operations where everyone ends up looking the same, he truly tailors to your wants and needs. I have recommended him to multiple friends and family and they are very happy with his work.
in Montville, CT |
My girlfriend went through breast cancer treatment and the toughest part emotionally was her breast reconstruction decision. I am grateful for the great care kindness, and reassurance Dr. Lee provided throughout the process.
in Stonington |
Doctor Lee is awsome!!! He listen , professional , definitely cares , answers all your question, his work is amazing . I wouldn't go to anyone else .!!!
in Stonington, CT |
Great Doctor, nice very, understanding about my concernes and is a perfectionist when it came to the size and shaping of my procedure. So Happy to have him as a doctor. Dr.Lee and his staff are such a positive group so happy they are the team I have. Dr.Lee Laura Racheal and Tara you guys rock.
Very pleasant and easy to talk with. Takes enough time to insure a good understanding of the procedure and answers all questions.
in Oakdale, CT |
I feel it's a privilege to have Dr.Lee as a doctor and as a friend. Our community is lucky to have such a talented plastic surgeon.
in Groton ct |
Wonderful Doctor!! Nothing but great things to say about him and his staff. Highly recommend!!
in Lisbon |
I needed further surgery after my dermatologist removed a skin lesion. Dr Lee and his entire staff were wonderful! I can't say enough about my experience and I would absolutely recommend him for my friends and family.
Groton ct |
Can not say enough good things about Dr. Lee and his team . Not only is his office a beautiful and comfortable space , but his staff go above and beyond . I would recommend Dr. Lee to anyone. Great job Dr.lee and Team , your hard work does not go unnoticed .
in Taftville, CT |
The staff here is always so cheery and bright!! They have helped me so much with all of my needs. I was hesitant at first, to schedule my very first appointment, because of financial and downtime worries. The second that i walked into Dr. Lee's beautiful office--every worry was gone! The more than delightful office staff made all of my appointments and my surgery so easy- taking the worry and planning away from all of it! I'm so glad I made the decision to see Dr. Lee, after searching so long!!!
in Groton, CT |
I had a breast augmentation done by Dr. Lee. From the first day (consultation) on, Dr. Lee and his staff have been absolutely amazing! Everything was explained clearly and anytime I needed them, they were ready to help! The entire experience was over the top awesome! I HIGHLY HIGHLY recommend them! Make an appointment for a consultation, I promise it will be worth it!
in Middletown, CT |
Dr.Lee is great, very professional, and a really nice guy.
in groton |
he's awesome and he's staff are very nice and professional
Compassionate, thoughtful, and no wait time. He also related well with my anxious teenage son, which both of us really appreciated.
Have you seen Dr. John Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

Compare Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's Care Philosophy

We also pride ourselves in providing the best possible care for our medical patients, whether it be a skin excision to breast cancer related reconstruction, we want every patient to have a great experience.

Dr. Lee says...

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
  •  Board certified in General Surgery and Plastic Surgery

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Connecticut.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lee's Board Certifications

• Gynecomastia
  • Hidradenitis
  • Large Breasts
  • Lipomas
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Skin Aging

Ny Eye and Ear Infirmary
    University of Connecticut

Graduated in 1997

• Mandarin

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery