Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |
Dr. John Lee, MD
Dr. John Lee, MD is a facial plastic & reconstructive surgery doctor who practices in Bryn Mawr, PA. He is 48 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Delaware County Memorial Hospital and Bryn Mawr Hospital.

1201 County Line Rd Ste 101

Bryn Mawr, PA 19010

• Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield

Learn about Dr. Lee

See how frequently Dr. Lee performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Eyelid Surgery
high
Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
Ectropion of Eyelid

Dr. Lee's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Lee "Dr. Lee is an Oculoplastic surgeon (Ophthalmologists who complete their surgical training and then go on to complete a 2-yrs surgical fellowship operating only on eyelids/brows procedures). Dr. Lee completed his 2- yrs Oculoplastic surgical training at the prestigious Wills Eye Hospital. He is considered an expert in cosmetic and reconstructive eyelids surgery. Patients have traveled from across the United States and also from Europe, Asia, Mexico and Canada for Dr. Lee's surgical expertise."

• Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

• Benign Neoplasm of Eye
  • Blepharitis
  • Blocked Tear Duct
  • Chalazion
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Ectropion of Eyelid

• Reconstructive Eyelid Surgery
  • Repair of Brow Ptosis and Blepharoptosis
  • Repair of Entropion or Ectropion
  • Tear Duct Surgery

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Pennsylvania.

• Johns Hopkins University / School Of Medicine
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Temple University
  • Georgetown University-Ophthalmology Research Fellowship
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • Willis Eye Hospital American Society Of Opthalmic Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

• Korean

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
Dr. Lee's Performance
Brooklyn, NY |
Well worth the train ride from NYC. The doctor did fantastic work on my upper bleph and suture brow lift. It came out fantastic setting me back in time to the “real me”. I passed on four other surgeons quotes especially as I wanted an improvement with more limited risks than were suggested by others. Dr Lee only used local anesthesia for me so I was awake for the entire procedure listening to some nice music.
Glen Burnie, MD |
I went to Dr. Lee for lower eyelid filler injections. He was absolutely wonderful! This is an area I've always had an issue with (dark circles and crepy skin) and I was so grateful for his expertise! I am so grateful for my overall outcome was incredible!I am so grateful for Dr. Lee and his staff, and would recommend him to anyone!
Princeton, NJ |
I'm a 60-something male who has been getting Dysport and face fillers for years. I always used plastic surgeons in New York City since I worked there. After recently changing jobs, I needed to find a new doctor and decided to have a consultation with Dr. Lee based on his outstanding reviews and expertise (he only works on faces). After my visit, I couldn't be more pleased! Dr. Lee listened to exactly what I wanted and provide an outstanding result. My cheeks (filled with 2 vials of Voluma) were
in Brookhaven, PA |
I chose Dr. Lee for my upper eye lids procedure. I am glad I found his office. I couldn't be happier with the result. I highly recommend Dr. Lee for any facial procedure.
Scranton, PA |
I drive 4.5 hours round trip to see Dr. Lee and the trip is well worth it. Dr. Lee is an utmost professional and his work is impeccable. Every member of Dr. Lee's staff that I have met have been lovely - they make me feel very comfortable, are very helpful, they answer any questions I may have, and they all seem to enjoy working with Dr. Lee. I always leave Dr. Lee's office a happier person!
in Boston |
Traveled from Boston for eyelids surgery. Great email consult and always very honest. Both his surgical coordinator and Dr Lee were very honest and thorough. They told me what to expect after surgery and Dr Lee was available via cell any time. He was responsive to my concerns. My result is very natural. Dr Lee is a superb surgeon.
in Hampstead, NC |
My small Asian eyes looked so small and make up was hardly noticeable on my eyes due to my heavy eyelids. I found Dr. Lee and thoroughly researched his credentials and patient reviews and had the procedure. Dr. Lee and his staff were very caring and professional. I did not feel any pain afterwards and kept in touch with Dr. Lee throughout my healing process. I cannot express enough how grateful I am to Dr. Lee, my eyes appear bigger and brighter and most important, they look natural.
in Saylorsburg PA |
I would like to thank Dr. Lee and his staff for the excellent care and service they provided for my upper lid surgery. The girls in the office was very friendly, professional, and knowledgeable. Dr. Lee makes you feel at ease. His skills are superior. He has a strong resume. He specializes in this field. That was important to me. I wanted someone who does one thing really well. For me, the surgery itself was quick and painless.
Boston, MA |
Dr. Lee injected Hyaluronidase to dissolve filler that I previously had with a different physician. He injected Botox to even out my eyebrows as they were two different heights and created assymetry.He injected volbella in the tear trough and now they look normal, not weird and poofy, just rested. He injected juvederm ultra in the lip. I really, really like his conservative approach. While it sounds like a lot of injections, he uses the minimum to achieve a 'rested' result, not a weird.
in Raleigh, NC |
Dr. Lee did a wonderful job on my double eyelid surgery. My eyes look so natural and it's healing so nicely. We drove 7 hrs to go see Dr. Lee and I'm glad we did.
in Philadelphia, PA |
I have had an upper eyelid surgery with Dr.Lee under oral sedation , I felt/remember nothing of the procedure which is amazing. Other than the expected swelling and busing, the healing went uneventful, I was back to almost normal appearance within 10 days. Dr.Lee's suturing technique is impeccable . im at 2 weeks post procedure, I dont wear make up over the incision place and no one noticed anything. I highly recommend Dr.Lee for this procedure.
in Stony Brook, NY |
Dr. Lee performed surgery on my right eyelid in February 2016. He fixed a droopy eye that was truly bugging me, and also affecting how I looked in photos. I chose him after visiting 3 others surgeons - 2 that were in NYC. The reason, is that for eyes and eyelids, I couldn't find a doctor in the U.S. that knew more and would also only use a local anesthetic! I was very satisfied with every aspect of the experience. I also drove 5 hours to get there - and it was well worth it!
in New York, NY |
My first experience with DR. Lee . Had Botox on my forhead and my glabella. Was very concerned about looking fake and frozen but Dr. Lee gave me the most natural beautiful results. I'm so happy no one can tell I just look fresh and no lines. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
in Bryn Mawr, PA |
Dr Lee really took his time explaining the procedures that he recommended and the results I would have. He never pushed for any of the procedures he just simply reviewed all the options. I am totally amazed with the transformation of my appearance in just 6 months. I receive daily compliments regarding my appearance. I would encourage anyone how is thinking of having a procedure done to first have a consultation with Dr. LEE .
Have you seen Dr. John Lee, MD?
Are you Dr. Lee?

See our Facial Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery Specialist at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital—Jefferson Health

Visit Dr. Lee