Dr. John Lee, MD

Gastroenterology | Male

John Lee, MD 8220 Walnut Hill Ln Ste 214 Dallas, TX 75231 Get Directions
Dr. John Lee, MD
Dr. John Lee, MD is a gastroenterology doctor who practices in Dallas, TX. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 24 years. Dr. Lee is affiliated with Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Dallas and Lake Pointe Medical Center.

Dr. Lee's Experience

See how Dr. Lee's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Lee

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Lee has admitting privileges.

Dr. Lee's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Lee to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Lee's Performance
in Rowlett, TX |
I came to see Dr. Lee for a routine (age related) colonoscopy so my first face to face meeting with Dr. Lee was right before my procedure. I was afraid I may not actually see him at all so I was relieved to get to speak to him before being put under for the procedure. I was also pleased he was there to speak to when I woke up to let me know how the procedure had gone. Dr. Lee was both kind and knowledgeable I would highly recommend him to others.
in Dallas, TX |
What I appreciate most about Dr. Lee is his commitment to patient wellness. His recognition of problems and recommendations for managing my health have been spot-on. He is unique in a field of physicians who wear blinders, focus exclusively on treating within their area of expertise, and miss the "big picture" and symptoms indicative of overall patient wellness. He is always professional but does not lack compassion. Also, his nurse, Rosalinda is extremely efficient and responsive.
in Terrell, tx |
My husband had an appt. with and was very pleased as was I.. Very pleasant and listens to what you have to say. Got started right away on the problem. Thanks Dr Lee and staff. Jim and Fran Gordon Terrell Tx
in Dallas, TX |
Very good doctor with great bed side manner but his people he has running his business office are totally inept!! They mess up Billing, they tell you they don't take insurance when the actually do, they are rude, and to cap it off the people in the business office speak bad about Doctor Lee. I am amazed that Dr Lee doesn't see how bad his office staff is and make changes. I'll never ever allow his office to see me again and I've spoken with others who have experienced the same. SMH!
Dr. Lee is friendly, informative and timely. He takes the time to answer all of my questions.
in Dallas, TX |
Dr.Lee has been my doctor for over 20 years. I have many medical conditions all which make it difficult to treat my gastroparesis, my reflux esophagitis, and dysphagia. He has investigated and is still investigating new ways to help me. I trust him. My daughter is now one of his patients. I would highly recommend him to anyone.
Terrell, TX |
Very good at taking the time to listen to the patient. Made some great suggestions on how to handle my health issue.
Forney |
Dr. Lee explained what he found during the procedures and future treatments to revolve my issues. He does all types of tests to rule out conditions/diseases. He listens to all of your concerns and probes the patient. Great doctor!!!!
in Rowlett, TX |
Dr. Lee has been my Gastroenterologist for the past 2 years. Always a great experience with him and he really takes the time to thoroughly investigate any issues. He helped me solve a problem through some experiments and tests and it was extremely beneficial to me. His office in Rowlett is well managed also, the folks there are courteous and friendly. I give Dr. Lee and his staff a solid 5 stars!!
in Midlothian |
I would highly recommend Dr. Lee to my family and friends. His office staff was courteous and well prepared in scheduling my colonoscopy. The prep information was thorough and the day of the procedure was stress free. Thanks for a pleasant experience under unpleasant circumstances.
Plano, TX |
Very pleased with his care. I'm still under him but would recommend anyone.
So happy to hear you are pleased!
in Dallas, TX |
Dr. Lee was one of the nicest doctors!! He explained things to me, talked to me like I was his only patient and worked out a plan for the next step. I highly recommend Dr. Lee!!
in McKinney Texas |
Been seeing Dr Lee since 2004 for my Chrohns, he is very advanced in his thinking and approach towards treatment, always looking ahead at better options and medicines
in Rockwall, TX |
Dr. Lee and his office staff are really great! Dr. Lee listened thoroughly to my symptoms and concerns and discussed in detail the possibilities and treatment options. His staff was equally as helpful and just enjoyable to be around. I highly recommend Dr. Lee.
Dallas, TX |
Horrible Horrible Horrible!!! Mother was in hospital , they felt she was bleeding internally, Had her go to Dr. Lee for a test to determine where and if she was actually bleeding. Hospital released her and told her to get test done immediately, Dr. Lee's office put her off for 2 weeks before administering test. A month has gone by and Dr. Lee has still not supposedly had the time to read the test. To me that is just way too long and irresponsible to make someone wait and worry.
I am sorry to hear you had this experience. Due to HIPAA guidelines, I can't discuss a specific patient's medical treatment or history, so I won't publically discuss the specifics of the experience described in this review. However, I would apologize to any patient that felt that we were not appropriately managing their care with the urgency it requires. While my medical practice does keep me very busy, I'm always happy to discuss patient concerns.
in Dallas tx |
Great doctor really knows his stuff. Nice staff also.
Have you seen Dr. John Lee, MD?

Compare Dr. Lee

Dr. Lee's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Gastroenterology
  •  Board certified in Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine

Dr. Lee has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Lee's Board Certifications

• Gallstones
  • Gas-Bloat Syndrome
  • Gastric Ulcer
  • Gastritis
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Gastrointestinal Bleeding

Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania

Graduated in 1989

• Chinese, Mandarin
  • Portuguese

Dr. Lee does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Lee and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Gastroenterology

• Capsule Endoscopy
  • Colonoscopy
  • ERCP (Endoscopic Retrograde Cholangiopancreatography)
  • Endoscopy (Esophagus, Stomach, Small Intestine)
  • Esophageal Dilatation