Dr. John Layliev, MD

Dr. John Layliev, MD

Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  ·
Dr. John Layliev, MD is a cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery specialist in Huntington, NY and has been practicing for 2 years. He graduated from Nyu School Of Medicine in 2007 and specializes in cosmetic, plastic & reconstructive surgery.Read his story

110 E Main St Ste 6

Huntington, NY 11743

No malpractice claims found for New York

Check Dr. Layliev's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Layliev's Top Procedures and Conditions

Skin Cancer

Dr. Layliev treats Skin Cancer more than 15% of his peers

Dr. Layliev treats this condition more than 15% of his peers

Rating Includes other areas of care:

• Basal Cell Carcinoma (BCC)
  • Cutaneous Squamous Cell Carcinoma

• Chin Implant
  • Congenital Anomalies of Breast
  • Deep Inferior Epigastric Perforator (DIEP) Flap
  • Dermal Filler
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Endoscopic Brow Lift
  • Lip Augmentation
  • Liposuction
  • Localized Fat Deposits
  • Male Cosmetic and Reconstructive Surgery
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Neck Lift
  • Neck Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Oncoplastic Surgery
  • Skin Grafts
  • Thigh Lift
  • Wound Repair
  • Wrinkles

Dr. Layliev designs a surgical plan unique to each patient's needs after thorough anaylsis of anatomy and proportions with respect to the face, nose, eyelids, breast, and body.

• Cosmetic, Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Dr. Layliev?
Dr. Layliev's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Layliev, MD
RecentMost Helpful
I received the highest standard of care from Dr. Layliev. He performed morpheus laser treatment on my face. I was deeply concerned about having any procedures whether surgical or non-surgical performed on my face..as I do not want to have an unnatural "stuck" or "tight" appearance..(a little laugh lines are good to have)..but I still look natural after the procedure and my skin is way healthier. Dr. Layliev has co-authored an immense amount of medical literature that I can not wait to read! He is a good role model of what a good surgeon should be and last but not least I LOVE my results ! Thank You Dr. Layliev!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
I was dealing with a large, complicated pre-cancerous ankle lesion that was painful as well as emotionally distressing. I was feeling completely overwhelmed in large part because my dermatologist really hadn't provided me with details on how this was going to be treated. I was scheduled for Mohs surgery but decided to seek another opinion because I needed a plan that I understood, that made sense to me and that I felt comfortable with. The moment I met Dr Layliev I knew that I was in the right place at the right time. I have never encountered a more compassionate and empathetic physician. His demeanor was so calming and his knowledge so evident that my anxiety over this issue just disappeared. I felt like I was in the best care that I could find. Dr Layliev gave me the plan I needed. Surgery was done to remove the area and skin grafted to repair ankle both in 1 procedure. Six wks post-op I was back running! I'm so grateful for his expertise and kindness. TY Dr L my hero!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Shortly after discovering the devastating news that I had the BRCA gene, and would inevitably have to undergo a double mastectomy, I met with Dr. Layliev, a double board-certified plastic surgeon, I was immediately struck by his sincerity and his calm demeanor. He put me at ease right away, and clearly understood how frightened I was to embark on this life-changing journey. My greatest concern was whether I would still feel like myself when it was all over. When he assured me that I would be not only healthy but “even more beautiful,” I knew that I came to the right place. Dr. Layliev is a talented perfectionist who makes patient satisfaction his utmost priority. I can be very shy and I’m not someone who likes to get her picture taken, but I’m proud to have my before and after photos displayed for other potential breast cancer patients. I cannot recommend Dr. Layliev and his staff highly enough. Please consider him seriously; I can assure you, you will not be disappointed.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Dr. Layliev is the Best guy in town and the office staff at Romanelli's are great...they answer any questions that I have. After dealing with a bitter divorce Dr. Layliev made me feel better about myself..I was impressed by his skills and knowledge..he is a really smart Dr.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Empathetic and Caring Surgeon ..I absolutely love the results from my Mommy MakeOver.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
I had a Rhinoplasty with Dr. Layliev 5 days ago. He just removed my cast and I am thrilled. My nose is now straight and fits my face perfectly.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
I had a breast augmentation with Dr. Layliev and could not be more ecstatic! Everyone in the office was absolutely wonderful from the second I walked in. Dr. Layliev made me feel very comfortable immediately. His bedside manner was amazing and I could not of asked for a better experience with the doctor and the whole office. Thank you Dr. Layliev for giving me this beautiful result!!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Everything was great. Staff was very pleasant and Dr. Layliev was professional.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Dr. Layliev really listen to what I wanted and used his skill to give me the natural look I wanted. He answered all of my questions and concerns and personally checked on me throughout the process. He brings first class skills and a caring attentiveness to his patients. No regrets for me, especially under his care!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
I was EXTREMELY pleased with the care that I received from Dr. Layliev. His bedside manner conveys compassion and confidence. He takes the time to listen to his patients and to truly understand ultimate goals. He is honest and direct in his discussions regarding patient treatment and expected outcomes. Every patient is treated as VIP. His surgical skills are top notch. I am incredibly happy with my results. I was also very impressed with his post-op follow up. He really cares about his patients.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
I loved my rhinoplasty results! Dr. Layliev made great suggestions and asked lots of questions to make sure he knew exactly what I wanted. Not only does my nose look amazing, but I now breathe better than I have in years.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Dr. Layliev is not only a wonderful doctor but also an incredibly kind person. I am so so so happy I chose him for my plastic surgery. The first couple weeks after surgery, I couldn't stop looking at his work and couldn't believe I looked so amazing and also natural. He called ob me himself to check on my progress and did all the follow up appointments. Even when I had billing issues, he helped resolve them. Thank you, Dr. Layliev!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?
Dr. Layliev took the time to hear my concerns and attended to each area. The Botox and fillers worked great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Layliev, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Layliev?

Romanelli Cosmetic Surgery

• Sat: closed

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Layliev treats patients.

Huntington Hospital