Internal Medicine  |
Dr. John Laurain, MD
Dr. John Laurain, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Mason, MI. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 33 years. Dr. Laurain is affiliated with Sparrow Hospital and McLaren - Greater Lansing.

CAPITAL INTERNAL MEDICINE ASSOCIATES

839 S Cedar St Ste A

Mason, MI 48854

• HAP Insurance
  • Priority Health

Learn about Dr. Laurain

Dr. Laurain's Experience

Dr. Laurain's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine

• Emergency Medicine

Dr. Laurain does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

• Michigan State University College Of Human Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated 1984

Dr. Laurain has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Laurain has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Laurain does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Laurain and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Laurain's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Laurain to family and friends
Dr. Laurain's Performance
in Mason, MI |
I've been a patient of Dr. Laurain for many years. He has moved and I don't know how to contact his office. Is Dr. Laurain still practicing? Thanks for any info....
in Michigan |
Extremely knowledgeable in all aspects of his field. Caring, concerned and good listener. Best doctor we have ever had.
in Lansing mi |
Dr Laurain is very caring- he listens to his patients. You get to tell him how you feel. He helped me when everyone else chose not to. I have a clotting disorder, had to seek help from a Dr in California- none of my doctor at the time wouldn't help because of the high risk involved. He helped and supported my care until we could get the right doctors on board. Pretty amazing! Ultimately- helped in truly saving my life.
in Lansing, MI |
Dr. Laurain is one of the most compassionate, knowledgeable, understanding doctors in the tri county area. He listrns to his patients and values snd encourages thrir input on their continuing care. I will follow him anywhere, have been with him for apprx 20 years.
in MI |
I have been a patient of Dr. Laurain's for over 20 years. He has taken the time to get to know me and my family. He always asks questions about them as well as taking care of me. My family will continue to call Dr. Laurain wherever he practices. I hope he gets better office staff this time. :)
Mason |
Dr. John is always very up front with his diagnosis & helpful in anyway he can be to me. I have had him for a Dr. Since he came to Mason many years ago along with my elderly parents. We will follow him where ever he practices. Recommend him to anyone.
in Holt, MI |
Very knowledgeable and caring. Easy to talk to. Saved two of our families lives by his diagnoses. Could use better office help, but he is second to none. Thank You John
in Mason, MI |
Dr. Laurain is an Excellent doctor. He always listens to you & considers everything you have to say as well as your symptoms when you come into the office. He is a kind, considerate man & he makes you feel you are a person & not a number on a chart!! He knows his patients by name!! I have recommended him to several people who are now patients of his. My husband & I will follow Dr. Laurain where ever he goes to practice. He is our doctor and will stay our doctor!!!
in Eaton Rapids, MI |
Very compassionate doctor who takes the time to actually listen and works well with specialists!
Have you seen Dr. John Laurain, MD?
Are you Dr. Laurain?