Dr. John Kuo, MD

Dr. John Kuo, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility | Male | 45 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. John Kuo graduated from the Keck school of medicine at the University of Southern California (USC) in 2000. Dr. Kuo continued his medical training with an internship and residency in Obstetrics and Gynecology (Ob/Gyn) at the David Geffen school of medicine at the University of California at Los Angeles (UCLA), followed by a fellowship in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility (REI) at UCLA. He then joined the UCLA faculty specializing in Reproductive Endocrinology and Infertility. Dr. Kuo has been recognized for his clinical ability in "America's Top Obstetricians and Gynecologists" (2009, 2010, 2011 and 2012), "Southern California Super Doctors" (2010, 2011 and 2012), and and "Superb Doctor - Rated 10 out of 10" (2011 and 2012). In addition to providing top quality medical care to patients, he is also committed to excellence in teaching of medical students and rigorous training of interns, residents and fellows. Websites: http://DrKuo.com/Home, http://uclahealth.org/johnkuoRead more

Dr. Kuo's Experience

93Experience
Match

See how Dr. Kuo's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kuo

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kuo has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Kuo's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kuo to family and friends
Experience with Dr. Kuo
Dr. Kuo's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (41)
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr. Kuo is truly an outstanding doctor in so many ways. I was diagnosed with PCOS, making my pregnancy particularly challenging. After years of seeing other fertility doctors, a friend recommended Dr. Kuo and it was one of the best things that happened in my life. I've come to realize that not all doctors are equal, Dr. Kuo's great attention to detail, intricate planning, and meticulous execution make the world of difference. I am now 10 weeks pregnant with a strong and healthy fetus.
in Albuquerque, NM |
Dr. Kuo is an exceptional physician and provides the kind of care that I have not experienced with other doctors. He is available via email and cell phone. He personally performs all ultrasounds and personally calls with all test results. He does not rush through appointments and answers all questions. For patients like me who have gone through the trauma of years of infertility, having a doctor like Dr. Kuo who is knowledgeable, caring and gentle makes the experience so much more easier.
in Yorba Linda, CA |
Dr. Kuo is an exceptional doctor and we're lucky that we had him for our IVF. He is courteous, humble, cares about his patients, works 7 days in a week with no holidays/vacations, answers our text messages and phone calls in a timely manner. Most importantly, he knows what he is doing. IVF was no fun, but having a caring and knowledgeable doctor made it more relaxing for us. Now I'm 9 weeks pregnant! Highly recommend.
in Carlsbad, CA |
I am 42 years old and when other doctors told me my chances of getting pregnant with my own eggs was slim to none, he didn't lose hope in me. I am 11 weeks pregnant! Dr. Kuo and his staff are extremely caring, always responsive and knowledgable. He is the only doctor I know who gives out his personal cell phone. He works 7 days a week and is always on call. He also performs all the ultrasounds himself. He's incredible and the only IVF Dr. I would ever recommend!!!!
in Temple City, CA |
I highly recommend Dr. Kuo and his staff; Eliana , Michelle. Leanne , Adaure. At IVF Fertility Center, you receive personal attention and care at every visit. . He is definitely the most friendly and skilled fertility specialist you can find in Los Angeles .
in Atlanta, GA |
Great compassionate doctor who really listens and responds quickly. Truly great doctor!
in Los Angeles, CA |
Dr Kuo is an exceptional doctor in every way. We had a tough diagnosis going in and we knew it wouldn't be an easy road, but I had no idea it would take so much to get pregnant. When going thru these hard times you really need a caring, well researched and hard working doctor like Kuo. Unlike a lot of clinics the appointments run on time, he does all the scans himself instead of a nurse, he will see you any day of the week and submit insurance claims for you. I can't recommend him enough!
in California |
We can't thank dr. Kuo enough. After visiting many different doctors, we made the best decision to switch to dr. Kuo. He is the most caring, earnest, dedicated Doctor that we ever encountered. And of course, miracle happened! His staff are amazing too!!!
Have you seen Dr. John Kuo, MD?
Are you Dr. Kuo?

Compare Dr. Kuo

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.