Dr. John Koerner, MD

Dr. John Koerner, MD

Orthopedic Spine Surgery  |
Male
Dr. John Koerner, MD is an orthopedic spine surgery doctor who practices in Maywood, NJ. He has been practicing for 9 years.

113 W Essex St # 201

Maywood, NJ 07607

Learn about Dr. Koerner

See how frequently Dr. Koerner performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Sciatica (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Back Pain
high
Herniated Disc
high

Dr. Koerner's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Orthopedic Spine Surgery

Dr. Koerner does not have any board certifications listed.

• Broken Neck
  • Torticollis

• Disc Replacement
  • Epidural Block, Facet Blocks
  • Herniated Disc Surgery
  • Lamina Procedures (incl. Laminectomy, Laminoplasty, Laminotomy)
  • Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery
  • Spinal Compression Fracture Repair
  • Spinal Fusion
  • Spinal Nerve Block
  • Spinal Reconstructive Surgery for Deformities
  • Spine Fracture Treatment
  • Spine Surgery

No malpractice history found for New Jersey.

• Wake Forest University
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Newark
  • Rothman Inst-Jefferson U
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Koerner has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Koerner has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Koerner does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Koerner and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Koerner's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Koerner to family and friends
Dr. Koerner's Performance
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
HAD EXCELLENT EXPERIENCE WITH DR. KOERNER. VERY THOROUGH AND UNDERSTANDING.
in North Haledon , NJ |
Firs I would like to thank Dr Implicito and Dr Koener's staff for expediting an appointment for my acute back injury. The office staff was exceptional and Dr Koerner was fanatastic. I appreciated the time spent he spent with me and did so in a very realxed manner. After undergoing an MRI, he Immediately called with the results. thank you to all involved in my care. Excellent staff and an exceptional physician. Thank you Dr Koerner! Sincerely Dr Michael DeGiodice
Woodland Park, NJ |
A excellent, accomplished surgeon with a wonderful "bedside" manner..Yes, they do exist...Dr. Koerner.Had spinal surgery recently and results were even better than I expected.
in Mahwah, NJ |
Dr. Koerner was very thorough and explained, patiently, the procedures he uses. We left feeling we were in great hands. He took time with us and was very interested in our concerns.
Teaneck, NJ |
Very knowledgeable and provided useful tips and literature for managing my back pain.
in Asbury Park, NJ |
Dr Koerner was outstanding-great addition to your staff.
in Jersey City, NJ |
I would highly recommend Dr. Koerner because he is patient,warm,personable and understanding. He showed and explained my mri and xrays to me. He recommended another doctor that could help me where Dr. Koerner couldn t at this time in my condition.
in East Rutherford, NJ 07073 |
I would recommend Dr. Koerner because he was very personable, took the time to go over my reports with me and didn't rush me out. Recommended me to another doctor to possibly help me where he couldn't. I think that just all around he was a pleasure.
Passaic, NJ |
Dr. Koerner is patient and understanding, especially with older patients. He visited my mom who had 2 neck surgeries in 2 years and still suffered with neck discomfort. He explained her condition, was very patient with her questions, and offered constructive options rather than just stare at her blankly. He is an asset to his field. While her condition may improve just slightly, he gave her encouragement to continue doing what she is doing to maintain a positive outlook.
in Maywood |
I felt quite comfortable speaking to Dr. Koerner and seems very compitent. Would recommend him.
in Fair Lawn, NJ |
Dr. Koerner is very genuine. He never seems rushed and is conservative in his treatment. His staff is very courteous yet professional. I love Dr. Koerner - he has a great sense of humor and exudes confidence and competence. I have referred him to friends with similar conditions without hesitation.
in Hasbrouck Heights, NJ |
As soon as I met Dr. Koerner I liked him.He Gives you a lot of confidence as he explains everything about your condition and what has to be done to make you better.When he told me that I needed an operation I did not hesitate for one minute.I had it and I am feeling so much better.I would recommend Dr.Koerner to family and friends without hesitation
in North Arlington, NJ |
Very satisfied, Dr. Koerner was very professional as was his staff.
in Hackensack NJ |
Dr Koerner was patient and understanding. He took his time and explained my condition in easy to understand terms. He also made valid recommendations.
in Leonia, New Jersey |
Dr. Koerner treated me for traumatic spine injury following being struck by a vehicle while riding my bike. I did not know or choose him as my physician, but am so thankful he serves trauma patients at Hackensack UMC. Dr. Koerner was empathetic and compassionate even in the hectic and stressful setting of the trauma area of the hospital. His positive attitude and smile encouraged me as I faced the disappointment and uncertainty of a diagnosis of multiple vertebral compression fractures.
Have you seen Dr. John Koerner, MD?
Are you Dr. Koerner?

See our Orthopedic Spine Surgery Specialists at NewYork-Presbyterian/Lawrence Hospital

Visit Dr. Koerner