Dr. John Klim, DO

Pain Medicine •  Male

Dr. Klim

New You Clinic

18077 River Rd Ste 200 Noblesville, IN 46062

Dr. John Klim, DO is a pain medicine specialist in Noblesville, IN and has been practicing for 20 years. He graduated from Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine in 2000 and specializes in pain medicine.

Dr. Klim's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Klim

2.4

Dr. Klim?
Dr. Klim's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Klim, DO
Over the years, I've seen several pain doctors. Klim is the worst thus far. Staff is also substandard; 3 out of 4 electronic prescriptions were delayed 1-2 days. Dr Klim is cold, calloused, and didnt treat me with any sort dignity.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Dr Klim and office staff treat you with kindness and respect, unlike other pain centers. Absolutely love Nurse Practitioner, Aileen Bays!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Dr Klim, Eileen Bays, Sarah Keen as well as their staff are amazing. I’ve been a Pain Patient for 4+ Yrs Like any Dr’s office they have busy days But they've always went above & beyond to get everyone seen in a timely manner.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Yes Dr. klim may be a little socially awkward at first but he makes up for it I. The fact that he is one of the only doctors that actually listens and cares about your concerns. I have unfortunately had three surgeries and two infections due to these surgeries since being a patient of doctor KLims. So I have been in a lot of pain, he has taken the time to work with me to get me on the right meds and doses. And unfortunately the pain has been at different levels and he has worked with me on that he has had a plan for each med dose change. The point is he actually listens to what I’m saying so that he can alter my medicine in a safe matter. And he always works with your schedule. I once had to be out of town for a month and he worked with me so I was never out of medicine. And all these reviews saying they treat you like criminals is insane. They randomly do urine samples to make sure you are taking your medicine appropriately. It’s for your safety.He’s a great doctor see for yourself!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
With reading all these negative remarks, I have to say I have never had a single problem with Dr. Klim. He's always been up front with me and treats me with respect. The office staff treats me well and has never once made me feel unwanted to be there.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Office staff Is rude they treat you as though you are substandard person for seeking pain treatment. There office policies change practically weekly and they don't update the patients Until the policy affects you. If you are looking for a long term doctor and one whom will not be under investigation by the DEA soon then go elsewhere. Even the pharmacist at CVS stated that we will be hearing about this doctor on the news. They are inconsistent with treatment plans and individual plans of care. If you just want to wait one hour to be seen on average of 3 minutes this is your guy. His nurse practitioner staff has turned over in the last year and lost 2 very good nurse practitioners to 1 haphazard nurse practitioner who is not even aware of doctors expectations or policy changes. My advice to you for what it's worth is To look for a different provider. They do not form a cohesive team around you for the best care for your condition. They don't even do referrals.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Update: After leaving the office after waiting 3 1/2 hour and not seeing the doctor, I have now received a bill. I highly recommend that you search for another pain management practice even if you have to travel out of town.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Absolutely horrible. What a racket! And their Scheduling is abysmal, many times not even seeing the Dr until 2 hours after the scheduled appointment! Zero compassion or courtesy to keep appointments on schedule. Nor will the allow patients to depend on a can or Uber for a ride home after a procedure. So hope you have someone who can take off the entire day from work every month for your appointment. You’ve been warned.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Chronically late! Late getting new Rx every damn time! Going without meds again today waiting for him to decide to send refill.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?
Worst experience ever! I have a severe chronic pain condition and disability. I was treated poorly even after cooperating with their “contract” and was never on any kind of pain medication. Drug screening for meds I can get from a general practitione!?!. I’m not an addict. Maybe if I was, I could have gotten help from this unprofessional, professional “pain” center. Plan on spending your entire day waiting to see someone, to be judged, treated like you’re going to rob them, and left waiting more
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Klim, DO?

How was your experience with Dr. Klim?

• Pain Medicine

2000
Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Dr. Klim accepts

Dr. Klim accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Sagamore Health Network
Sagamore Plus

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Indiana

Check Dr. Klim's experience treating your condition or procedure

New You Clinic

New You Clinic18077 River Rd Ste 200 Noblesville, IN 46062

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Klim treats patients.

Riverview Health

Noblesville, IN

79% Patient experience rating, 10% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018, 2017)