Dr. John Katzen, MD

Plastic Surgery | Male

Dr. John Katzen, MD

Dr. John Katzen, MD is a plastic surgery doctor who practices in Beverly Hills, CA. He is 52 years old and has been practicing for 26 years. Dr. Katzen is affiliated with Olympia Medical Center, Cedars - Sinai Medical Center and Gardens Regional Hospital & Medical Center.

...See Less

Dr. Katzen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Katzen will provide a gentle approach throughout your surgical experience. He is board certified in plastic surgery, as well as a member of well-respected medical associations. His experience and training allow him to provide patients with successful and natural-looking results.

Dr. Katzen's Experience

See how Dr. Katzen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Katzen

Dr. Katzen accepts 5 insurance carriers

Dr. Katzen is now accepting new patients

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Katzen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Katzen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Katzen to family and friends
    Dr. Katzen's Performance
    in Los Angeles, CA |
    I had a tummy tuck with Dr. Katzen and couldn?t be happier with my results. He also has great bedside manner which is something I value.
    in Culver City, CA |
    My aunt referred me to Dr. Katzen. He did breast augmentation on my uneven breasts. They look amazing now. Thank you Dr. Katzen!
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    I had gynecomastia surgery with Dr. Katzen after losing over 100 pounds. I was always self conscience about my skin and fat in my breasts. I was never able to go swimming without taking my shirt off. I am happy I found Dr. Katzen. He's an amazing and skilled surgeon!
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Timothy Katzen about a year ago when my daughter had surgery with him. I was very impressed with him and his practice. I ended up having an abdominoplasty and breast lift and augmentation with him as well. Best decision I ever made.
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    Dr. Katzen is world class. I really admire how he treats his patients. I am very happy with my surgery with him.
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    I had an A plus experience with Dr. Katzen. I was very nervous going into surgery but he made the entire process very comfortable for me.
    in Beverly Hills, CA |
    I had a posterior body lift with Dr. Katzen after researching so many surgeons. I am so glad I found him. My results far exceeded what I expected.
    Have you seen Dr. John Katzen, MD?
    Are you Dr. Katzen?

Dr. Katzen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Katzen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Plastic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Plastic Surgery

Dr. Katzen has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Katzen's Board Certifications

St Joseph Hospital

Completed in 1997

Vanderbilt University

Completed in 1996

Dr. Katzen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Katzen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Plastic Surgery

• Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
    • Breast Lift Surgery