Dr. John Kalam, MD

Dr. John Kalam, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. John Kalam, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Jacksonville, FL. He is 71 years old and has been practicing for 30 years. Dr. Kalam is affiliated with Baptist Medical Center Jacksonville.

Dr. Kalam's Experience

See how Dr. Kalam's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Kalam

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Kalam has admitting privileges.

Dr. Kalam's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Kalam to family and friends
    3.7
    Dr. Kalam's Performance
    st augustine, fl |
    The initial visit was just OK. He scheduled me for lab work and a follow up visit. I arrived 10 minutes early for the follow up appointment, and a patient came out of the examining room within the first 5 minutes and left. I then waited for 50 more minutes, and no one ever offered an explanation or said anything to me. The receptionist / assistant just looked at me and smiled, but no one said anything while I waited for 50 minutes. I left and found a new doctor that won't forget I'm there.
    in Jacksonville, FL |
    I recently moved to Jacksonville Florida and was referred to Dr. Kalam by my insurance company as a provider. I really was more nervous than I expected because I am a nurse and didn't know him at all. I was warmly greeted by his receptionist, Lil and she is very knowledgeable. Dr. Kalam took my health very serious and made me feel that he really was interested to make sure my health issues were all addressed. He impressed me and I walked out of his office smiling and thinking I'm in good hands.
    Have you seen Dr. John Kalam, MD?
    Are you Dr. Kalam?

Dr. Kalam's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Kalam does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Kalam and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine

Graduated in 1987

Shands Jacksonville Med Center

Dr. Kalam does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Kalam and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Kalam does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Kalam and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.