Dr. John Josephson, MD

Ophthalmology | Male

Dr. John Josephson, MD
Dr. Josephson is a Board Certified Fellowship trained ophthalmologist serving Fairfax, Loudoun and Prince William Counties for many years with compassion and highest level of care.

Dr. Josephson's Care Philosophy

Compassion and highest level of care!

Dr. Josephson's Experience

See how Dr. Josephson's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Josephson

Dr. Josephson accepts 20 insurance carriers

Dr. Josephson is now accepting new patients
Eye Specialists & Surgeons of Northern Virginia3903 Fair Ridge Dr Ste 209
Fairfax, VA 22033
Evening
Saturday
(571) 349-2191Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 4 hospitals where Dr. Josephson has admitting privileges.

Dr. Josephson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Josephson to family and friends
Dr. Josephson Says:

Please feel free to let us know how you feel and we look forward to serving you again soon!

Dr. Josephson's Performance
in Burke, VA |
Dr. Josephson has completed the work of a different Doctor. He has cleaned the obscuring film behind both of my replacement lenses (cataract replacement lenses) easily and thoroughly. He is very personable and reassuring. His office staff are very receptive, and competent. I am so pleased to ever have discovered his services.
in Bristow, VA |
What a wonderful Doctor, he did me surgery, he is excellent!
Ashburn, VA |
Dr. Josephson is an amazing eye surgeon. I am 46 years old and had Symfony lenses to replace my natural lenses. My vision had gotten so bad I couldn't see anything clearly without glasses at any distance. These lenses have changed my life. When I had a slight issue with one eye, he was available after hours and quickly fixed the problem and alleviated my fears. I would recommend him to anyone at any age for any eye condition.
in Fairfax, VA |
Dr. Josephson is, in my opinion and based on my experiences as his patient, an outstanding Ophthalmologist who restored vision quality to me that I hadn’t had since I was a teenager, which includes the benefit of eliminating the need to wear glasses. The bottom line is that I highly recommend Dr. Josephson to anyone in need of the services of a quality and caring Ophthalmologist. Trusting your eyes to someone takes a high level of confidence and Dr. Josephson is most deserving of that trust.
in Fairfax, VA |
My multi-year ophthalmologist just retired; his office recommended Dr. Josephson. During my first visit (of many to come, probably) the staff and Dr. Josephson were as cordial as one could expect. Dr. Josephson was matter-of-fact with a confident attitude and certainly his background strongly supports that confidence.
in Herndon, VA |
Our son needed to have xrays and a physical exam after a hit and run incident damaged his face, eye area and cheek. We called on Friday and were able to see Dr. Josephson on Saturday morning! Impressed with his explanation of the images and grateful he was able to see us so quickly!
in Woodbridge, VA |
I was fortunate to have discovered Dr.Josephson while enduring a painful cornea condition. Surgery was scheduled and performed just two days after my initial diagnostic appointment. Dr. Josephson took the time to explain the procedure to me, thoroughly answered my numerous questions, and was affable and reassuring throughout the entire process. Highly recommended!
in Fairfax Virginia |
Dr. Josephson and his staff were very professional, explained every step of my eye exam, and I felt very comfortable in their care. My husband will be making an appointment with Dr. Josephson too.
in Clifton, VA |
My experience with Dr. Josephson was very positive. The front office was helpful with the scheduling and check-in process, the doctor's examination was thorough. The doctor gave me several options to consider for my eye condition. Totally impressed with his attention for explaining medical details. True medical professional and his entire staff are very welcoming, Will definitely recommned him to any person looking for eye care .
in Herndon, VA |
I have been a patient of Dr Josephson for four years. He is a person who always cares about ones health and well being. You are definetly not a number here. He has operated on both my eyes at different times and achevied excellent results. I have complete trust in him and his skills as a surgeon. I would recommend him to anyone needing help and guidance on problems with their eyes.
in Leesburg, VA |
Needed a refill for eyedrops. Made an appointment and asked for the RX refill. Dr. Josephson was nice and caring. He checked to make sure my vision was okay and said the prescription should be on the way. I received the refill the day after the appointment. Yes, yes, yes, I would recommend him to friends and family. His practice is 10 out 10.
Frederick, MD |
Dr. Josephson was extremely nice and thorough. He really seemed to know what he was talking about and explained everything in a way that was easy for me to understand.
in Ashburn, VA |
Excellent care and attention. Very good staff.
in Leesburg, VA |
Dr. Josephson is one of the most caring and compassionate doctors of any I've ever had. He'll spend time with you, explain everything, and follow up with a level of personal attention and care that is remarkable. Looking at his charitable works, I believe that this is because it's just who he is as a person. I respect many of my doctors for their knowledge and skill. With Dr. Josephson, I can add that I also respect him for his character.
Have you seen Dr. John Josephson, MD?
Are you Dr. Josephson?

Compare Dr. Josephson

Dr. Josephson's Care Philosophy

Compassion and highest level of care!

Dr. Josephson says...

cornea, cataract, glaucoma, refractive disease, lasik, dry eye, styes, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration, eye surgery, etc

Dr. Josephson says...

LASER CATARACT SURGERY, ALL LASER LASIK, CORNEA TRANSPLANTS, DSAEK, GLAUCOMA SURGERY

Dr. Josephson says...

Dr. Josephson's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Ophthalmology
  •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

Dr. Josephson has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

Why It Matters: Dr. Josephson's Board Certifications

• Corneal Abrasion or Laceration
  • Corneal Diseases
  • Corneal Erosion
  • Corneal Ulcer
  • Diabetic Macular Edema (DME)
  • Diabetic Retinopathy

• Arabic, Egyptian
  • Farsi
  • Punjabi
  • Urdu

Dr. Josephson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Josephson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Ophthalmology