Dr. John Joseph, MD

Dr. John Joseph, MD

Rheumatology | Male | 62 years old

Learn about this Doctor

Dr. Joseph specializes in Rheumatology and practices in Carrollton, TX. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Joseph? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Joseph's Experience

96Experience
Match

See how Dr. Joseph's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Joseph

Dr. Joseph accepts 18 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Joseph has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Joseph
Dr. Joseph's Office & Staff
    31 – 45 minutes (29)
in Plano, TX. |
Dr. Joseph is very knowledgeable and I get excellent care when I can see him. The problem is that is very erratic. One time I had an appointment with him, then sent me some woman Dr. instead. I had no idea who she was, and she had no history of my conditions. Another time they cancelled my appointment, and I have tried more than 5 time to reschedule the apt, but the office does not bother to return my phone calls.
in Little Elm, TX |
This was my first appointment and it will be my last. My appointment was at 1:00 but it was 3:00 and I still hadn't seen him. I left and will not be back. I have never waited 2 hours to see a doctor in my life and I'm 64.
in Coppell, TX |
This is the worst managed medical practice I've ever experienced. Wait is always 1 1/2 to 2 hours before you see the doctor. They never know the status of my treatment ( injections, medication, scans, etc)... I have to tell them what has been done over the last 3 years. I've reached my tolerance capacity and will be finding a new doctor
in Coppell, TX |
Dr. Joseph is great, if you can see him. The PAs are fine too. Like the other folks, the practice is poorly run regarding wait times. Not sure if it's the doctors fault or what. It doesn't seem to matter if you are the first appointment of the day, the first after lunch, or the last appointment, they are never anywhere near on time. Of course they want to charge you if you have to leave after waiting an hour past your apt time...
You will grow old and die waiting in the waiting room. It's I insane how long you have to wait.
in Dallas, TX |
The doctor is good and knowledgeable but the staff and their office co-ordination for medication refills and waiting time for appointment is too long.
Have you seen Dr. John Joseph, MD?
Are you Dr. Joseph?

Compare Dr. Joseph

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.