Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery  |
Dr. John Johnson, MD
Dr. John Johnson, MD is a dentist who practices in Mooresville, NC. He is 50 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Johnson is affiliated with Lake Norman Regional Medical Center.

858 Brawley School Rd Ste C

Mooresville, NC 28117

Learn about Dr. Johnson

Facial Reconstruction
Dentofacial Anomalies

Dr. Johnson's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

• Dentofacial Anomalies

• Facial Reconstruction

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Univ Of Louisville Sch Of Med
    Medical School | Graduated 1997

Dr. Johnson has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Johnson has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Johnson does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Johnson and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Johnson's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Johnson to family and friends
3.7
Dr. Johnson's Performance
in Mooresville, NC |
The entire office is friendly and professional. I can point out a hand full of reasons to seek his medical care, but I find it more important to recommend him because if you fear oral surgery, he's your guy. His gentle care puts you at ease and this alone is worth 10 stars. Thank you staff and Dr. J
in Concord, NC |
Surgery day came... I was in and out in an hour. Here's the kicker... a couple days later DR JOHNSON CALLED ME TO CHECK ON ME. not a nurse, or a receptionist... the oral surgeon himself called me to check on me. To me, that was worth it all. To have a surgeon who calls and checks up on you himself?! Wow... just thoroughly impressed and grateful. He sent me a text from his cell and encouraged me to let him know how I was feeling. That really meant a lot to me. Willing to recommend to EVERYONE!
Huntersville, NC |
office environment was fine, staff that did initial evaluation was excellent. However, didn't take long for Dr Johnson's ability to be questioned. Despite my exact description of where my concern was he searched extensively elsewhere in my mouth with hands that were shaking uncontrollably the entire time and all I could think of was if I need surgery I would never trust his abilities. Lastly after waiting 15 minutes his staff came and ASKED ME where the doctor wanted to schedule the follow-up?
in Mooresville NC |
Dr. Johnson I the best oral surgeon my whole family goes to him he always friendly, caring and his staff is always friendly as well. I had 10 teeth taken out at the Lake Norman Hospital had no surprises and everything went according to plan. I know Dr Johnsons had shake but it doesn't hold him back he has always dine a great job.
in Mooresville, NC |
Horrible. I spent $5,000 and paid for a full dental implant. The bone graft was done twice and failed. The second graft was improperly performed and insufficiently packed to accommodate the abutment. Said he would give me money back for the portion of the procedure he was unable to perform but once he found out how much the amount was(which was his charges) decided it was too much money to refund. He is dishonest and has issues with shaky hands..
Have you seen Dr. John Johnson, MD?
Are you Dr. Johnson?