Dr. John Jasper, MD

General Surgery ·  Male · Age 58

Dr. Jasper

University Community Surgeons

3909 Orange Pl Ste 2500 Beachwood, OH 44122

Dr. John Jasper, MD is a general surgery specialist in Beachwood, OH and has been practicing for 23 years. He graduated from Minneapolis College Of Phy and Surgery in 1996 and specializes in general surgery.

At a glance

• Hospital satisfaction . Patients said they were highly satisfied at this doctor's hospital. See hospitals
  • Practices at top hospital . America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care Award™ See hospitals

Dr. Jasper accepts

Dr. Jasper accepts the following insurance:

Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield HMO
Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield PPO
Coventry Health Care
Coventry Health America PPO

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Ohio

Check Dr. Jasper's experience treating your condition or procedure

Dr. Jasper's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Jasper

4.4

83.87096774193549%

Dr. Jasper?
Dr. Jasper's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Jasper, MD
He is very easy to talk to and explained things in simple English. My surgery went smoothly for gallbladder! The pain medical prescribed after surgery left me very comfortable and not in any pain. He has a very good bedside manner and is very nice I believe he is the best surgeon, he teaches and his credential are very good. I would recommend him to others he was great!
Awesome!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?
I first met Dr. Jasper a couple months ago on a referral from my GP. He is a delightful and caring person. Always a smile and very, very informative. Excellent care before, during and after surgery. I wish he was a GP or Internest. His staff also excellent from front door to his nurse. Medical students also very pleasent and ready to please. No God like complex here.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?
Had minor surgery last week. Dr Jasper was fantastic as was his staff. He is warm, caring and makes one feel very comfortable. I HIGHLY recommend him in the event you need these kind of services!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?
I had a wonderful experience with Dr. John Jasper. I got a full explanation of what will be performed on me during my surgery and I had a discussion with the doctor about why it will be done and what will be needed later for me to recover. The doctor and his staff spent lots of time with me asking lots of questions and letting me tell as much as I wanted to. The discussions were highly professional, and extraordinary friendly. Dr. Jasper was very warm, caring and polite. He is a lovely person.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?
Seems to always be in a rush. Not very vocal,informative or compassionate. Did not explain at all the pretense of my husband's procedure,he just always walks in (without saying hello) says your having surgery & leaves. We always end up asking the front desk for information that they really have no knowledge of.Or looking it up on the Internet. All in all in my opinion his bedside manners could use a little brushing up.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?
I love him. He is so kind and patient. He listens and makes you feel comfortable.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?
Dr John Jasper did surgery on myself on Oct. 28, 2015. The surgery was excellent. I had no pain after surgery and very little soreness after surgery. The surgery was excision of back Lipoma. I would recommend him.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Jasper, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Jasper?

• General Surgery

1996
Minneapolis College Of Phy and Surgery
1996

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Jasper treats patients.

65% Patient experience rating, 4% lower than the national average

• America’s 100 Best Hospitals for Gastrointestinal Care Award™ (2019, 2018, 2017)
  • Patient Safety Excellence Award™ (2019, 2018)

76% Patient experience rating, 7% higher than the national average