Dr. John Janulewicz, DDS

Dr. John Janulewicz, DDS

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male | 42 years old

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Janulewicz practices Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery at 2 locations in Des Moines, IA.

Are you Dr. Janulewicz? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Janulewicz's Experience

Experience with Dr. Janulewicz
Dr. Janulewicz's Office & Staff
    Under 10 minutes (19)
in Des Moines, IA |
The actual surgery was fine and Dr Janulewicz did a perfectly fine job. My problem is with their misleading billing and high prices. I was quoted and payed one price the day of surgery, but then later billed an additional $195, which according to my insurance company is because this provider charges about 25% more, or specifically, $228 more, than the average surgeon in my area.
in Runnells, IA |
I don't like going to the dentist. It's probably why I'm having such troubles with my teeth. I've never had such a positive experience in a dental chair then I did at OSPC. Dr. JJ and his nurses were the absolute best. The were very patient despite me being a very bad patient. I hope that I don't need another tooth taken out, but if I do, I'm requesting Dr. JJ and his team.
in Ankeny, IA |
The Doctor was very professional and excellent at what he does. The staff made me feel very relaxed.
in Des Moines, IA |
I must admit that I am a huge dental phobe. I was very worried about getting my tooth pulled and having an implant placed. The entire OSPC staff at the Ingersoll office made me feel so comfortable from the very beginning. Dr. Janulewicz and his nurses were so positive and professional. I'm so happy that I have my new tooth now. Thanks OSPC!!
in Des Moines, IA |
Dr. JJ is awesome. I was super worried about having my wisdom teeth out, but he and his nurses made it so easy for me. I can't thank them enough!
in Des Moines, IA |
Dr. J has taken care of my wife, my daughters, and myself. We love everything about him and his staff. I would recommend Dr. J to all my friends.
in Des Moines, IA |
Dr. J has taken care of all my kids and now myself. I would recommend him to all my friends.
Have you seen Dr. John Janulewicz, DDS?
Are you Dr. Janulewicz?

Compare Dr. Janulewicz

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.

Dr. Janulewicz's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
  •  Malpractice claims in Iowa not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

Dr. Janulewicz does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Janulewicz and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Univ Of Pittsburgh Sch Of Med

Graduated in 2005

Dr. Janulewicz does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Janulewicz and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Dr. Janulewicz does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Janulewicz and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.