Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD

Sports Medicine ·  Male · Age 43

Dr. Hyden Jr

Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD is a sports medicine specialist in Germantown, TN. He specializes in sports medicine and family medicine.

Make an appointment

Dr. Hyden Jr accepts

Dr. Hyden Jr accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Hyden Jr treats your condition or procedure

3.5

Dr. Hyden Jr?
Dr. Hyden Jr's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD
I was recommended to the Campbell Clinic by a friend. Unfortunately, I was placed with Dr. Hayden, whom did nothing for my pain and discomfort. "I'll order and MRI and refer you to a back specialist." is what he said. I asked him what about the pain in the interim, and he simply walked out of the room and said "I'm not prescribing you anything." He was very unprofessional and did absolutely nothing to help with the horrible pain in my lower back. DO NOT SEE DR. HAYDEN
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD?
Both of my girls absolutely love Dr. Hyden! After seeing a couple of other doctors at Campbell Clinic, he was the only one to finally diagnose one of my daughter's heel issues. Now that both of my girls are older and are both playing sports, we will continue seeing Dr. Hyden for any of their sports related injuries. His nurse, Carrie, is always so helpful and is great about returning calls quickly. Would 100% recommend Dr. Hyden!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD?
If your job requires FASFA or short term disability paper work this is not the doctor you want! After charging you and your insurance 1000's you are charged an addition $10 for every piece of paper Carrie, his snooty nurse fills out. I payed the $10 for my paperwork to be filled out and faxed, but it wasn't done in a timely manner, therefore I didn't get paid for the 4 weeks I was off. So if you plan on using Dr Hyden and getting paid or excused for any time off consider a different doctor.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD?
He is a fantastic physician . He is friendly and professional. I would never hesitate to recommend Dr. Hyden . He is extremely knowledgable and very easy to talk with about any knee issues or procedures that are available . I highly recommend him .
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Hyden Jr, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Hyden Jr?

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Hyden Jr treats patients.