Dr. John Hill, MD

Dr. John Hill, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. John Hill, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Ashtabula, OH and has been practicing for 25 years. He graduated from Wayne State University in 1985 and specializes in pain medicine and anesthesiology.

2420 Lake Ave

Ashtabula, OH 44004

• Buckeye Community Health Plan
  • CareSource
  • CHAMPVA

Learn about Dr. Hill

See how frequently Dr. Hill performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Radiculopathy (Not Due to Disc Displacement)
Spondylosis

Dr. Hill's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Hill "As a pain management physician I believe in giving patients an opportunity is making the patient more functional despite their pain"

• Pain Medicine
  • Anesthesiology

Dr. Hill does not have any board certifications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Michigan State U
    Undergraduate School | Graduated 1981
  • Wayne State University
    Medical School | Graduated 1985
  • Us Naval Hosp Balboa
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1986
  • University Of Florida, Gainesville
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1993

Dr. Hill has no awards or honors listed.

Dr. Hill has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

2.1
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends

Dr. Hill's Performance

GOOD

He has to be the most arrogant Dr. I have ever been to.. While I was laying on the table for him to administer my shot I overheard him tell his nurse that I looked like a whale laying there. Yes I am over weight but his bedside manner is trash. Has he helped me with my pain.. no... and not my self...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option2thumbs down icon option0
A. Believes that Fibromyalgia is a psychological disorder and should be treated by a psychologist. While I respect his right to hold his own medical opinions, I prefer that my doctors understand and accept modern medical classifications regardless of what they they think the treatment should...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0
I appreciate what a PAIN being PM doctor must be like during this opiate epidemic. But you have to treat each patient based on Thier individual circumstances. I was treated like garbage. I did not ask for narcotics. But I was treated like absolute garbage. Didn't listen to a single concern. No...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option8thumbs down icon option0
I have been a patient of Dr Hill's for many years. He has helped me very much with my back pain, doing procedures, listening to what my complaints are, and ordering tests. I have been very satisfied with my treatment and have come a long way since I began seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option3thumbs down icon option0
This is the single rudest, most uncaring, intolerable arrogant trash I've ever met in my life. He is disrespectful and treated me like garbage. Everyone was right. This guy is complete garbage. Worthless. I can't believe they keep him on as a doctor. He is just worthless.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option7thumbs down icon option0