Dr. John Hill, MD

Dr. John Hill, MD

Pain Medicine | Male

Center For Pain Medicine 270 E State St Ste G105 Alliance, OH 44601 Get Directions

As a pain management physician I believe in giving patients an opportunity is making the patient more functional despite their pain

Dr. John Hill, MD is a pain medicine doctor who practices in Alliance, OH. He is 58 years old and has been practicing for 32 years. Dr. Hill is affiliated with Ashtabula County Medical Center and Alliance Community Hospital.

Dr. Hill's Experience

See how Dr. Hill's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hill

Dr. Hill accepts 15 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hill has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hill's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hill to family and friends
2.1
Dr. Hill's Performance
in OHIO |
I appreciate what a PAIN being PM doctor must be like during this opiate epidemic. But you have to treat each patient based on Thier individual circumstances. I was treated like garbage. I did not ask for narcotics. But I was treated like absolute garbage. Didn't listen to a single concern. No wonder he has the lowest ratings I've ever seen. PS his staff was Amazing and kind which just made his horrible apathy even more blindsiding.
in Alliance Oh |
I have been a patient of Dr Hill's for many years. He has helped me very much with my back pain, doing procedures, listening to what my complaints are, and ordering tests. I have been very satisfied with my treatment and have come a long way since I began seeing him. I would recommend him to anyone with chronic pain. If you take responsibility as a patient, do what is expected of you, follow Dr Hills treatment plan, you will not have a problem with him
Ashtabula |
This is the single rudest, most uncaring, intolerable arrogant trash I've ever met in my life. He is disrespectful and treated me like garbage. Everyone was right. This guy is complete garbage. Worthless. I can't believe they keep him on as a doctor. He is just worthless.
in Beloit, Ohio |
As a healthcare worker and a patient I am keenly aware of the immense responsibility he bears. He has to balance the risks versus benefit, not only for the patient, but also the community that his prescriptions enter. Guidelines and BIG restrictions have come down on the medical community for narcotics. Doctors are required to refer to pain management and pain management has to "fix it." I am glad for the explanations and I am glad for the procedures/therapies instead of meds! Keep am open mind!
in Alliance, OH |
I was very nervous and scared about going to see Dr. Hill. I was told by some professional health persons and just every day people: that Dr. Hill was a very mean, rude and intolerable person. Boy were they all wrong. Not once was he ever rude to me, don't ever once has he ever talked down to me or indicated any such thing. He listened to me completely and we went from there. If I ever have any questions or concerns he always answers them. His staff.....way beyond nice. Thank you
Alliance, Oh |
I didn't care for his attitude. He didn't give me any hope. He had his hand on the doorknob wanting to leave from the moment he arrived. He didn't even mention therapy which has helped me tremendously.
Have you seen Dr. John Hill, MD?
Are you Dr. Hill?

Compare Dr. Hill

}

Dr. Hill's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hill's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Pain Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades
  •  Malpractice claims in Ohio not available

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Ohio.

• Acute Postoperative Pain

University Of Florida, Gainesville

Completed in 1993

Michigan State U

Graduated in 1981

Dr. Hill does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hill and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Pain Medicine

• Nerve Destruction by Neurolytic Agent
  • Non-Cosmetic Chemodenervation
  • Peripheral Nerve Block
  • Spinal Cord Stimulation
  • Transcutaneous Electrical Nerve Stimulation (TENS)