Facial Plastic Surgery  |
Dr. John Hilinski, MD
Certified in both plastic and reconstructive surgery as well as surgery of the head and neck, I have focused my San Diego practice on facial plastic surgery. My extensive training and continued education in the field have allowed me to offer state-of-the-art procedures using the latest technology. In addition to my experience, I have been published in academic journals and books for my work with rhinoplasty and revision rhinoplasty, and frequently lecture around the country to fellow surgeons. In addition to advanced nose surgery, I perform such procedures as the eyelid lift, BOTOX® Cosmetic, facelift, facial reconstruction, and many other surgical and non-surgical cosmetic treatments. I provide each of my patients with care that is customized for their individual needs. Through listening, honest communication, advanced procedures, and a commitment to safety and personalized care, I aim to give my patients not only exceptional results, but also the best experience possible.

John M. Hilinski, MD

3720 4th Ave

San Diego, CA 92103

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
  • Blue Shield of California

Learn about Dr. Hilinski

Dr. Hilinski's Experience

Dr. Hilinski's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Facial Plastic Surgery

• Enlarged Turbinates
  • Facial Fracture
  • Nosebleed

• Intranasal or Sinus Procedure
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)

No malpractice history found for California.

• Harvard Medical School
  • University Of California, San Diego Cancer Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed
  • University Of Illinois, Chicago Medical Center
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed

Dr. Hilinski has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Hilinski does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hilinski and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Hilinski's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hilinski to family and friends
4.2
Dr. Hilinski's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
If you are looking for someone you can trust to give you an honest assessment of what you are asking for, this is the doctor you are looking for. He is very straight-forward about telling you what you should expect and I have been very pleased with my results. Would not see anyone else!
Carlsbad, CA |
My overall experience is worth more than five stars. Dr. Hilinski is an amazing surgeon. I had a very difficult revision rhino case and the results exceeded my expectations. Dr. Hilinski has an excellent staff that is very organized and always willing to help answer questions. If you are looking for The BEST surgeon look no further!
in La Jolla, CA |
The entire experience was excellent from the consultation to post surgical appointment. The staff is friendly, efficient and accommodating. Dr Hilinski is a very skilled and brilliant plastic surgeon and I couldn't be happier with my result! I absolutely love his conservative approach yielding amazingly natural results. I look rested and refreshed and my pre/post surgical photos tell the story!
in Covina, CA |
Dr.John Hi!inski is a butcher,he deformed my nose and didn't offer to fix it and didn't return my money. I also, paid him for a face lift and eyelift. Nothing came out right
in Miami, FL |
Dr. Hilinski, Thank you, thank you, thank you! After conducting extensive research on rhinoplasty and consulting with two other facial surgeons, when I flew in to see you from another state I knew you were the "right guy," particularly over the Beverly Hills surgeon with whom I also consulted. Before you and I met, I was impressed with your online reviews, the array of pictorial evidence of surgical excellence on your website, and of course your Harvard credentials. When we met, I was als
in San Diego CA |
Dr Hilinski listens, shares facts, and designs lovely noses which blend with your facial structure.
in San Diego, CA |
If you are reading this, you are most likely considering a facial procedure. I have had two rhinoplasty surgeries, in an attempt to improve a bulbous tip. The first surgeon was a double board certified facial plastic surgeon in Riverside and the result was disappointing. My rhinoplasty case was difficult, as I have thick skin and had a lot of scar tissue formation post procedure. When I was considering my revision surgery, it was between Dr. Hilinski and one other surgeon, who had done an
San Diego, CA |
Knowledgeable, great bedside manner, extremely competent
in Phoenix, Az |
My protruding ears had always been a source of embarrassment for me. When I turned 50, I decide it was time. I selected Dr. Hilinski after speaking with other surgeons because I found him to be knowledgeable, approachable, and personable. He also made me feel at ease during my consultation, surgery and afterward. Dr. Hilinski himself responded promptly to my email questions. His website has an extensive before/after gallery that helped me decide that this doctor was the one. His work is top
in Los Angeles, CA |
I love my nose so much I can't even describe my gratitude. 1. REVISION - I came to Dr. Hilinski after 3 botched nose jobs, leaving my nose thin, crooked, along with other issues. It was so ugly and difficult to work with that at that point, I wasn't shooting for a pretty nose, I just wanted to look remotely normal/natural which I didn't even think was possible. A year later, my nose looks like the best possible version of my original nose and fits my face perfectly.
San Diego, CA |
The only person I would allow to do any procedure to my face. I am an RN. I love his expertise and count on his expert, conservative advice. He will tell you no you do not need that. Very much the best facial MD around.
Have you seen Dr. John Hilinski, MD?
Are you Dr. Hilinski?