Dr. John T. Heidrick, DO

Dr. John T. Heidrick, DO

Family Medicine | Male | 56 years old

As a primary care physician, I nurture close relationships with my patients and provide them with the same compassionate and personal medical care that I would expect for my own family. In my smaller MDVIP-affiliated practice, I have the time to get to know my patients well beyond their immediate symptoms, and I have the tools to proactively address all areas of their health from nutrition, fitness and emotional well-being to managing chronic illness. I offer same-day/next-day appointments, am aRead more

Dr. Heidrick's Experience

See how Dr. Heidrick's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Heidrick

Dr. Heidrick accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Heidrick has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

Experience with Dr. Heidrick
Dr. Heidrick's Office & Staff
    10 – 15 minutes (37)
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Heidrick and his incredible team practice medicine the way it should be done. Individualized quality care with often same day appointments and never a long wait to see the Doctor.
in Bakersfield, CA |
I am very happy with Dr. Heidrick and his staff, they all do a great job in making my office visits go well.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Heidrick takes the time to fully explain my treatment and answer my questions. He has successfully treated me for many ailments, and my recovery was complete.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Heidrick has been my Primary Care Physician for the past 18 years. I have found him to be a very attentive listener, he asks very good questions and has a very candid way at arriving at a solution to the problems. He has my full trust and confidence and I would not hesitate to recommend his services to anyone seeking a highly trained and talented physician. His staff is very efficient, thoughtful and caring. And his wife bakes excellent cookies!
in Bagdad, AZ |
Dr. Heidrick goes to great lengths to make sure I understand all of my test results and the implications of them. He asks me relevant questions and answers my questions. He is very patient with me and has never appeared to be in a rush to get me out of the office until I am completely satisfied. He stays up on new developments in medicine, testing, preventive and wellness care and shares the new information with me when I come in for my wellness exams. The MDVIP experience cannot be beat.
in Brunswick, OH |
Dr. Heidrick is always straight-forward in giving me information about my health and test results. He is thorough in examination and diagnosis of even ordinary illnesses. My physicals have been comprehensive and informative. Dr. Heidrick is pro-health instead of anti-illness. When I had strained my tendon in my elbow, he administered temporary relief in the form of an injection. Then, he prescribed the appropriate exercises to build my muscles. This was a lifelong solution not temporary fix.
in Bakersfield, CA |
Dr. Heidrick has been our family physician for almost 20 years. We followed him as he branched out into his new MDVIP practice. This new practice allows him to spend an exceptional amount of time with each patient at each visit. The annual Wellness exam that is offered by being a member of his practice is superb; utilizing state of the art technology to determine your current health condition and highlight areas of interest and concern. Always same or next day appts. and zero wait time!
in Bakersfield, CA |
His diagnosis almost cost me my life. Came to him about a possible clot in my leg. Although I had no pulse in my foot, he ordered no MRI. Sonograms came back negative so he ruled it out. He thought it was a back problem!!! Months later I had clots throughout my body, including my blocked artery in leg he examined. I think he needs to be more thorough and not quite so quick.
It isn't appropriate to discuss a patient's care in this forum--correcting these statements will not be done here. This patient has never been in Dr. Heidrick's current MDVIP office. The 5-star reviews above are all from patients at our current office. We offer same day appointments, a yearly comprehensive 3 HOUR consultation, no PAs or NPs, enhanced diagnostic testing, 24/7 contact with Dr. Heidrick, and many other MDVIP benefits. Please call 748-1891 to learn about our PATIENT-CENTERED care!
Have you seen Dr. John T. Heidrick, DO?

Compare Dr. Heidrick

Dr. Heidrick's Care Philosophy

Dr. Heidrick's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Heidrick has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for California.

Why It Matters: Dr. Heidrick's Board Certifications

Southern Illinois University-School Of Medicine

Completed in 1990

San Diego State University

Graduated in 1983

Dr. Heidrick does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Heidrick and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Neuromusculoskeletal Medicine

• Well Baby Care
  • Well Child Examination
  • Wellness Examination

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.