Dr. John R. Hansen, MD

Dr. John R. Hansen, MD

30 reviews

Family Medicine | Male | 46 years old

I am a member of Midwest Physicians, an integrated, multi-specialty group that strives to provide high quality, compassionate healthcare in a caring, affordable, timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients, their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patient s individual healthcare needs are met.Read more

Dr. Hansen's Experience

See how Dr. Hansen's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Hansen

Dr. Hansen accepts 10 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Hansen has admitting privileges.

Dr. Hansen's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Hansen to family and friends
4.3
Dr. Hansen's Performance
in overland park, KS |
I've found Dr. Hansen to be a caring doctor who takes the time to understand your concerns and to make sure that you understand his findings.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Hansen is a very caring and compassionate doctor. He really listens to me and asks pertinent questions to make a diagnosis for my care. I never feel rushed to complete the visit. I would highly recommend him to others.
Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Hanson is thorough and intellogent, has a nice bedside manner and cares about his patients. I recommend him to anyone wanting a good family physician
in Olathe, KS |
Dr. Hansen is excellent and the service at the clinic is first rate. On my last visit the wait time was less than 15 min. Dr. Hansen actively listens to your concerns and offers excellent professional advice, medication or treatment. I highly recommend Dr. Hansen!
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Hansen has been me primary care physician since relocating here five years ago and would still be is we weren't relocating out of town. He is a caring, interested and consummate professional that takes all the time we both need to understand any issue I have. I have never left his office with a question. If you get the chance, meet him and you will want him to treat you.
in Iola, KS |
The proof that this is a great and kind Doctor is that to see him my wife and I drive 100 miles to see him. He as well as his staff treat us as old friends and he talks to you as a person not a patient.
Overland Park, KS |
On Dec 23rd, 2016. I went to see Dr Hansen for chronic Neck/Upper Back/Shoulder pain that I have had for over two and a half years, also for a flare up of knee pain that I have had for several months. He sent me to get an MRI for my shoulder and an X-ray for my knee. When the MRI came back normal, he punted me to physical therapy. This would be fine except that he gave no diagnosis and I do not understand how physical therapy is suppose to fix me if they don’t know what is wrong. The X-ray took
Kansas City, KS |
Dr. Hansen is an excellent doctor. He has been my Pcp for almost 10 years now. I work in healthcare myself so am aware of the quality measures and follow through required for good care. He is exceptional and truly cares about the overall health of his patient's. He looks for solutions and provides alot of education. He listens and is passionate about his work. I would highly recommend him. Many of our family members have changed to him and been very impressed.
in Overland Park, KS |
Never dismisses any concerns, even the most wild hypochondriac ones. Always fast to respond. Very helpful at trying to ease concerns, issues and referrals to specialists.
in Kansas City, MO |
I have come to rely a great deal on Dr Hansen I trust him and look to him for advice
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Hansen is very thorough and conscientious. He's the best PCP I've ever had.
Have you seen Dr. John R. Hansen, MD?
Are you Dr. Hansen?

Compare Dr. Hansen

More Family Practitioners like Dr. Hansen at Family Health Medical Group

Dr. Hansen's Care Philosophy

Dr. Hansen's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice
  •  Malpractice claims in Kansas not available

Dr. Hansen has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

Why It Matters: Dr. Hansen's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

• Asthma
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Chronic Sinusitis
  • Pneumonia

University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Trinity Lutheran Residency Program

• Arabic

Dr. Hansen does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Hansen and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Hansen does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Hansen and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.