Dr. John Grossman, MD

Dr. John Grossman, MD

Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery  |

For more than three decades , Dr. John A. Grossman has made a profound impact on the lives of his patients, helping them achieve aesthetically exquisite plastic surgery results which regularly exceed their expectations. This track record of success, along with his warm bedside manner, has earned him a reputation as one of the finest plastic surgeons in the world. High profile patients from every corner of the globe, including celebrities, foreign heads-of-state, and royalty from the Middle East, regularly travel to Denver to have Dr. Grossman perform their plastic surgery procedure.

Grossman Plastic Surgery

4600 Hale Pkwy Ste 100

Denver, CO 80220

Learn about Dr. Grossman

Grossman Plastic Surgery, where world-class plastic surgeons and a caring, knowledgeable and experienced staff blend art and science to create exceptional results and assist you in the goal of "living beautifuly". Our Denver area plastic surgeons develop a unique and comprehensive plan to achieve your objectives for issues of the face, breast or body. Such plans will often involve the latest of both non-surgical and cosmetic surgical technologies. At Grossman Plastic Surgery, we are committed to providing you the safest, most comfortable environment possible for your procedure in order to ensure a superior experience from start to finish. Experience Matters!

Dr. Grossman's Experience

Dr. Grossman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Plastic & Reconstructive Surgery

Accredited by: American Board of Plastic Surgery*

• Age Spots
  • Aging Face
  • Cosmetic Conditions
  • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
  • Fine Lines
  • Weight Gain
  • Weight Loss
  • Wrinkles

• Abdominoplasty
  • Body Contouring (After Weight Loss Surgery)
  • Breast Augmentation
  • Breast Lift Surgery
  • Breast Reduction
  • Breast Surgical Procedure
  • Brow Lift
  • Calf Implant
  • Chin Implant
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Eyelid Surgery
  • Facelift
  • Laser Skin Resurfacing
  • Liposuction
  • Neck Lift
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Peck Implants
  • Plastic Surgery, Facial
  • Plastic Surgical Procedures

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• Princeton
  • University Of Colorado
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1975

• News 2 In the Morning, 11/07
  • Night Talk, 10/2007

Dr. Grossman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grossman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grossman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grossman to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Grossman's Performance
Littleton, CO |
Fantastic experience, I had a tummy tuck and liposuction and the results have been fantastic. His staff was exceptional and I would do it all again. Dr. Grossman is the best no question. Never was I the least bit nervous at anytime because the attention to detail and time taken to go over all details put my mind at ease. Even the post surgical garments were good.
in Denver, CO |
I asked for a breast lift but Dr. Grossman recommended implants saying that he would do the lift if necessary. He said it would help the appearance of my breasts. I explained I did not want large breasts. I was a 34A before surgery and wanted a B cup (if larger at all since I asked for a lift). After surgery, I was a 34DD. He and his team defended their work every post-op visit. 7 months later I had the implants removed with another doctor and $5k. I've emailed the COO twice with no response.
in , CO |
Very attentive, caring, attention to detail is exceptional! I had no bruising and you can barely see incision. I'm very happy with my results! I'm grateful to have had such an experienced and excellent surgeon to perform procedure!
in Littleton, CO |
I met with Dr Grossman in February concerning an implant placed in the bridge of my nose (different surgeon, 1985). It had worked its way out at the tip of my nose. Before meeting with Dr Grossman I met with a different Denver area plastic surgeon who told me the implant must be removed, the surgery would likely collapse my nose and require a second surgery, weeks later, to repair. Dr Grossman agreed the implant needed to be removed. He removed it during my $75 consultation. No collapsed nose.
Have you seen Dr. John Grossman, MD?

Visit Dr. Grossman