Dr. John Grimaldi, DO

Dr. John Grimaldi, DO

Urology  |
Dr. John Grimaldi, DO is an urology doctor who practices in Chula Vista, CA. He is 43 years old.

450 4th Ave Ste 312

Chula Vista, CA 91910

• Anthem Blue Cross
  • Blue Shield of California
  • Care 1st Health Plan

Learn about Dr. Grimaldi

See how frequently Dr. Grimaldi performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
Enlarged Prostate (BPH)

Dr. Grimaldi's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Grimaldi "As a Sharp HealthCare-affiliated physician, I strive to make a difference every day and to deliver compassionate, personalized health care. I believe in working with my patients to provide the best treatment options and care possible for each individual. This is health care the way it should be."

• Urology

• Bladder Diseases
  • Bladder Diverticulum
  • Bladder Infection
  • Bladder Stones
  • Blood in Urine (Hematuria)
  • Cellulitis
  • Chronic Kidney Diseases
  • Congenital Obstruction of Ureteropelvic Junction
  • Elevated PSA (Prostate Specific Antigen)
  • End-Stage Renal Disease
  • Enlarged Prostate (BPH)
  • Erectile Dysfunction
  • Latex Allergy
  • Lipomas
  • Male Infertility
  • Neurogenic Bladder
  • Nighttime Urination (Nocturia)
  • Overactive Bladder
  • Painful Urination (Dysuria)
  • Polyuria
  • Prostate Cancer
  • Prostatitis
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)
  • Skin Infections
  • Urinary Disorders
  • Urinary Hesitancy
  • Urinary Incontinence
  • Urinary Stones
  • Urinary Tract Infection (UTI)
  • Varicose Veins

• Renal Transplant and Nephrectomy
  • TURP (Transurethral Resection of Prostate) or Laser Destruction of Prostate
  • Ureteroneocystostomy
  • Urethral Dilation
  • Urinary Stone Removal (Litholapaxy)
  • Uroflowmetry
  • Varicocelectomy or Hydrocelectomy
  • Vasectomy
  • Vasectomy Reversal
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for California.

• Midwestern University
    Medical School | Graduated
  • Chicago College Of Osteopathic
    Internship Hospital | Completed
  • Midwestern University

Dr. Grimaldi has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Grimaldi does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Grimaldi and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Grimaldi's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Grimaldi to family and friends
3.5
Dr. Grimaldi's Performance
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Grimaldi is a great doctor and a wonderful person. His staff are professional and very nice to work with. The office is a very busy place, despite that, Dr. G will take all the time you need making you feel not rushed. He has changed my life for the better.
Rancho Santa Margarita, CA |
Terrible customer service and follow up. Doctor and assistant do not provide discharge instructions and patients end up in the ER fue to their negligence.
Thank you for reaching out and taking the time to providing feedback. I am sorry that your experience at the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics was not as pleasant as you had hoped. We take pride in our patient care and do everything in our power to avoid situations that would lead to negative outcomes such as patients ending up in the ER following their visits. We understand that such outcomes are completely unacceptable. Be well.
San Diego, CA |
Good doctor, TERRIBLE OFFICE STAFF. I dealt with NORMA to confirm insurance coverage (Blue Cross of CA) for a $25,000 surgical procedure Dr Grimaldi had recommended. Called her 2-3 times per week for 4 weeks. No calls were ever returned. I emailed. No emails were ever returned. Finally after 4 weeks of waiting I went to another Urologist who verified my insurance coverage in 2 days. Again, Dr Grimaldi may be very good at his practice, but the OFFICE STAFF JUST DOESN'T CARE.
Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback on your experience with the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. I stress the importance of timely and efficient communication with all patients to my staff regularly, so I'd like to personally apologize for your negative experience. I hope that everything has been pleasant following your transition of care. Please know we will be happy to help if you ever need further urologic care in the future. Be well.
in Chula Vista, CA |
This is the worst doctor I have seen in my life, not that I seen him much. of 5 times I consulted this doctor only once I was able to see him, most of the time it is his PA Sobing who does the consulting or the girls who perform procedures (I wonder if they have the credentials). After a failed procedure done by one of the girls I am worst, I am seeing another urologist and I am thinking of filing a grievence against this "doctor. I wonder if the good reviews are real or just from his own people
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. I'm sorry that you had such a negative experience. I assure you that all staff members at the Grimaldi Center are fully qualified and credentialed for their individual positions, tasks, and responsibilities. But this is not to say that people don't make mistakes. I regularly speak to the staff in an attempt to maximize our efficiency and minimize negative experiences such as yours. Be well.
in Chula Vista, CA |
i have seen this urologist 5 times and I had only seen Dr Grimaldi once, every time I see his PA Noel Sobing. I had a procedure done in my prostate and not even that time the Dr bother to enter the room and check it. It was done by one of his girl assistants ( I wonder if they are authorized by the State to do this procedures) the results of this procedure is not good, now I am worse then I was when I first started seen this "doctor". I am changing to another urologist.
Thank you for providing feedback about your experience at the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. I'm sorry to hear you had a negative experience but I assure you that all staff members at the Grimaldi Center are fully qualified and credentialed for their individual positions. I regularly hold meetings with the staff in an attempt to maximize our efficiency and minimize negative experiences such as yours. I hope everything has been pleasant following your transition of care. Be well.
in San Diego. CA |
I first heard of Dr. Grimaldi from my co-worker and I'm glad I went to him. He changed my life for the better.
Thank you for sharing your experience. At the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics we pride ourselves on providing the best care possible to all patients. We appreciate your kind words and feel privileged to be involved in the care of patients and making a positive impact on their lives. Be well.
in San Diego, CA |
This doctor is very nice and considerate. He helped me through my bladder problems and I'm glad I came to him.
Thank you for sharing your experience. At the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics we pride ourselves on providing the best care possible to all patients. A genuine, personal approach to patient care is an integral part of our culture. Be well.
in San Diego, CA |
This doctor has mona lisa laser which is one of the greatest choices I made in life
We're glad to hear you have a positive experience with the Mona Lisa Touch procedure at the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. It is a revolutionary procedure that has already helped thousands of women. It's always exciting to hear how the MLT positively impacts patients' lives. Be well.
in San Diego, CA |
I am so pleased to find a doctor that understands my problems. This doctor one in a million.
Thank you for your kind words. Creating a genuine connection with patients and truly understanding them is an incredibly important part of patient care. This is something I try to instill in the entire staff as the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. Glad to hear it shines through. Be well.
in San Diego, CA |
Dr. Grimaldi is an super dude. I am from Brazil and he speaks spanish!
Thanks for taking the time to share your thoughts about the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. With our location in Chula Vista, CA, I felt it was necessary to become bilingual and learn Spanish so I could better serve the patient population. I'm glad to see that this commitment has positively impacted lives. Appreciate your kind words, be well.
in San Diego, CA |
After suffering for many years and seeing many doctors, Dr. Grimaldi was the one who helped stop my frequent UTIs and leaky bladder. God Bless him!!
Thank you for your kind words. Providing the best care possible to all patients is a primary goal I try to instill in the minds of all staff members at the Grimaldi Center for Wellness and Aesthetics. It is always amazing to hear the positive impact we have had in the lives of our patients. God bless you too, be well.
in Bonita, CA |
A physician who compassionately understands your issue and is considered the best of the best for penile Implants in the San Diego area. I have recommended Dr Grimaldi.
Thank you for taking some time to share your experience. With years of experience in the field and hundreds of penile implant surgeries performed, it is always refreshing to hear the positive impact we've managed to have in the lives of our patients. Being considered the "best of the best" is high praise and I genuinely appreciate your kind words. Be well.
Have you seen Dr. John Grimaldi, DO?

Visit Dr. Grimaldi