Dr. John Green, DO

Dr. John Green, DO

Internal Medicine | Male

John J Green DO 14131 Metropolis Ave Ste 104 Fort Myers, FL 33912 Get Directions

Dr. John Green, DO is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Fort Myers, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 27 years. Dr. Green is affiliated with Gulf Coast Medical Center, Lee Memorial Hospital and HealthPark Medical Center.

Dr. Green's Experience

See how Dr. Green's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Green

Dr. Green accepts 12 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Green has admitting privileges.

Dr. Green's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Green to family and friends
2.6
Dr. Green's Performance
    FAIR
Greensboro, NC |
Dr. Green provided excellent care. He and his staff made me feel welcome, listened well, understood my issues and diagnosed and solved problems.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Green has been my doctor for 3 years. He's smart. He has a dry sense of humor, but he's smart and that is why I go back to him when I need him. He blends holistic methods with medical methods and I've not ever felt I needed to find a new doctor. Dr. Green is my doctor and cares about me living well.
in Fort Myers, FL |
I 'm extremely impressed and thankful that Dr. John Green is my primary care physician for over 10 years. Dr. Green's knowledge and ability to diagnosis accurately from my varied symptoms has been right on in keeping me very healthy. His sincerity to go right to the issue(s) to solve the problem(s) is indicative of his no nonsense approach . Dr. Green treats me with respect, instructs and redirects my concerns & wishes when warranted. I highly recommend him and applaud his frankness & honesty.
in Fort Myers Fl |
Dr. Green is an excellent physician and has been my primary care doctor since 2006. He has always taken time to listen and is most concerned with my overall well being. By offering preventive suggestions and treating my specific health issues, I am more than pleased with his pinpointed diagnosis's in keeping me healthy. Dr. Green 's passionate understanding is direct and to the point, clarififing my misunderstandings and he offers his medical advice based on what I need not on what I wish.
in Ft Myers, FL |
Dr. Green has outstanding knowledge of the medical arena and makes highly intelligent decisions with regard to my health care. He is diligent and concerned and takes great interest in ensuring that I understand my treatment plan. Although his persona may appear a bit stiff at times, overall, his excellent medical expertise makes me feel very satisfied that I am in the best care with Dr. Green. Further, his staff is highly efficient and very pleasant.
in Fort Myers, FL |
Rude, condescending, will not answer questions. Suggested I make another appt if I had other questions. He claimed he had spent 25 min with me which is longer than he spent with any other patient. I waited over 45 min for him. He yelled at his staff in front of me. Told his staff never mind on the follow up appt. That he is the rudest doctor I have ever met in 55 years. He needs to retire since he hates his job that much!
Have you seen Dr. John Green, DO?
Are you Dr. Green?

Compare Dr. Green

Dr. Green's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  Board certified in Internal Medicine

Dr. Green has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Green's Board Certifications

Dr. Green does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

Nova Southeastern University College Of Osteopathic Medicine

Graduated in 1990

Dr. Green does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Green does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Green and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.