Dr. John Gordon, MD

Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility •  Male • Age 56

Dr. John Gordon, MD is a reproductive endocrinology & infertility specialist in Knoxville, TN and has been practicing for 21 years. He specializes in reproductive endocrinology & infertility and fertility medicine.

Southeastern Center for Fertility and Reproductive Surgery

• Sat: closed

More Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility Specialists at Southeastern Center for Fertility and Reproductive Surgery

Dr. Gordon's Reviews

Likelihood to recommend Dr. Gordon

4.1

Dr. Gordon?
Dr. Gordon's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Gordon, MD
wonderful
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
he is so such a wonderful doctor. we all trust him for all the wonderful experiences that he has under his belt. we respect him and love him to death.
Great
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
We're grateful for our chance to meet with Dr. Gordon today - it was a warm and informative meeting, and we're leaving today even more hopeful than when we arrived. Thanks to everyone on the team for making this process so joyful!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
What do you say when things are perfect? Dr Gordon is excellent. The NEDC is a calling for those that work there and Dr Gordon is no different. Respect, compassion, caring, love, professionalism, grace- the best features present every single time we have been here. We aren't just a number, we are another family they are helping out.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
Dr. Gordon was extremely knowledgeable, empathetic, compassionate and creative. It was obvious right away that Dr. Gordon was on our team and someone we could trust. After having several failed transfers with another physician, we switched to Dr. Gordon and gained a new confidence that we had lacked up until then. We were able to voice our questions, concerns and ideas with him. He was able to developed a customized plan that lead us down the path that ultimately lead to our success! We couldn’t praise him enough and highly recommend him to anyone!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
Doctor Gordon is an exceptional doctor! I met him a couple of years ago, and he has been pivotal in my attempts to become a mother. He is not only very smart but also compassionate, friendly, and funny. Doctor Gordon has a special gift for explaining things; he never pushes you to do anything but guides you exceptionally well. Before meeting him, I remember being afraid of doing IVF and ICSI; however, those fears disappeared after his thorough explanation of the reasons behind his recommendation of this treatment. During my treatments, he exceeded all patient expectations, making my life better. He is very generous with his time and made himself available for any questions and concerns I had even after business hours. I have contacted him many times asking for his advice, and he always has responded quickly and has been happy to help. He also did his best to monitor my eggs’ stimulation even during his days off. I can’t thank him enough for being so committed to my success.
great!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
Other fertility doctors made me feel like a number. I always felt I was being analyzed based on whether I would improve their marketing statistics. No number was perfect. Dr. Gordon never treated me like a number. Dr. Gordon treated me with compassion and always reminds me, "It only takes one!" When other doctors can't find my left ovary, Dr. Gordon can. When other doctors don't understand why I'm a late bloomer with fertility meds, Dr. Gordon takes time and reviews historical IVF cycles to see trends. And whether it's good news or bad news, Dr. Gordon knows how to communicate with his patients providing both transparency and compassion. We are still on our fertility journey, but we wouldn't still be here if it weren't for Dr. Gordon. He gives us hope and keeps us honest with each cycle. And as so many of you know, infertility can take its toll on your relationship. It makes me so happy that my husband is comfortable with Dr. Gordon. I highly recommend Dr. Gordon!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?
THe provider was thorough and welcoming.Great experience
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Gordon, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Gordon?

Dr. Gordon accepts

Dr. Gordon accepts the following insurance:

No malpractice claims found for Tennessee

Check if Dr. Gordon treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Gordon's conditions and procedures:

• Embryo Cryopreservation
  • Female Infertility
  • In Vitro Fertilization
  • Infertility
  • Infertility Treatment
  • Intra Uterine Insemination
  • Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI)
  • Miscarriages
  • Multiple Miscarriages
  • Ovulation Induction
  • Recurrent Pregnancy Loss
  • Semen Analysis

Infertility is an emotionally draining problem that few patients ever expect to deal with in their lives. Many of them spend years worrying about unintended pregnancy and then when they fail to conceive quickly it seems shocking. There are many diffe...

• Reproductive Endocrinology & Infertility

1989
Duke University
1985
Princeton University

Check the quality of care at hospitals where Dr. Gordon treats patients.

78% Patient experience rating, 9% higher than the national average

• Outstanding Patient Experience Award™ (2018, 2017)
  • America's 250 Best Hospitals Award™ (2017)