Dr. John Goldberg, MD

Dr. John Goldberg, MD

Internal Medicine  |

Dr. John Goldberg, MD is an internal medicine doctor who practices in Overland Park, KS. He is 56 years old. Dr. Goldberg is affiliated with Menorah Medical Center.

Statland Medical Group

5701 W 119th St Ste 240

Overland Park, KS 66209

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
  • HCA Midwest Comp Care

Learn about Dr. Goldberg

I am a member of Midwest Physicians , an integrated , multi - specialty group that strives to provide high quality , compassionate healthcare in a caring , affordable , timely and accessible manner. Our doctors collaborate with patients , their physician colleagues and other healthcare professionals to help ensure each patients individual healthcare needs are met.

Dr. Goldberg's Experience

Dr. Goldberg's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Internal Medicine
  • Board certified in Internal Medicine

Accredited by: American Board of Internal Medicine*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Kansas.

• University of Kansas / School of Medicine
    Medical School | Graduated
  • University of Kansas Medical Center

Dr. Goldberg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Goldberg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Goldberg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Goldberg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Goldberg to family and friends
Dr. Goldberg's Performance
An excellent, dedicated physician
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Goldberg is an active listener and an excellent communicator as well as an excellent physician.
Raymore, MO |
Both my husband and I are patients of Dr. Goldberg since moving to the Kansas City area. We have very much appreciated his kind attention and good humor in addressing our needs. His nursing and office staff are always pleasant and accommodating. We highly recommend Dr. Goldberg at the Statland Clinic..
in Overland Park Kansas |
I have been seeing Dr Goldberg for about 10 years and I feel he cares about his patients. I consider him my friend.
in Leawood, KS |
Dr. Goldberg is an wonderful physician. He is always friendly, kind and compassionate. Dr. Goldberg never acts as if he is in a hurry and is always willing to work patients into his busy schedule at the last minute if need be. Both my husband and I have been long time patients and we have great confidence in his abilities. We would highly recommend him.
in Overland Park, KS |
Dr. Goldberg and staff are extremely attentive, caring and professional. He takes the time to see the "whole patient" and he is attentive to details. He asks a great deal questions, he is great at explaining what he has concluded, what he might be unsure of, and how he is going to get resolution. If you called Casting Central and asked them to send an intelligent, caring, professional physician with a perfect bedside manner... Dr. Goldberg would show up..
in Overland Park, KS |
Very well pleased with Dr Goldberg---Been going to him for many years--Always take time with you whether its the first Patient or the last Patient ----Wasn't for Dr. Goldberg with a couple Cancers Problems --He Referred me to Cancer Doctors ---Wasn't for that i wouldn't be here today---Gary
in Kansas City, Missouri |
I have been a patient for many years and wouldn't dream of going to another physician, he truly cares about his patients and always has time to talk and listen to you, I never feel rushed his nurse Debbie is wonderful she always has a smile. Whenever Dr. Goldberg refers you to another physician they are just as nice and knowledgeable as he is. I have never had a bad experience during all of the many visits to the clinic. I would recommend him to anyone that is in need of a primary doctor.
in Overland Park KS |
Very knowledgable and caring. Gives excellent referrals to specialists when needed.
MISSION, KS |
Dr. John Goldberg has been my primary doctor for over 15 years. He is extremely knowledgeable, understanding, kind and caring, and he has always been very responsive to my needs. His nurse, Debbie, has always returned my phone calls promptly and has made sure that I get an appointment whenever I need to get in to see him. I highly recommend Dr. Goldberg and the Statland Medical Group.
in Kansas City, MO |
Dr Goldberg is one of the best doctors I have ever known as very patient and understanding of my needs he listens very closely to my health problems and addressing them accordingly in my opinion he comes highly recommended as a super doctor
Leawood, KS |
I've gone to Dr. Goldberg for MANY years and would not consider anyone else. Great provider who cares, takes lots of time with me, and is always there when needed.
in Leawood, KS |
We are very satisfied with the care we receive from Dr Goldberg. In our mind he is the best doctor in the KC area. He really cares about his patients and has a great bed side manner. The Murphys
in O.P. KS |
The best Doctor i ever known.
in Overland Park, KS |
I am greatly impressed with Dr. Goldberg! He is a rare find in terms of finding a doctor who is thorough and does his utmost to ensure his patients' trust.
Have you seen Dr. John Goldberg, MD?
Are you Dr. Goldberg?

Visit Dr. Goldberg

Dr. Goldberg accepts 29 insurance carriers
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Kansas City
  • Cenpatico Behavioral Health
  • CoreSource
  • CorVel
  • Family Health Partners
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
    GEHA