Dr. John Giglio, MD

Family Medicine | Male

J. Kevin Giglio 1801 North Loop W Ste 10 Houston, TX 77008 Get Directions
Dr. John Giglio, MD

Dr. John Giglio, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Houston, TX. He is 57 years old and has been practicing for 31 years. Dr. Giglio is affiliated with Memorial Hermann Northwest Hospital.

Dr. Giglio's Care Philosophy

Care of the Whole Patient. Emphasis on Wellness. This is a team approach and patients shoud be empowered to help manage their own health, with guidance from their physician. State of the art, evidence based care with a personal touch.

Dr. Giglio's Experience

See how Dr. Giglio's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Giglio

Dr. Giglio accepts 16 insurance carriers

Dr. Giglio is now accepting new patients
J. Kevin Giglio MD, PA1801 North Loop W Ste 10
Houston, TX 77008
(713) 862-4963Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Giglio has admitting privileges.

Dr. Giglio's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Giglio to family and friends
3.4
Dr. Giglio's Performance
Houston, TX |
Dr. Giglio is a likable guy and not a bad doctor, but after he ordered the same test 3 times for the same complaint over a period of several years I decided it was time to switch my primary care physician.
in Houston, TX |
I will start off with saying I always "liked" him. Today not so much. I was lectured today because I have not seen him since 2013. I'm sick today. I have gone to another GP for other issues I have and can also get mammograms there. I'm up to date on everything. Today he made me feel like I needed to leave. Lectured about insurance companies as he presses on my stomach then goes on to talk about teachers and their salaries. I just burst into tears feeling blindsided. Will never go back.
Houston, TX |
This man should not be practicing medicine. I am an intelligent, educated young woman. I developed an intense, debilitating disease due to a hormone-producing tumor. Instead of helping me get to the root of the problem, he continued to dole out drugs to treat the symptoms and acted as if nothing out of the ordinary was wrong. I even asked him for a recommendation for an endocrinologist (not required as I have a plan that allows self-referrals), and he said "I didn't need one."
Houston, TX |
He treated me for flight anxiety. I waited over a year to fly again and inquired about getting a small prescription (four of the lowest dose of a generic xanax) quickly before a flight that was unexpected. His office staff accused me of drug talking? He said I should inquire about this at another doctor. I'm offended that he chose to not make an assessment before wrongly accusing someone without fulling investigating the situation.
Have lost trust in his ability to properly diagnose and treat. He should've referred me to a specialist a long time ago but instead kept having me try these insane medications that had no benefit to my condition with horrible side effects -- and worse yet, they didn't help my medical condition. I finally saw a specialist on my own and was told that all of the medications Dr Giglio had me try were not recommended in General let alone for my medical condition. Very disappointed.
Have you seen Dr. John Giglio, MD?
Are you Dr. Giglio?

Compare Dr. Giglio

Dr. Giglio's Care Philosophy

Dr. Giglio's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Giglio has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Giglio's Board Certifications

• Infectious Diseases
  • Injuries
  • Menopause
  • Pneumonia
  • Sexually Transmitted Diseases (STDs)

University Of Texas Medical School At Houston

Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital

Completed in 1989

Rice University

Graduated in 1982

Dr. Giglio does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Giglio and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Abscess Incision and Drainage