Dr. John Geraghty, MD

Dr. John Geraghty, MD

Family Medicine  |
39 reviews

Dr. Geraghty specializes in Family Medicine and practices in Centennial, CO. He practices at 1 location.

Are you Dr. Geraghty? Add your own statement here.

Dr. Geraghty's Experience

See how Dr. Geraghty's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Geraghty

Dr. Geraghty accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Geraghty has admitting privileges.

Dr. Geraghty's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Geraghty to family and friends
3.6
Dr. Geraghty's Performance
in Parker, Colorado |
I am one Dr. Geraghty's very first patients. The fact that I am still with him says much more than I could put into words.
in Aurora |
Dr. Geraghty is an experienced, compassionate doctor. My husband and I have been seeing him for about 9 years now. We also see others on his staff when he is unavailable. It is true that he is very busy. I can't even guess how many patients he has. Our insurance is not one that many doctors accept because of how slow to pay and how little they pay. However, Dr. Geraghty and his nurse practitioner Jaime McNitt are always happy to see and treat us.
in Parker CO |
Dr. Geraghty is a phenomenal doctor. He has been my PCP for more years than I can remember. He's everything we all look for in a doctor. He is very caring and has a wonderful disposition. I have never experienced him wanting to rush through his time with me. He is always genuinely engaged during our time together, and he listens patiently. He has always made me feel like I was his most important patient. A great physician and human being. Great sense of humor as well. I highly recommend
in Aurora, CO |
I have been going to Dr Geraghty for at least 10 years. I have never had problems getting to see a medical professional (PA) in the same day if I called (usually before 10 or 11) or the next day (usually if I called after 10 or 11). I have found his staff very polite and professional. I have had nothing but positive experiences with Dr Geraghty or his PA's.
in Centennial, Co |
Dr Geraghty and his staff are great! They are very knowledgeable and take the time to explain the plan of treatment, what options you have and answer any questions you may have.
in PARKER, CO |
This is the rudest office staff and PA I have ever been too! If your 5 minutes late they won't see you! How many times have you sat in their office and waited for 30, 45 60 minutes for them! I cannot believe Dr. Geraghty allows this to go on! I guess he doesn't want to stay in the field, maybe not making enough with Obamacare like the rest of his staff!
in Aurora, CO |
The physicians and PAs are very good, but they have too many patients. I've had to call withing the first 5 minutes of the sick line opening to get an appt. for that day. It takes 3-5 days to get a routine appt., physicals are 3 or more months out and it's getting difficult to get a timely Rx refill.
in AURORA |
I have contacted the office four times have not been approved for my online account in over three weeks. I have made multiple attempts to contact the doctor with no response. The office last spoke with me saying they have tried to contact me, which never in my phone or voice-mail was true. I cannot get ahold of the doctor with questions in every attempt.
in Parker, CO |
Dr. Geraghty is very calm and understanding.I saw another Doctor in his office, but she moved North. I went to another Doctor but returned to Dr. Geraghty. The other Doctor just did not work out.
in Lone Tree, CO |
Geraghty Family Medicine is no longer doing preauths for prescription drugs. Since I can't legally do my own preauths, I am being forced to find another physician. His office staff is less than friendly. Not recommended.
Have you seen Dr. John Geraghty, MD?
Are you Dr. Geraghty?

Dr. Geraghty's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
  •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Geraghty has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

Why It Matters: Dr. Geraghty's Board Certifications

• Family Practice

Dr. Geraghty does not have any conditions listed. If you are Dr. Geraghty and would like to add conditions you treat, please update your free profile.

University Of Colorado

Graduated in 1992

David Grant Med Center
    David Grant Medical Center

Dr. Geraghty does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Geraghty and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

Dr. Geraghty does not have any procedures listed. If you are Dr. Geraghty and would like to add procedures you perform, please update your free profile.