Dr. John Freeman, MD

Dr. John Freeman, MD

Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery | Male

705 S Fry Rd Ste 200 Katy, TX 77450 Get Directions

we treat patients like family-customer/patient service is our number one priority.

Dr. John Freeman, MD is an dentist who practices in Katy, TX. He is 49 years old and has been practicing for 20 years. Dr. Freeman is affiliated with Houston Methodist West Hospital, Memorial Hermann Katy Hospital and Houston Methodist Hospital .

Learn about this dentist

Dr. Freeman's Experience

Visiting Dr. Freeman

Dr. Freeman accepts 5 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 3 hospitals where Dr. Freeman has admitting privileges.

Dr. Freeman's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Freeman to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Freeman's Performance
Katy, TX |
Do not recommend this office. I had my wisdom teeth removed and woke up at one point during surgery. Following the surgery, I needed assistance with something and called twice and my call was declined. I called two other times (different days) and left voicemails with no response. Called again half a week later and was finally answered. Staff was extremely unprofessional and rude on the phone. They also are not typically in during their stated business hours.
Katy, TX |
I had a bad experience dealing with the insurance charges. I paid at front and when my insurance processed the claim, it took me 4 months of weekly calls for they to understand that I paid out of my packet more than the charges and that they have contract rates with the insurance. The only person that deals with you is Fauzy, the front desk woman, and she never returned my calls when she was suppose to call me back with information. Advise: Do NOT paid until your insurance processed the claim!
in Houston, TX |
I knew Dr Freeman, and by far I liked price vs quality, even delays were a normal practice. I did not care as long they were reasonable - i mean 1 hr or less. Today I was the first patient at 7:50am before anyone else, and was get seated in a chair for 1 hr 55 min without doctors attention. Then I stepped into corridor and was distinctly hearing that he is speaking and treating a male with perfect local Texas accent next door, and another voice from female with similar accent. I caught his sig
in Houston, TX |
Staff was not very professional. They did not tell us they were out of network until after we had been in the office 2 hours. Admitted it was their fault, but not willing to adjust price. Daughter was scheduled same time for surgery so felt snowed!
in Houston, TX |
Myself, my mother in law and father in law have had teeth extracted and implants done by Dr. Freeman. His care has always been exceptional.
Have you seen Dr. John Freeman, MD?
Are you Dr. Freeman?

Compare Dr. Freeman

Compare this Dentist
View other dentists with similar experience to find the right dentist for you.
}

Dr. Freeman's Care Philosophy

Dr. Freeman's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery

Vanderbilt U Mc

Completed in 2000

• Other Education
    Facs

Dr. Freeman does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Freeman and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery