Dr. John Fezza, MD

Dr. John Fezza, MD

Facial Cosmetic Surgery | Male

Dr. John Fezza, MD is a facial cosmetic surgery doctor who practices in Englewood, FL. He is 53 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Fezza is affiliated with Venice Regional Bayfront Health and Sarasota Memorial Hospital.

Dr. Fezza's Experience

See how Dr. Fezza's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fezza

Dr. Fezza accepts 1 insurance carrier

Check out the quality of care at the 2 hospitals where Dr. Fezza has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fezza's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fezza to family and friends
    3.8
    Dr. Fezza's Performance
    Englewood, FL |
    I recommend Dr. Fezza for eye work. He did extensive entropian and upper lid work for me, and I am very satisfied. However, I would never recommend him for lower lift or laser. I stressed to him how sensitive my skin is, and, after seven months, I continue to be treated by a dermatologist for the lasered areas under my eyes. His recovery time frame was way off. The lower lift did not address my concerns. After huge expenses, his answer was periodic injections. I also felt a lack of concern.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Had a consultation appointment and then a test. I "passed" the test the 1st time which meant I would not be covered by insurance to get a surgery. She had me take the test again and asked me to "make your eyes heavy" and "you should not be able to see the white flashing lights on top or out to the right or left" She was basically guiding me so I would "not" see the lights so that I could fail the test and then be able to be covered by insurance. I am not dishonest, so I will not be their patient
    Venice, FL |
    would never recommend him to anyone.I went in for a few things which bothered me and I ended up with a whole lot more, and a whole lot more money. I look worse now then before. Do not walk by, RUN
    Good morning, We are so sorry to hear you had a poor experience at Center For Sight. Please call our Director of Operations at 941-480-2198. We would appreciate the opportunity to speak with you.
    in Englewood, FL |
    I found Dr. Fezza very concerned about what I should have done. Dr. Fezza is not over the top with making a person look like somebody there not. But listen to what you want. The staff was wonderful. The only slight problem I had was the day after surgery when you go in to the side door it is not maked with either a please knock or a door bell. When the nurse saw us and open the door her comment was didn't you think to knock. I found her a little crase. July 6 was that incident .
    in Sarasota, FL |
    I saw Dr. Fezza twice in Sarasota for functional Botox injections for Bells Palsy residuals. I've had Botox treatment for 10 years prior to these with no problems. The first treatment went well however on the second appt. he injected my upper and lower eyelid though I'd asked him not to on the previous appt. As a result my eye won't shut and I must use patches and gels 24/7 to protect my eye. I had an unsatisfactory appt. with Dr. Fezza post-treatment and will not be returning to him.
    in Bradenton, FL |
    Not only is Dr. Fezza extremely skilled, but his staff is at the top of their game as well. It's a winning combination - a great team effort and good results.
    in Sarasota, FL |
    I was attacked by a dog who attempted to tear out my left eye, and did a pretty good job of it. I looked like Quasimodo, in the Hunchback of Notre Dame. Dr. Fezza took me on as an urgent case and had to re-attach my left eye lacrimal glands and the upper/lower eye lids. He had to basically put my left eye back together. Dr. Fezza is a very kind, compassionate and caring doctor. He is gifted and passionate about his area of expertise and this can be seen in the results of his work!
    in Englewood, FL |
    Having some facial cosmetic surgery, I was more then satisfied with Dr. Fezza's recommendations and the final result.
    Have you seen Dr. John Fezza, MD?

Dr. Fezza's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Facial Cosmetic Surgery
    •  Board certified in Ophthalmology

• Non-Surgical Treatment of Cicatricial Ectropion with Hyaluronic Acid Filler. Plastic & Reconstructive Sugery

Why It Matters: Dr. Fezza's Board Certifications

• Ophthalmology

• Blocked Tear Duct
    • Cosmetic Conditions
    • Drooping Eyelids (Ptosis)
    • Eyelid Disorders

Vanderbilt University

Completed in 1998

Duke University

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Fezza does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fezza and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Facial Cosmetic Surgery