Ear, Nose, and Throat  |
Dr. John Fewins Jr, MD
Dr. John Fewins Jr, MD is an ear, nose, and throat doctor who practices in Fort Worth, TX. He is 44 years old and has been practicing for 19 years. Dr. Fewins Jr is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White - Fort Worth.

800 8th Ave Ste 626

Fort Worth, TX 76104

• Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas

Learn about Dr. Fewins Jr

It is my goal as a physician to provide excellent care to my patients through a comprehensive evaluation and personalized treatment plan in a caring, professional manner. As a specialist, I take pride in keeping pace with technological and informational progress in Otolaryngology for the benefit of my patients. I am committed to providing my patient and their family the highest quality of medical care and personalized attention.

Dr. Fewins Jr' Experience

Dr. Fewins Jr' experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Ear, Nose, and Throat

• Earwax Buildup
  • Enlarged Turbinates
  • Eustachian Tube Dysfunction
  • Facial Fracture
  • Gastroesophageal Reflux Disease (GERD)
  • Head and Neck Cancer
  • Head and Neck Tumor
  • Head or Neck Lump or Swelling
  • Hoarse Voice (Dysphonia)
  • Laryngeal Cancer
  • Sjögren's Syndrome
  • Sleep Disorders
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma
  • Soft Tissue Sarcoma of Head, Face, and Neck
  • Throat Cancer (Hypopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Nasopharyngeal)
  • Throat Cancer (Oropharyngeal)
  • Throat Pain
  • Wheezing

• Ablation or Excision of Nasal Turbinates
  • Adenoidectomy
  • Allergy Testing
  • Antrostomy and Antrotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Audiometry
  • Cochlear Implant Insertion
  • Dacryocystorhinostomy
  • Diagnostic Nasal and-or Sinus Endoscopy
  • ENT Surgery
  • Ear Plastic Surgery (Otoplasty)
  • Ear Surgery
  • Ear Tube Placement
  • Earlobe Repair
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery
  • Endoscopic Sinus Surgery With Navigational System
  • Endoscopic Zenker's Diverticulum Surgery
  • Endoscopy
  • Ethmoidectomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Excision of Neck Mass
  • Microlaryngoscopy
  • Myringotomy
  • Nasal Disorder Endoscopy
  • Nasal Packing for Epitaxis
  • Nasal Septum Surgery (Septoplasty)
  • Nasal Surgery
  • Parathyroidectomy
  • Perforated Eardrum Repair (Tympanoplasty)
  • Puncture Aspiration
  • Sinus Surgery
  • Sphenoidotomy (Sinus Surgery)
  • Thyroid Lobectomy

• University Of Texas Health Center
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1999
  • University Of Texas Health Center
    Residency Hospital | Completed 2003

Dr. Fewins Jr has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fewins Jr does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fewins Jr and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fewins Jr' Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fewins Jr to family and friends
4.1
Dr. Fewins Jr' Performance
Paris, TX |
Very direct and to the point. He has us in and out. We have used him with both of our children. I appreciate his honesty.
in Ft Worth, TX |
HOnest as the day is long. I have sleep apnea and he would not do the surgery. He said very painful and would not work for me and explained why and it made sense. BUT my nasal passage is crooked and he will do that surgery but suggested something for me to try first. He isn't going to do any surgery you don't need. He is great. His staff is great. He isn't out for your money, he just wants to help you in the best way not the pricy way.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Fewins and his staff are the absolute best in Fort Worth. He saved my husband's life as he was quick to diagnose with stage 4 cancer of the larynx. We had other medical concerns that Dr. Fewins was able to get quickly in touch with other doctors to see if my husband could even survive surgery. His nurses were there for us every step of the way and at all times of the day to make certain we were receiving the care needed. His entire process from beginning to end was the most professional.
in Ft Worth, TX |
I had been erroneously treated for bacterial otitis and had been taking antibiotics with no effect for five days when I visited Dr. Fewins. He took one look in my infected ear and said that I had an obvious fungal infection and the antibiotics I was taking were actually contraindicated. His office fit me into their busy schedule at the end of the day and Dr. Fewins flushed out my ear and treated me with anti fungal medication. I felt immediate relief from the discomfort I had been experiencing.
in Granbury, TX |
He understood my sports related injury right away, experience. He made me feel like a friend who cared. He carried himself and worked professionally. He explained my injury as a good teacher would even going so far as to draw a visual for me as he explained it. By the end of my last visit my injury was repaired and I was a little more educated. Thanks Dr. Fewins!
Fort Worth |
Staff does not understand how secondary insurance works and imposed nonsensical rules. As a result, they couldn't even schedule a visit.
Dr. Fewins is very caring and informative! I would highly recommend him to anyone in need of a great ENT!
Keller, TX |
I would highly recommend Dr. Fewins! He is a very knowledgeable, kind, and caring doctor. Dr. Fewins goes above and beyond for his patients. His office staff is very friendly!
Arlington Tx |
I have taken my son to him twice. Once after he was born and another when he was older. Dr fewins was awesome with my son and I. He takes plenty of time with you and doesn't make you feel rushed. His office and staff were courteous and accommodating and really friendly. I plan on taking future kids to him again if needed!
in Little Elm, TX |
Being a patient with major throat issues (accident related), I totally trust Dr. Fewins with my throat issues. He has a kind and gentile manner, technique's are excellent, and he explains everything BEFORE he does anything. Being in Healthcare 50 years myself, Dr. Fewins is second to none. Fort Worth is lucky to have him.
in Fort Worth, Texas |
Dr. Fewins and his staff are very professional, informative, and kind. I absolutely love this physician and everyone in his office. My two year old had surgery and Dr. Fewins answered all my questions and concerns. He has excellent bedside manner. He even called after surgery to check in on my son. Courtney, the surgery scheduler was very kind and prompt with helping set everything up. The staff is very easy to contact and very helpful. I would recommend Dr. Fewins to all my family and friends.
in Haslet tx |
I should have followed my mothers instinct. I took my daughter to her appointments he would go in ask a few questions and leave little to none acknowledgement of my daughter. My daughter had to get cauterization surgery. The procedure did not work. Two years later she had to do it again and I had to pay 3 times what I paid the 1st time.
in Ft Worth, TX |
Dr. Fewins is a phenomenal ENT. He is very knowledgeable in his field. He explained everything I needed to know. He did Balloon Sinuplasty on me. He made me feel very comfortable and assured me I would feel no pain. He was right! He told me what he was doing as he was working on me and let me know how it would feel after. His nurses and staff are superb! Compared to maybe, a root canal.....way, WAY easier!!! I would recommend this awesome Doctor to anyone that might need an ENT. He is THE best!
in Arlington, TX |
They are participating with Aetna but do not honor an Aetna Health Fund account with a high deductible plan. They want to get paid and then reimburse back if insurance pays. What is the benefit of going to a participating provider? Most current plans are high deductibles with an account that reimburses automatically. You are basically double paying and then wait weeks to get money back. I am taking my business somewhere else. Aetna informed of issue.
Made me wait an hour then when he finally came into the room he spent my entire appointment time scolding me because I complained about the wait time. He scolded me like a father telling me that I need to have empathy for others and that him being an hour wait and still having to see the rest of his patients means that he will be even more late to be home with his family. At the end he just left without ever actually examining me or helping me with any of my problems.
in Granbury texas |
Excellent. Very patient and caring. Explains condition and treatment plan. Staff are helpful and able to answer questions about you treatment plan. Wonderful experience. Highly recommend
Have you seen Dr. John Fewins Jr, MD?
Are you Dr. Fewins Jr?