Dr. John Ferrell III, MD

Regenerative Medicine ·  Male · Age 42

16 Reviews

Dr. John Ferrell III, MD is a regenerative medicine specialist in Rockville, MD. He specializes in regenerative medicine.

Dr. Ferrell III accepts

Dr. Ferrell III accepts the following insurance:

Coventry Health Care

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice claims information for Maryland

Check if Dr. Ferrell III treats your condition or procedure

Dr. Ferrell III's conditions and procedures:

• Neuroplasty

Dr. John Ferrell is a board certified Family Medicine Physician with an added specialty certification in Sports Medicine and Musculoskeletal Sonography. He's currently a Team Physician for DC United and a native Washingtonian.Dr. Ferrell received his...

• Regenerative Medicine

Dr. Ferrell III's Performance
What People Say About Dr. John Ferrell III, MD
Attentive, through
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
Dr Ferrell is very thorough and helpful. I've really appreciated his patience and concern for my issues. I'm feeling much better after seeing several therapists and doctors over the past 3 years where I did not. Thanks Dr. Ferrell
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
Dr. Ferrell, PA James, and the team at the Columbia office have played an instrumental role in my recovery from a chronic peroneal tendon injury. Regenerative medicine saved me from possibly needing surgery or living with chronic pain in my ankle. I trust Dr. Ferrell's treatment recommendations, he hasn't been wrong yet!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
Dr. Ferrell did a great job explaining my procedure and my post care for my SI problem. I am extremely happy that I came here
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
Dr. Ferrell is very patient oriented and focused on his patient needs. He really cares about you as a person and alleviating your pain or making you as functional as possible. He was also one of the few Doctors that didn't seem to judge you if your overweight, but worked with you to get a solution. i highly recommend Dr. Ferrell!!
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
????The staff is the best even while i was crying my Dr Ferrell really help me to understand how to do the healing process all while listening to my concern. I will always recommend this center these guys are the best
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
I am truly grateful that Dr. Ferrell is my doctor. From the onset of my injury, to seeing me across the finish line, Dr. Ferrell's care was compassionate, thoughtful and thorough. I never doubted that I was in the BEST hands. Although injuries are no fun, I looked forward to each of my visits with Dr. Ferrell and the staff at ROSM. I always left feeling hopeful as the entire team is upbeat and positive. Healing is holistic and Dr. Ferrell and his team clearly have this front-of-mind. As a professional athlete, I highly recommend this practice to anyone in need of cutting-edge orthopedic care.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
I am walking for the first time in many years! Innovative treatment helped my body build new cartilage in my knee, and now I am back to walking. Totally thrilled.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
I recently moved to South Carolina but travel back to Maryland just to see Dr. Ferrell. Don't know what I would do with his expert care and the wonderful staff at the Rockville office.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?
A champion in my view. Wizard with the ultrasound and needles. Knowledgeable and experienced.
×Post a ResponseAre you Dr. John Ferrell III, MD?

How was your experience with Dr. Ferrell III?

More Other Providers at Regenerative Orthopedics & Sports Medicine