Dr. John Feore, MD

Dr. John Feore, MD

Obstetrics & Gynecology  ·
Dr. John Feore, MD is an obstetrics & gynecology specialist in North Chesterfield, VA and has been practicing for 41 years. He graduated from National University Ireland in 1970 and specializes in obstetrics & gynecology, gynecology, and more.Read his story

1401 Johnston Willis Dr Ste 5000

North Chesterfield, VA 23235

• AARP
  • Altius Health Plans
  • American Postal Workers Union Health Plan
  • Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
  • CareOregon

Learn about Dr. Feore

See how frequently Dr. Feore performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Menstrual Disorders (incl. Dysmenorrhea)
Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders
Vaginitis and-or Vaginosis

Dr. Feore's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Feore's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Feore "Dr. J. Colman Feore is from Waterford, Ireland. He received his MD from the National University of Ireland and completed internships at St. Finbarr Hospital in Cork, Ireland, and The Johns Hopkins Hospital in Baltimore before completing his residency at Johns Hopkins. Following a two-year fellowship in infertility and female endocrinology at the Peter Bent Brigham Hospital and the Boston Hospital for Women, Dr. Feore became an Instructor in Obstetrics and Gynecology at The Harvard School of Medicine. He is Board Certified and is a member of the American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology. Giving patients the opportunity to experience the miracle of birth is one of Dr. Feore's greatest joys, and as a result, he devotes a portion of his practice to infertility counseling as well as tubal microsurgery and the reversal of tubal sterilization."

This content was provided by Dr. Feore "Dr. Feore offers compassionate, individualized high quality care for women throughout all stages of life using medical expertise and surgical excellence"

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
  • Obstetrics
  • Preventive Medicine

• Obstetrics & Gynecology
    Accredited by: American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology*

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• National University Of Ireland
  • Boston Hosp for Women
  • Harvard University School Of Medicine
  • Peter Bent Brigham-Harvard
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1977

Dr. Feore has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Feore does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feore and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Feore's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feore to family and friends

Dr. Feore's Performance

Dr. Feore Says:
"

Our practice welcomes and appreciates your comments and feedback!

"

I have been a patient of Dr. Feore's since I was 18 or 19 years old - I feel as though he is a very trusted friend, not just my gynecologist. I have trusted his review of my concerns, questions, etc., all of this time-he listens, explains and offers options. I have recommended him to others and...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
I have been seeing Dr Feore for 20 years he delivered all six of my children, he takes time to listen and is the most caring doctor you could ever have. Dr Feore is wonderful I am very grateful to have him as my doctor you will never find anyone like him!!!!!
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
This doctor appears to be very knowledgeable about his areas of expertise. I had a terrible experience with him that made me feel awkward, disrespected and looked down upon. I believe this man has an inferior complex.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0

Our goal is for every patient to have the best experience when allowing us to provide care for them. We are sincerely concerned when any patient does not have a positive experience when visiting our practice, and we will continue to strive to meet the needs of every patient that we encounter.

I have been a patient of Dr. Feore's for over 30 years and he is one of my all-time favorite doctors. I wish he could be my family doctor. Not only has he checked on my gynecological health over the years, but he also checks to make sure I am taking care of my health in all areas—weight, blood...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon option0thumbs down icon option0
Dr. Feore has been my OBGYN for decades. He is a compassionate, dedicated, caring, and knowledgeable physician, who I recommend to others.