Dr. John P. Feola, MD

Dr. John P. Feola, MD

Internal Medicine | Male | 52 years old

Patient driven care with the focus on preventitive health careRead more

Dr. Feola's Experience

See how Dr. Feola's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feola

Dr. Feola accepts 6 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Feola has admitting privileges.

Hospital Quality Awards

×

Dr. Feola's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feola to family and friends
3.4
Experience with Dr. Feola
Dr. Feola's Office & Staff
    16 – 30 minutes (27)
I'm a longtime patient of Feola's who recently moved away. (My parents are still his patients.) He is kind and thorough. One time he managed to resolve the hip pain I'd had through advice on posture, without medication. (The pain had been steadily growing for months before I came to him, and if it had grown further it would have impacted my work). Since then, he's helped me with various other injuries and illnesses, and if I hadn't moved to CA, I'd still gladly be his patient.
in Falls Church, VA |
Only PCP I've gone to throughout my life. He was my dad's GP and up until this past visit, he was mine. This past visit is the first where I used my own insurance and requested a few times that Dr Feola only do what was covered under my free preventative yearly checkup. Dr Feola was nice during the exam, but a few weeks later I get hit by nearly $200 in unnecessary procedures! I called the office, but the front desk wasn't helpful and the billing dept never answers the phone. Will not return.
in Vienna, VA |
The staff is very young and unprofessional, mainly the lady at the front desk! A doctor named Steve who calls himself the CEO of the office is very rude as well and doesn't help when it comes to patients, because he's the CEO. I will not be returning anytime soon
in Fairfax, VA |
The lady at the front desk is horrible! She is the most unfriendly person in the office. Steve who calls himself the CEO is extremely unprofessional as well. Will not be returning!
in Fairfax, VA |
The staff is extremely unprofessional! The lady at the sign-in desk is extremely rude! Just because of her I will not be returning. Many of the staff think they are better than the patients that enter.
in Arlington, VA |
He is the best doctor I ever had. After seeing many GPs over the years (I moved around a lot) none has seemed to care as much. He goes the extra mile to listen and try to discover what's really going on with you and not just give you the generic answer of what usually would be diagnosed. He understands that each patient is different and that by listening he can discover a clue to a chronic ailment. His care has ensured that I have a better quality of life as he is holistic in his approach.
in Alexandria, VA |
Dr. Feola is a smart, compassionate Doctor. He is a truly caring, involved doctor who takes a wholistic view of your health. He is a brilliant diagnostician and he goes out of his way to educate patients and ensure they are getting total quality care.
in Falls Church, VA |
I saw Dr. Feola for the first time last year in March to do my annual exam. During the exam, he was good and seemed to care and took time with me. However, afterwards I never heard from his office about the blood work that was done. I had to hunt them down to get my results to find out that my cholesterol was through the roof and they didn't think that was important to tell me. His staff was extremely rude when I asked what I needed to do next. I'm going to find a new doctor.
in Falls Church, VA |
I have been a longtime patient of Dr. Feola. What can I say, he is a god send for a doctor. He is the best diagnostician I have encountered. Dr. Feola is caring and compassionate. At this point he has become a family member.
Springfield, VA |
I had terrible experience with Dr. Feola. He is not responsible about any questions and it is so hard to ask any opinion because he really don't care-and he forgets often about things what he suppose to do.
Have you seen Dr. John P. Feola, MD?
Are you Dr. Feola?

Compare Dr. Feola

Dr. Feola's Care Philosophy

Patient driven care with the focus on preventitive health care

Dr. Feola's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
  •  No board certification on record with Healthgrades

Dr. Feola has no awards or honors listed.

• Obesity/ Weight Loss Options, 1999

No malpractice history found for Virginia.

• ADHD and-or ADD
  • Abdominal Pain
  • Allergic Rhinitis
  • Alzheimer's Disease
  • Anemia
  • Arrhythmias
  • Atrial Fibrillation
  • Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD)
  • Breathing Disorders
  • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
  • Chronic Fatigue Syndrome

Washington Hospital Center

Completed in 1994

University of Scranton

Graduated in 1986

Dr. Feola does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feola and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Anti-Aging Medicine

• Chronic Pain Management

You've got options

We're finding other great Providers for you to consider.