Dr. John Feilla, MD

Internal Medicine | Male

Dr. John Feilla, MD
I have been with Family Practice Care for 20 years. With over 40 years experiance, I am well aware of the importance of studying each case as its own unique instance. Here at Family Practice Care you can rest assured that both myself, fellow physicians and our staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. I am devoted to targeting the problem and I will not stop until the most effective treatment plan is achieved. I will take the time to listen to your thoughts and concerns. I promise will honor you as a person and as a patient.

Dr. Feilla's Care Philosophy

The physicians at Family Practice Care are all board certified in their field. We are committed to educating you about the full range of conditions and diseases. We will offer you the most advanced treatment options. We strive to treat as many of your needs as we can under one roof without having to refer you to other offices. You will be treated as a person and not just a patient. We treat your emotional needs as well as your physical ones.

Dr. Feilla's Experience

See how Dr. Feilla's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Feilla

Dr. Feilla accepts 9 insurance carriers

Dr. Feilla is now accepting new patients
    Family Practice Care28351 Schoenherr Rd Ste A
    Warren, MI 48088
    (586) 393-6500Get Directions

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Feilla has admitting privileges.

Dr. Feilla's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Feilla to family and friends
    4.3
    Dr. Feilla Says:

I appreciate your time in submitting a patient survey. If you received great care and service, please tell a friend! If you did not, please tell me or my staff. We are committed to providing you excellent care and a pleasant office experience.

Dr. Feilla's Performance
    in Roseville MI |
    He takes the time to listen to your problem.
    in Grosse Pointe Park, MI |
    Throw all of the logistic considerations out the window-if you want expert, caring, personal and no nonsense help, Dr. Feilla is your man. It may take some wait time in the office to see him, but the results are genuine!
    Have you seen Dr. John Feilla, MD?
    Are you Dr. Feilla?

Dr. Feilla says...

I have been with Family Practice Care for 20 years. With over 40 years experiance, I am well aware of the importance of studying each case as its own unique instance. Here at Family Practice Care you can rest assured that both myself, fellow physicians and our staff will make you feel welcome and comfortable. I am devoted to targeting the problem and I will not stop until the most effective treatment plan is achieved. I will take the time to listen to your thoughts and concerns. I promise will honor you as a person and as a patient.

Dr. Feilla's Care Philosophy

The physicians at Family Practice Care are all board certified in their field. We are committed to educating you about the full range of conditions and diseases. We will offer you the most advanced treatment options. We strive to treat as many of your needs as we can under one roof without having to refer you to other offices. You will be treated as a person and not just a patient. We treat your emotional needs as well as your physical ones.

Dr. Feilla says...

Dr. Feilla's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Internal Medicine
    •  Board certified in Internal Medicine
    •  Malpractice claims in Michigan not available

Dr. Feilla has no media or publications listed.

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Michigan.

Why It Matters: Dr. Feilla's Board Certifications

• Anemia
    • Asthma
    • COPD (Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease)
    • Congestive Heart Failure

University Of Medical Science Of Grenoble / U.F.R. Of Medicine
      St John Hospital Medical Center

• French
    • Italian

Dr. Feilla does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Feilla and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Occupational Medicine