Dr. John Fehling, MD

Family Medicine | Male

Dr. John Fehling, MD
Dr. John Fehling, MD is a family medicine doctor who practices in Brandon, FL. He is 60 years old and has been practicing for 34 years.

Dr. Fehling's Care Philosophy

Care Philosophy 1. We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect. 2. We believe that health care is a team effort. 3. We believe that individuals should be at the center of their health care team. 4. We believe that your mind, body, and spirit are not separate entities, but overlapping spheres with you at the center. 5. We believe in prevention and early detection of disease. 6. We believe we have the duty to provide you with education and resources to enable you to make lifestyle and health care decisions that will optimize your well being. 7. We believe in the use of technology to enhance our practice of medicine and have adopted the use of electronic record keeping and electronic prescribing in order to offer high quality, cost effective care while minimizing medical errors. 8. We have extended office hours; allowing you to schedule visits without missing work or school. 9. When you are sick, we will make every effort to see you when you want to be seen. Our practice is committed to providing an exceptional level of care to you and your family in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. We are deeply committed to providing high quality care that will exceed you expectations and give you great comfort and satisfaction.

Dr. Fehling's Experience

See how Dr. Fehling's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fehling

Dr. Fehling accepts 12 insurance carriers

Dr. Fehling is not currently accepting new patients

Dr. Fehling's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fehling to family and friends
    2.4
    Dr. Fehling's Performance
    in seffner |
    saw this guy a year ago. he was inept in every way possible. told me my blood sugar was high and will have problems with diabetes, rather than suggesting changing my diet and excercising. never saw him again. it is scary to know someone like this can get a license to practice medicine.
    I have not been a patient but my daughter was. She is now deceased in part because he and his PA refused to look further on her 1st diagnosis of anxiety. This was a second opinion which resulted in my daughter dying from viral congestive heart failure. He confirmed the first diagnosis as anxiety and gave her Xanax 5 days after she was given a prescription for Xanax from the walk in clinic. I hope he and his PA get barred from practicing medicine forever.
    in Brandon, fl |
    Dr. Fehling quite simply acts like he doesn't know what he is doing. I personally observed him make numerous blunders which would make someone wonder if he really ever went to med school. He is the worst doctor I have ever experienced.
    in Ruskin, FL |
    Dr. Fehling left this practice two months ago with no forwarding address. The office scheduled my next visit with a PA without informing me he had left.
    in Seffner |
    Horrible. Did not listen to me. Robotic responses to questions or statements. Spoke to me like I was in kindergarten.
    in Brandon, FL |
    I just received a letter from Dr. Fehling that his practice will no longer treat me, because I have failed to follow their plan of treatment. What type of Dr. sends this letter to a patient? As a consumer,I am under no obligation to follow their treatment plan or use their services, unless I choose to do so. As a physician, its not his job to force patients to seek treatment, but to treat patients when they seek care. Ultimately, the health condition is the patients responsibility, not the drs.
    Have you seen Dr. John Fehling, MD?
    Are you Dr. Fehling?

Dr. Fehling's Care Philosophy

Dr. Fehling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Family Medicine
    •  Board certified in Family Practice

Dr. Fehling has no media or publications listed.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fehling's Board Certifications

St. Lukes Methodist Hospital

Completed in 1986

University of Wisconsin - Eau Claire

Graduated in 1979

Dr. Fehling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fehling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Electrocardiogram (EKG)