Dr. John Fehling, MD

Dr. John Fehling, MD

Family Medicine  ·
Dr. John Fehling, MD is a family medicine specialist in Brandon, FL and has been practicing for 32 years. He graduated from University Of Wisconsin Medical School in 1983 and specializes in family medicine.

1218 Millennium Pkwy

Brandon, FL 33511

• AvMed
  • Beech Street (Multiplan)
  • Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida
  • Coventry Health Care of Florida
  • Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)

Learn about Dr. Fehling

Dr. Fehling's Experience

Dr. Fehling's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine
  • Board certified in Family Practice

This content was provided by Dr. Fehling "Care Philosophy 1. We believe that every person should be treated with dignity and respect. 2. We believe that health care is a team effort. 3. We believe that individuals should be at the center of their health care team. 4. We believe that your mind, body, and spirit are not separate entities, but overlapping spheres with you at the center. 5. We believe in prevention and early detection of disease. 6. We believe we have the duty to provide you with education and resources to enable you to make lifestyle and health care decisions that will optimize your well being. 7. We believe in the use of technology to enhance our practice of medicine and have adopted the use of electronic record keeping and electronic prescribing in order to offer high quality, cost effective care while minimizing medical errors. 8. We have extended office hours; allowing you to schedule visits without missing work or school. 9. When you are sick, we will make every effort to see you when you want to be seen. Our practice is committed to providing an exceptional level of care to you and your family in the most compassionate and comprehensive way. We are deeply committed to providing high quality care that will exceed you expectations and give you great comfort and satisfaction."

• Family Practice

• St. Lukes Methodist Hospital
    Internship Hospital | Completed 1984
  • St. Lukes Methodist Hospital
    Residency Hospital | Completed 1986

Dr. Fehling has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fehling does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fehling and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fehling's Reviews

2.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fehling to family and friends

Dr. Fehling's Performance

GOOD

saw this guy a year ago. he was inept in every way possible. told me my blood sugar was high and will have problems with diabetes, rather than suggesting changing my diet and excercising. never saw him again. it is scary to know someone like this can get a license to practice medicine.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Fehling quite simply acts like he doesn't know what he is doing. I personally observed him make numerous blunders which would make someone wonder if he really ever went to med school. He is the worst doctor I have ever experienced.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Dr. Fehling left this practice two months ago with no forwarding address. The office scheduled my next visit with a PA without informing me he had left.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
Horrible. Did not listen to me. Robotic responses to questions or statements. Spoke to me like I was in kindergarten.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I just received a letter from Dr. Fehling that his practice will no longer treat me, because I have failed to follow their plan of treatment. What type of Dr. sends this letter to a patient? As a consumer,I am under no obligation to follow their treatment plan or use their services, unless I choose...more
Are you Dr. Fehling?