Dr. John Fatti, MD

Dr. John Fatti, MD

Orthopedic Hand Surgery | Male

Dr. John Fatti, MD is an orthopedic hand surgery doctor who practices in Syracuse, NY. He is 62 years old. Dr. Fatti is affiliated with Upstate University Hospital.

Dr. Fatti's Experience

See how Dr. Fatti's experience matches your preferences.

Visiting Dr. Fatti

Dr. Fatti accepts 44 insurance carriers

Check out the quality of care at the 1 hospitals where Dr. Fatti has admitting privileges.

Dr. Fatti's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fatti to family and friends
Dr. Fatti's Performance
in Oswego, NY |
I was the most fortunate to be referred to Dr. FATTI by my primary care physician . I found him to be most personable and his credentials most impressive. I am currently 81 years of age having worked in the medical field for 35 years have rarely seen a physician as caring as he. Having said that I must say that his staff is an asset to his practice . Everyone from the receptionists, Bill, and the nurses who put the cast on my arm where are most pleasant, friendly and most knowledgeable
in Belleville NY |
He made me feel comfortable, knew what he was talking about. Explained things to me so I could understand. He did surgery on my husband a few years ago . So I had confidence in him. He even remembered my husband n the surgery he performed.
in amsterdam ny |
kind, knowledgeable, humble
in Canastota, Ny 13032 |
I feel very confident with Dr. Fatti. He operated on my ring trigger finger of right hand in 2013, which was a great success. He is kind and caring, and I would refer him to other patients if they were having hand problems. I am still having some soreness in my hand and middle finger, but it is much better after the cortisone shot!
in syracuse |
Pleasant, professional, excellent surgeon!
Auburn, NY |
listened to my problem--new immediately what the problem was that I'd had for months and problem solved at my visit. Went home happy and satisfied. Thank You Dr. Fatti!!
in Black River, NY |
Dr. Fatti is a very competent, expert clinician, and he is friendly and caring as well. He operated on my hand several years ago, and when I needed hand surgery again, I requested Dr. Fatti. I recommend him highly!
in Liverpool, NY |
Dr Fatti has always taken good care of my needs
in Marietta,NY,13110 |
I, without hesitation, would recommend Dr.Fatti for your needs. I was introduced to him by Dr.DeRosa in the 90's where he performed intensive surgery to my wrist and I have used him for my other needs in the past few years.
in Parkton, MD |
Dr. Fatti is a very intelligent, competent, caring doctor. I highly recommend him!
Dr. Fatti is professional and knowledgeable. He has done one major and four minor operations on my hands, and I have a very high level of confidence in his work. He evaluated me for this new complaint, ordered tests, and explained the results and recommended treatment to me.
in Syracuse, NY |
Very knowledgeable and down to earth Doctor.
Chagrin Falls, OH |
Dr. Fatti performed my surgeries with perfection and the utmost care.
in Syracuse, NY |
Dr. Fatti did an outstanding job. The efficiency, professionalism and friendliness of all of the personnel involved, especially Dr. Fatti, was terrific.
Baldwinsville, NY |
I work in the medical field and have met Dr. Fatti before, he is very kind and caring, not a lot of docs you can say that about. Other staff and medical people say there is no one better to take care of my hand. He made me feel very comfortable, and explained everything. Very happy I chose him.
in Elbridge, NY |
Wonderful experience. Doctor was friendly, attentive, patient and knowledgeable. Everything you could ask for in a doctor.
in Canastota, NY |
I loved Dr. Fatti and every minute I spent with him. With all of my experiences and all of the doctors at SOS, I felt they all possess honesty, integrity and character. I recommend SOS to everybody. Dr. Fatti was very honest with me and did not recommend any unnecessary procedures. He has such charisma!
Have you seen Dr. John Fatti, MD?
Are you Dr. Fatti?

Compare Dr. Fatti

Dr. Fatti's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:

•  Specializes in Orthopedic Hand Surgery
  •  Board certified in Hand Surgery and Orthopedic Surgery

Dr. Fatti has no media or publications listed.

No malpractice history found for New York.

Why It Matters: Dr. Fatti's Board Certifications

• Hand Surgery

• Elbow Bursitis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Hand Fracture
  • Lateral and Medial Epicondylitis (Tennis and Golf Elbow)
  • Osteoarthritis of Hand or Wrist
  • Osteoarthritis of Hands
  • Trigger Finger

Suny Upstate Medical University (Syracuse)
    Hartford Hospital

Completed in 1981

Suny Upstate Med Center

Completed in 1985

Ne Med Ctr/Ne Bapt

Completed in 1986

Dr. Fatti does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fatti and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your free profile.

• Orthopedic Hand Surgery