Dr. John Fagg, MD

Dr. John Fagg, MD

Cosmetic Dermatology  |

Dr. John Fagg, MD is a cosmetic dermatology doctor who practices in Winston Salem, NC. He is 72 years old and has been practicing for 46 years. Read his story

Forsyth Plastic Surgery

2901 Maplewood Ave

Winston Salem, NC 27103

• Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Learn about Dr. Fagg

See how frequently Dr. Fagg performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Wound Repair
Excision of Skin Cancer
Burn Injuries

Dr. Fagg's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

Dr. Fagg's bio

This content was provided by Dr. Fagg "Dr. John A. Fagg is a Board Certified Reconstructive and Cosmetic Plastic Surgeon serving the Winston-Salem area for more than 15 years. Dr. Fagg is experienced in Burn Surgery, Skin Cancer Excision & Reconstruction and Scar Revision. He is a professional member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, the North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons and the American College of Surgeons. Dr. John A. Fagg was also awarded Fellow of American Cosmetic Surgeons and voted Number 1 at Cosmetic Surgery Practice in Salem, Winston Salem Journal PRACTICE EHR Athena PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS American Society of Plastic Surgeons North Carolina Society of Plastic Surgeons American College of Surgeons American Medical Association AWARDS & ACCOLADES Voted number 1 Cosmetic Surgery Practice in Salem – Winston Salem Journal, Past 6 years in a row Fellow of American Cosmetic Surgeons HOSPITAL AFFILIATIONS Forsyth Memorial Hospital Medical Park Hospital Kernersville Medical Center Clemmons Medical Center FORMS OF PAYMENT We do take Visa, MasterCard and American Express, as well as personal checks. We also participate in the Care Credit and Allegacy Federal Credit Union financing programs for patients who wish to finance their surgery. We offer CosmetiSure to our patients. INSURANCES ACCEPTED Cosmetic procedures are not covered by insurance policies. OFFICE HOURS Monday to Friday: 8:30 AM – 5:00 PM "

Patient Testimonials

This content was provided by Dr. Fagg Dr. Fagg is a very caring surgeon. He does not rush through the visit and makes sure all your questions are answered.

we have been coming to see Dr. Fagg and Effie for years now.We have been in emergency situations and they have opened up the office for us. Honestly, the most professional healthcare team I have ever known, and I've known a lot.

Dr. Fagg is a surgeon who inspires confidence in his patients. Of equal importance is the quality of the staff with which he surrounds himself. Their competence is an important factor in the perception of the total health care experience for a patient. Both aspects are supported by the end results.

"Our goal is always to provide the best care for our patients. To do this requires a broad background in the art of Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery, as well as a commitment to the process of continuing education. By frequently evaluating new procedures and comparing them with “tried and true” ones, our surgeons are able to provide our patients with what is best for their particular problem or desire. You will not be talked into a procedure that is wrong or dangerous for you.

Each patient is treated as the unique person he or she is, and communication between the patient and physician is paramount. Consultation among the surgeons within our practice is available for particularly difficult problems."

• Cosmetic Dermatology

• Capsular Contracture of Breast Implant
  • Carcinoma in Situ of Skin
  • Lipomas
  • Melanoma
  • Moles (Benign Skin Lesions)
  • Seborrheic Keratosis

• Facelift
  • Facial Reconstruction
  • Liposuction
  • Nipple Reconstruction
  • Nose Plastic Surgery (Rhinoplasty)
  • Shaving of Skin Lesion
  • Skin Grafts
  • Wound Repair

No malpractice history found for North Carolina.

• Davidson College
    Undergraduate School | Graduated
  • Bowman Gray School of Medicine of Wake Forest University - M.D
    Medical School | Graduated 1971
  • General and Plastic Surgery - Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston, South Carolina

Dr. Fagg has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Fagg does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Fagg and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Fagg's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Fagg to family and friends
Dr. Fagg's Performance
I could not be more thrilled with the results of my laser tattoo removal with Gina! It may not seem like a big deal, but to me, getting rid of some old tattoos that I stupidly got in my early 20's is life changing! I can't even begin to explain the effect it has had on my self esteem! Everyone is so nice and patient and understanding. I am so happy that I found Forsyth Plastic Surgery!
After two children I wasn't feeling and looking my best. Thanks to Dr. Fagg, I feel better than before.
Excellent experience
excellent
Awesome
always satisified
excellent
High Point |
Dr. Fagg always puts me at ease, answers my questions and fully explains things. I never feel rushed. He is very kind and empathetic.
excellant
very good, explained everything very well. no surprises we knew what to expect
as above
Dr Fagg and Effie are the best
see above
we had seen him before and requested to be referred to him again when the need arose.
great expeience. very good.
he did good job
compasionate and very caring
very good experience
I highly recommend him!
Dr Fagg took the time to explain everything and what my outcome would be. Effie his nurse is just wonderful supportive and friendly
Answered all of my questions and concerns. He really seemed to care about me and what was going on.
did a great job ,no scar at all left in my face
in Mocksville nc |
Personable and professional. Cuts to the chase.lt was all good.
Very thorough and knowledgeable.
Love him....always kind , always helpful.
He has been helpful with my husband and understanding. He has helped us through a lot and we love him. I would highly recommend him to any one.
Exceptional Care and Follow-up
excellent. attention to detail...explanation of the process
Awesome and trust him fully
took his time with my injectons
I feel I'm in excellent hands, Dr. Fagg is caring and very professional.
Have you seen Dr. John Fagg, MD?

Visit Dr. Fagg

Dr. Fagg accepts 1 insurance carrier
  • Accepts most major dental plans. Please contact our office for details.

Hospitals where Dr. Fagg has admitting privileges