Dr. John Evanich, MD

Dr. John Evanich, MD

Orthopedic Surgery  |
Dr. John Evanich, MD is an orthopedic surgery doctor who practices in Flower Mound, TX. He is 51 years old and has been practicing for 22 years. Dr. Evanich is affiliated with Medical City Lewisville and Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Flower Mound.

5000 Long Prairie Rd

Flower Mound, TX 75028

• Amerigroup (Wellpoint)

Learn about Dr. Evanich

See how frequently Dr. Evanich performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Hip Sprain
Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain
Joint Pain

Dr. Evanich's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Evanich "My goals in the care of the orthopedic patient is first to accurately define the cause of the problem. Secondly, in conjunction with the patient, a treatment plan is devised which attempts to bring an expeditious and lasting resolution to the orthopedic complaint. Treatment is often non-surgical, but when required, high quality surgical care is provided. I combine leading edge techniques with proven traditional methods to provide my patients with the best orthopaedic care possible. Finally, preventative measures are discussed and implemented to avoid reinjury or recurrence of the orthopedic problem. I encourage my patients to ask questions and participate in their care, as treatment is often more effective and successful in the actively involved patient."

• Non-Surgical Orthopedics

• Complications of Joint Prosthesis
  • Elbow Sprain
  • Femur Fracture
  • Foot Fracture
  • Fracture of Hand (incl. Fingers)
  • Ganglion Cyst
  • Knee Dislocation
  • Knee Fracture
  • Knee Sprain
  • Lateral Collateral Ligament (LCL) Sprain
  • Leg Fracture Above Knee (incl. Hip)
  • Leg Fracture Below Knee (incl. Ankle)
  • Lupus

• Culture-Negative Septic Arthritis in Children, 1999
  • Fractures of the Adult Forearm, 2002
  • 10- to 14-Year Clinical Follow-up of the Natural Knee, 2001
  • Efficacy of Intraarticular Hyaluronic Acid in Knee Osteoarthritis, 2001

Dr. Evanich does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Evanich and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Evanich's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Evanich to family and friends
4.5
Dr. Evanich's Performance
in Argyle, TX |
Dr. Evanich is one of the best hip Surgeons around. He is professional, knowledgeable, he and his staff put you at ease every step of the way. Before, during and after your surgery. After dealing with a bad hip for two years, he did a full replacement. It has completely change my quality of life for the better. I wish I would have listen sooner. I would highly recommend Dr. Evanich to anyone. Best in Class as far as I am concerned. The clinic is clean and fresh, staff is friendly and helpful.
in Lewisville, TX |
My experience with Dr. Evanich began 15 years ago. I broke my arm requiring pins and surgery. He was great to work with and I appreciated his bedside manner. I then recommended my mother to use him for a double knee replacement. She had nothing but the highest regard for him and his work. So when it came time for my hip replacement, Evanich was the clear choice. The surgery and recovery has been incredibly fast and painless. My only regret is that I didn't do it 2 years earlier!
in Bedford, TX |
I learned this past March I needed a hip replacement. I was petrified at the thought but it was a piece of cake thanks to Dr Evanich and his AWESOME team. My surgery was a HUGE success and my doctor a rockstar!! I thank him and his team at Orthopedic Associates for making my life so much better. I suffered for so long with hip pain and now I am pain free!!!
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Evanich was the surgeon who replaced my left hip. While I was anxious when I first found out I needed the hip replacement, his entire process of preparation through a class, explanation of the surgery, and his demeanor put me at ease. The surgery went great. I was free of pain. And now I have completed my first year with my new hip. There is no doubt that if the right one goes, Dr. Evanich is my doctor and surgeon.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Dr Evanich replaced both of my knees (6 months apart) in 2012, and I couldn't be happier!! I am 5 years out and can walk as far as I want without pain. Have learned to keep exercising by walking or riding a stationary bike to keep my knees pain-free. Not comfortable to get on hands and knees for any length of time, but you are not supposed to do that any more than necessary anyway. By the way, the nurses at Flower Mound Presbyterian Hospital thought extremely highly of him!!!
in Flower Mound, TX |
He was rude and thought so little of a nervous patient that he sent his PA to run in and out of the exam room and NEVER bothered to take a MOMENT TO MEET HIS PATIENT! I was appalled and would never recommend him.
Flower Mound, TX |
I am a very active person who has been struggling with hip pain for more than two years. I recently had my right hip replaced in January 2017 by Dr. Evanich and the entire experience could not have gone better. He always took the time to educate me on my condition and the surgery and post-op follow up was exceptional. He is a very competent and caring surgeon.
Warrenville, IL |
Dr. Evanich is an excellent surgeon who performed surgeries on my knee and later my hip joint. The Offices are well maintained and run very well and out very efficient. Dr. Evanich has a good personal manner and he takes the time to let you get comfortable with his recommendations. I would not hesitate to recommend Dr. Evanich to family, friends or anyone who may require his talents.
in Denton |
Dr. Evanich has now completed two full knee replacement procedures on me. Both were perfect. He fully explains everything, answers all questions throughout the process and performs the surgery with great skill. I recommend Dr. Evanich to all of my closest friends. He is the best!
Lewisville, TX |
I would recommend Dr. Evanich to anyone any time. I lived with knee pain for 25 years. Following double knee replacement surgery, I am pain free. I am able to lead an active life again. Other aspects of my health have greatly improved because I am able to be more active. He gave me my life back. He and his staff are always friendly, take time to answer my questions, and prompt with appointments. I am so very glad my family encouraged me to make that first appointment with him.
in Carrollton, TX |
I am 49 years old and went to see Dr Evanich after one year of hip pain. The pain became so bad that I was taking some form of pain medication several times a day every day just to make it through the day. Dr Evanich performed hip replacement surgery on a Monday and by Thursday I was down to a few Tylenol just for the soreness. After two weeks I was not taking any pain medication and was back at work and feeling great. I wish I could have done it sooner.
in Southlake, TX |
I am a 49 year old male that had been hobbling around for 2 years before seeking the help of Dr. Evanich. I especially appreciated his ability to clearly communicate the pros and cons associated with my condition which ultamatly required a left hip replacement. As you can imagine I thought I was way to young to have the procedure done and kept putting it off. Looking back I can't believe I waited so long. Don't wait! I immediately felt better and was back at work in a week with no real pain.
in Flower Mound, TX |
Caring, considerate, good listener, and offers alternatives to surgery first if surgery can wait:)
in Denton, TX |
Dr. Evanich performed a total knee arthroplasty (replacement) on my right knee, and the result has been miraculous! After years of limping and pain, including frequent stabbing pains coming from 3 different areas of my knee joint, 6 weeks after surgery I am now limp-free, stabbing-pain-free, and the post surgical swelling and discomfort is almost completely gone. I don't even need to use a cane to walk. I am extremely grateful to this highly ethical, intelligent, and caring orthopedic surgeon.
in Double Oak, TX |
I had been delaying hip replacement surgery... procrastination, business, travel requirements, etc. Finally : Hip no. 1 - March 2015, Hip no, 2 - May 2015; changed quality of life and getting around with significant pain/annoyance to not even knowing there is a prosthetic, and back to 5-10 mile hikes in mountainous terrain. Dr. Evanich and his staff made it much easier than anticipated, and follow-up with ORTHO REHAB (adjacent center) was easy. Prospective patients - welcome to contact me.
Argyle, TX |
Fantastic surgeon. Replaced both of my knees and both healed quickly. Dr. Evanich is very thorough and confident which made my experience wonderful.
in Denton, TX |
Doctor Evanich and his staff were professional and timely in their care of me and of my hip replacement. I am very pleased with the result. I am able to ride my bicycle and I no longer need a cane when walking. I used the rehab personnel in his building because they would be more familiar with what Dr. Evanich expected in treatment. I would strongly recommend them for hip surgery and repair.
Have you seen Dr. John Evanich, MD?
Are you Dr. Evanich?