Dr. John Douthit, DO

Dr. John Douthit, DO

Family Medicine  |

Dr. John Douthit, DO is a family medicine doctor who practices in Thornton, CO. He is 54 years old and has been practicing for 25 years. Dr. Douthit is affiliated with North Suburban Medical Center.

Douthit Family Practice

9981 Washington St

Thornton, CO 80229

• AARP

Learn about Dr. Douthit

I strive to provide quality acute care and comprehensive preventive care. Patients are often given preventive health handouts to assist them with their needs.

Dr. Douthit's Experience

Dr. Douthit's experience matches your search based on the following criteria:
  • Specializes in Family Medicine

• Facial Fracture
  • Head and Neck Conditions
  • IBS Associated With Giardiasis
  • Kidney Disease
  • Obesity - Colitis - Hypothyroidism - Cardiac Hypertrophy - Developmental Delay
  • Obesity Associated Asthma
  • Ulcerative Colitis
  • Weight Loss
  • Work-Related Injuries

• Abscess Incision and Drainage
  • Arterial Blood Gas Test (ABG)
  • Arthrocentesis
  • Removal of Foreign Body from Ear
  • Vaccination
  • Well Baby Care
  • X-Ray

No malpractice history found for Colorado.

• University Of Colorado
  • St Joseph Hospital
  • Via Christi Regional Medical Center-St Francis

• NCQA Certified in Diabetes Care, 2009
  • Member of Physcian Health Partners, 2007 to Pr

Dr. Douthit has no media or publications listed.

Dr. Douthit does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Douthit and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Douthit's Reviews

Likelihood of recommending Dr. Douthit to family and friends
2.7
Dr. Douthit's Performance
in Thornton, Co. |
I am completely satisfied with John he takes the time to make me feel like he really cares about his patients.. We are pain in the butt patients but he always treats us with respect and we can get in to see him right away usually. He will make time to get you in to see him especially if you have an emergency which in my family's case seems to be once a week, but that doesn't faze him. If he doesn't have experience with a particular concern, he will do research and find out what is best for you.
Aurora, CO |
Very poor experience with this man. Actually told the patient's sister 'you are pissing me off', after she began listing the concerns she had with her brother. We were very rushed and unable to get the majority of concerns brought up. Really, there are so many other doctors in this world who want to see patients and be nice to them... pass this dude by.
in Thornton, co |
He is a wonderful doctor with your health being his top prority. I would, and have recommended him to others who need a good doctor.
in Westminster, CO |
I have only seen Dr. Douthit two times. Both times I was never given an answer as to what was wrong with me and he brushed it off like it was no big deal. He seemed very scatter brained and confused both times. He spent both visits talking about unrelated topics but never got down to the reasons I was there. Unless you have the common cold or something very minor, DON'T SEE THIS DOCTOR!! I can honestly say that I have zero faith in his judgement. The staff however is great!
in Brighton, CO |
Dr. Douthit is an excellent doctor. First of all, he knows you by name and remembers your case; this is a rare trait these days. Dr. Douthit cares about my health and is very sharp and knowledgeable of the medical field. It is obvious to me that Dr. Douthit cares about keeping up with the latest technology. I have been going to Dr. Douthit for over 10 years. If I am sick, the staff works me into his schedule and he is very dependable when necessary.
in Thornton co |
Very educated and professional. Treats people like human beings and always has been great with me. Highly recommended.
in Littleton, CO |
He's got extremely poor bedside manors. Rude & condescending. Asks plenty of questions because he does not review anything prior. He constently cuts you off when you're trying to speak to him. I seen a few doctors like him but he's the worst of the worst
Northglenn, CO |
Dr. Douthit has poor listening skills. It is as if he only reading from a health brochure and not actively listening. I explained 4 positive changes I had made in lifestyle and health changes and he went on to read those items and recommend I do them as if he did not hear what I had said. I also had reported a past condition (in the new patient survey a few years before and also face to face) and he did not have it in my medical record. I lost confidence in his patient care my last visit.
Have you seen Dr. John Douthit, DO?
Are you Dr. Douthit?