Dr. John Dooley, MD

Dr. John Dooley, MD

Pain Medicine  ·
Dr. John Dooley, MD is a pain medicine specialist in Davenport, IA. He graduated from Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa in 1984 and specializes in pain medicine, critical care medicine, and more.

5515 Utica Ridge Rd Ste 600

Davenport, IA 52807

• Mail Handlers Benefit Plan (MHBP)
  • Medicaid of Illinois

Learn about Dr. Dooley

See how frequently Dr. Dooley performs your care needs compared to other doctors.

Chronic Pain
Back Pain
Low Back Pain

Dr. Dooley's percentages are based on the rate of treatment compared to peers nationwide from insurance data. Learn more info about our data and this Top Care Areas component.

This content was provided by Dr. Dooley "Relieving your pain so you can resume your life. Pain Centers of Iowa, P.C., welcomes you to our practice. We are a multi-disciplinary group of health care professionals dedicated to improving your life with effective treatment of chronic and acute pain. Our approach to pain management starts with a comprehensive evaluation of the history of the pain, review of records and imaging studies, and physical examination. Working with you,we develop a personalized pain relief program for your success"

• Pain Medicine

• Anesthesiology
  • Critical Care Medicine
  • Pain Medicine
    Accredited by: American Board of Anesthesiology*

Healthgrades does not collect malpractice information for Iowa.

• Roy J Lucille a Carver College Of Medicine At University Of Iowa
    Medical School | Graduated 1984
  • Hartford Hospital
  • Med College Wi Affil Hosps
  • University Iowa Hosps and Clinics
  • University Of Iowa Hospitals and Clinics
    Fellowship Hospital | Completed 1998

Dr. Dooley does not have any memberships or affiliations listed. If you are Dr. Dooley and would like to add memberships or affiliations, please update your profile.

Dr. Dooley's Reviews

3.3
Likelihood of recommending Dr. Dooley to family and friends

Dr. Dooley's Performance

GOOD

Dr. Dooley should be ashamed of himself. The man came into the room insisting there's nothing wrong with me. I asked him if he read my records, and if he saw my exrays. He said he could tell by the paper I filled out before my appointment that there's nothing wrong with me. He said I have fibro...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
This guy is bully and drives away staff. 5 NP in five months and 3 clinic names. The staff walks around on pins and needles. If you like paying for med checks and have to explain why your there. Then this guy is for you. DO NOT go there
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I am extremely happy with how my visits with Dr. Dooley went. I was a mess before receiving any treatment from the Pain Centers of Iowa. He was compassionate and really helped me find a correct diagnosis and treatment plan.
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I'd give this place 0 stars if I could. Drove all the way to Davenport, IA from Madison, WI for an IV ketamine infusion for depression, Dr Dooley came in and immediately started berating me with a half smirk on his face, disrespecting Dr Keil, my family doctor for 20 years, who has helped me...more
Was this helpful? thumbs up icon optionthumbs down icon option
I was a patient of Dr. Dooley and his Nurse Practitioner. My complaint is with Dr Dooley. I felt he had zero empathy for my specific needs and was very demeaning and made me feel as though I should not have been there. Other Dr's I had worked with or been a patient of were empathetic and treated...more
Are you Dr. Dooley?